It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
www.insidehook.com...

I’ve started hearing more about Summer Olympics (in Japan) being cancelled or moved. Certainly worth keeping an eye on. I think it would take catastrophe to cancel, but moving would be possible. Any chance there is a US city that could take it on, on short notice?

I know Minneapolis and Miami have hosted quite a bit recently (Super Bowls and more). Minneapolis would be a super interesting location, especially considering the brewing Ihlan Omar storm...

minnesota.cbslocal.com...

Looks like they were an initial candidate, back in 2011.
edit on 23-2-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: More info

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've been thinking about the intersection of WuFlu preps many are doing and any preparations for civil disruption for arrests. We were told to have a few weeks of food and water on hand for arrests and we are being warned of the possibility of Q uarantine and to prepare for that.
Anyone here think Q might be compelling people to prepare using the WuFlu ?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Another reason for the lack of high level arrests might be PotUS wants HRC to enter the 2020 race. lol.

Attorney General BARR is meeting with Republican Congressmen on Tuesday to discuss which statutes are expiring.

It is too late to arrest/indict certain deep-state crooks for certain crimes, depending on the state where the alleged crime was committed. And deadlines (limitations) are approaching and passing, for prosecuting certain offenses all the time.

Greg Jarret (Fox New legal analyst) was touching on this last week (on Hannity radio), with a very disgusted tone to his voice.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200223002D

Re QCLOCK, There are some interesting alignments to old posts on Wednesday, Feb 26th - all with common timestamp elements:

Q3765 Comey MOAB incoming
Q3331 Destruction of the OLD Guard. Enjoy the show
Q2936 At what stage do you play the TRUMP CARD?
Q884 NO DEALS!
Q501 "P_pers: [1] Confirmed. _ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y FOR GOD & COUNTRY. SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
LOL
As Q said
Never interfere when your enemy is destroying himself

twitter.com...

You got to go read some off the response
Even some off the DemoRat are piss
edit on 23-2-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Even the ones cheering for Bernie will change their mind after President Trump forces him to disclose that 35% of their $15.00 per hour wage will be consumed by Bernie taxes. After state taxes, FICA, etc., that $15.00 per hour will be reduced to $7.50 per hour. But their resultant need for psychiatric care will be 100% free!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL
As Q said
Never interfere when your enemy is destroying himself

twitter.com...

You got to go read some off the response
Even some off the DemoRat are piss

That is the most disturbing and disgusting thing I've seen lately. They want to sit there and call Trump a fascist and a Dictator, and go along asking sh*t like that? Gtfo, hope he doesnt get a dime in donations for his obviously imbecilic campaign. "Not proposing policy.." well, no effin shizzle, you're doing a test run with a poll on Twitter. Ignorant mf.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Does this mean that they are going to give us money so that we no longer have to work? That'd be cool, then we can spend all that free time getting them out of office.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

What happened at McClellan -- chemical agent contamination?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Any chance there is a US city that could take it on, on short notice?

Chuck, besides Coronavirus concerns, why should a U.S. city host it? It is just another venue of monumental corruption and cheating.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Any chance there is a US city that could take it on, on short notice?

Chuck, besides Coronavirus concerns, why should a U.S. city host it? It is just another venue of monumental corruption and cheating.

Cheers

I think the whole Olympics are a sham, but I still watch. Haha.

I’m just trying to think of what country outside of Asia could possibly have the venues in place to host the entirety of the Olympics on short notice. It would have to be somewhere that has hosted recently or that has major infrastructure in place ready to go.
edit on 24-2-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Major formatting fix

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

“ During the Parade of Nations within the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics opening ceremony, athletes and officials from each participating country marched in the Olympic Stadium preceded by their flag and placard bearer. Each flag bearer had been chosen either by the nation's National Olympic Committee or by the athletes themselves.“

I know it’s wiki, but still find it interesting opener is written , as if it’s already happened.

LA is hosting 2028. I wonder if they would be able to get ready with the variety of sports stadiums in the area, and possibly swap for 2028 if Japan is no-go. I assume Japan will fight hard not to have the O-lympics taken from them... and there is way too much $$ on the line to cancel them. Perhaps postpone a year if it gets really bad...?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Interesting: Kash Patel promoted to a Senior Position within the Department of National Intelligence (DNI), and President Trump fills a 100,000 seat stadium in India today.

Stadium Fills Early: twitter.com...

Edit to add - Brief excerpt of Trump speaking at the biggest rally India has ever seen.

twitter.com...

edit on 2/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Why can't Lindsey Graham ASSIST John Durham, instead of merely copying what Durham has (hopefully!) already accomplished.

Waste of Time?: www.realclearpolitics.com... buses.html

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

That is weird. Time Warp Wiki.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
www.dailystar.co.uk...

“ Lab monkeys infected with coronavirus in desperate bid to find vaccine”

Because... what could possibly go wrong...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200223003D

POTUS' first two Indian tweets, yesterday, provide KEY linked Q posts - once translated!

Tweet #1 on Feb 23, 2020 23:43:45;

हम भारत आने के लिए तत्पर हैं । हम रास्ते में हैँ, कुछ ही घंटों में हम सबसे मिलेंगे!

Translates to:

We look forward to coming to India. We are on the way, we will meet everyone in a few hours!

Tweet #2;

प्रथम महिला और मैं इस देश के हर नागरिक को एक सन्देश देने के लिए दुनिया का 8000 मील का चक्कर लगा कर यहां आये हैं l अमेरिका भारत को  प्रेम करता है - अमेरिका भारत का सम्मान करता है - और अमरीका के लोग हमेशा भारत के लोगों के सच्चे और निष्ठावान दोस्त रहेंगे l t.co...

Translates to:

The first lady and I have traveled around 8000 miles around the world to give a message to every citizen of this country. America loves India - America respects India - and
People of America will always remain true and loyal friends of the people of India.

Using CAPS only simple gematria method gives the following Q posts:

1) Tweet #1:
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

2) Tweet #2:
Q75 By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place

Q36 Who owes a lot to very bad actors? How can she repay as payment was made under promise of victory. What cash payments occurred by BO during the last 90 of his Presidency to foreign states and/ or organizations?

Q83 Alice & Wonderland. Hillary & Saudi Arabia

Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

This video of Hillary falling on steps of the Jahaz Mahal in India, on Mar 13 2018, may also be relevant - Is this when handlers cut her puppet strings:

URL... because it is throwing up a captcha.
edit on 24-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
BBC24 News is showing an odd messaging report about a sheepdog called Megan but it doesn't appear on their