It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good riddens, by-bye.

Federal Judge in Kansas Resigns After Sexual Harassment Reprimand

A federal judge in Kansas who struck down a law that prevents people from “encouraging” or “inducing” illegal immigration has resigned after being reprimanded for sexual harassment.

The jurist is Judge Carlos Murguia of the U.S. District Court of Kansas, who was appointed to the bench by former President Bill Clinton in 1999.

As The Epoch Times reported last year, Murguia previously worked for El Centro Inc., a left-wing nonprofit based in Kansas City, Kansas, that is an affiliate of UnidosUS. UnidosUS is the new name for the National Council of La Raza (“La Raza” is Spanish for “the race”), a large open-borders group headed by the judge’s sister, Janet Murguia.

Wait, wut, another sister judge...

Another sister, Mary Murguia, is a judge in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, who, at one time, recused herself from a trial involving then-Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona, who was strongly pro-enforcement, because her sister was president of La Raza.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Worst.Racist.EVER.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't know exactly how this ties in to everything, but billionaire Ron Burkle's 27 year old son was found dead in his apartment last month, cause of death was never released
How Did Andrew Burkle Die? Billionaire Son Found Dead In His Apartment
yourtango.com

Ron Burkle is/was good friends with Bill Clinton:
Ron Burkle Throws Bill Clinton Under The Bus
mediate.com

He owned a private jet that he nicknamed 'Air F*** One'

He's been involved in scandal:
Ron Burkle Hired Hookers, Paid Paris Hilton For 'Girl-on-Girl Action'
Gawker.com

Enmeshed in scandal / Billionaire Ron Burkle claims to eschew the spotlight but finds himself the center of attention
SF Gate

Burkle's name is listed in Epstein's Black Book

He owns a modeling agency (The Lions) that contracted models to Victoria's Secret and vise versa
Clinton pal Ron Burkle hit with racial discrimination lawsuit by his modeling agency talent manager, who claims the billionaire's execs refused to stop blasting songs with the 'N-word'
DailyMail

Burkle does business with Weinstein:
Billionaire Ron Burkle’s battle with Weinstein buyout fraud to continue says judge
Fox

Billionaire Ron Burkle will get to pursue his lawsuit claiming that he has been cheated during the $289 million sale of assets from Harvey Weinstein’s production company.

Ron Burkle’s suit details the work he and his company put into Lantern, which is now Spyglass Media, to assist the Texas-based company in their purchase of the Weinstein assets. Burkle claimed fraud and a breach of contract related to that sale he felt squeezed out of.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Your excited about millions dying from a pandemic, and likely economic collapse?

No

If that excites you, you need mental health intervention now.

I'll look into it, thanks

ETA: in response to www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Nvm. I misunderstood.
edit on 2/24/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Weinstein leaving the police dept in handcuffs --no walker

The corrupt tend to surround themselves with more corrupt folks.

The Weinstein Question (2017)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I thought I remembered a consensus on P=Payseur?
Not saying that a consensus means it is correct but it seemed to make sense.

Yes, a number of people bought off on Payseur quite awhile back but, I never did. IMO, it has to be much bigger, wider scope.

I agree. It's got to be something with global reach.

I had tended to think of P as the Papacy and Chair as the Pope.

But, Money (Mammon) is what controls everything. It is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil...not money itself.

The largest organization in the world is IMF (International Monetary Fund). Its Chair was Christine Lagarde till three months ago. Does anybody remember that weird gematria speech she gave involving the number seven and other odd references. I think somebody did a thread on it.

Where the P might apply, I don't know.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Additional proof from John Solomon that Bob Mueller's investigation was not legitimate.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I thought I remembered a consensus on P=Payseur?
Not saying that a consensus means it is correct but it seemed to make sense.

Yes, a number of people bought off on Payseur quite awhile back but, I never did. IMO, it has to be much bigger, wider scope.

I agree. It's got to be something with global reach.

The largest organization in the world is IMF (International Monetary Fund). Its Chair was Christine Lagarde till three months ago. Does anybody remember that weird gematria speech she gave involving the number seven and other odd references. I think somebody did a thread on it.

Not a thread but I did post on her which has a video of her speech.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's got to be something with global reach.

Does a family, Payseur, that runs the other global elite families and, by extension, the vatican not fit that bill?
To be clear, I'm not saying I actually know but it seems if you're looking for "global reach", P=Payseur should at least be considered.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It's hard to believe, but it has been over 5 years ago that she made that speech. There was a very interesting thread here on ATS about it at the time: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's got to be something with global reach.

Does a family, Payseur, that runs the other global elite families and, by extension, the vatican not fit that bill?
To be clear, I'm not saying I actually know but it seems if you're looking for "global reach", P=Payseur should at least be considered.

Honest answer? I don't think it's human.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Good thread @BrianCates

Now that its been confirmed that "Case Agent 1" is Stephen Somma, let's revisit my FAVORITE moment from December's OIG report about the FISA abuse scandal. It's when CASE AGENT 1 manages to avoid telling the TRUTH to his superiors TWICE about Steele being a paid Clinton guy.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh wow, someone caught that quick way back. Thanks for that thread link.

Someone posted the date is the "70th anniversary of the failed attempt to assassinate Hitler."

That jolted a few memory cells... 25 years after the failed attempt, to the day was the Apollo 11's lunar module 'Eagle' lands on the Moon. The Nazi's made history again.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
1) don’t eff with Mother Nature
2) see rule #1

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Right on. Please elaborate.
Not trying to be antagonistic, I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Right on. Please elaborate.
Not trying to be antagonistic, I'm genuinely curious.

Personally, I think it's super-advanced/quantum AI.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

EMN, a few things are bothering me about wordings in Q posts that may be coronavirus related!

The trigger was hearing this morning that the death rate in Wuhan is now 4%... it made me think of these Q posts saying 4 to 6% brainwashed/lost forever - could the Q posts be referring to taking out those lost forever with the virus?

Q337

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 9044d9 No.85926 📁
Dec 13 2017 00:12:53 (EST)
Patriots, rest assured we are in control.
Watch, confirm, and disseminate.
The country is not divided, this is fake news. ANTIFA was organized purely for optics re: division.
It's FAKE!
Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.
Re-read crumbs re: slave grip the D's have on the black pop.
Why is this relevant?
Why are jobs/economy (growth) relevant?
This requires a DEEP CLEANING.
These people are stupid.
You are safe.
Have faith.
Q

Post number sums to 13 = bloodlines?
Timestamp day also = 13.

Q529

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.17 📁
Jan 13 2018 23:16:59 (EST)
Be READY.
MSM coming - BIG WAY.
We see all.
We hear all.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
CONSPIRACY push coming.
MSM LOST CONTROL.
D LOST SLAVE GRIP.
D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS are MINORITY.
MSM PROJECTS AS BIG MOVEMENT.
FAKE NEWS.
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
HELLO GEORGE.
Q

Timestamp includes 113... 11.3 ?

Q3029

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 58ea93 No.5629177 📁
Mar 11 2019 17:30:49 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
4-6% [brainwashed] will never wake up even when presented w/ FACTS.
www.whitehouse.gov...📁
Q

Timestamp includes 11.3 (Mar 11).
Post number resolves to 3011... 11.3 again.

Then there is this post, where CORONA VIRUS fits the KILLBOX...
Q286

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cbaed3 No.46591 📁
Dec 7 2017 00:02:52 (EST)
Strike package Bravo-dT450-1
_Conf_^_y_7
[R]_(corona virus)[+ 4]
Q

Italics added by me!
ChanID of cbaed3 resolves to 11d3=11.3

Too many coincidences on these = MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

From another angle though, it's interesting that the countries where there have been deaths are all ones that POTUS theoretically has under control... so they could have been told to falsely report deaths.

edit on 24-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ok, gotcha. I've definitely been thinking a lot about AI/Quantum computing and how it might relate to Looking Glass. Hadn't connected it to P, though.
I've definitely considered the possibility that the cabal has been using AI/Quantum computing in order to "see" possible outcomes of specific actions; helping them make their moves for years. Maybe it was commandeered by Q Team? A machine that may have even been deified by the elite? Is that along the lines of what you're thinking?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ok, gotcha. I've definitely been thinking a lot about AI/Quantum computing and how it might relate to Looking Glass. Hadn't connected it to P, though.
I've definitely considered the possibility that the cabal has been using AI/Quantum computing in order to "see" possible outcomes of specific actions; helping them make their moves for years. Maybe it was commandeered by Q Team? A machine that may have even been deified by the elite? Is that along the lines of what you're thinking?

Deified? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know enough to say.

Used by them? Definitely!

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join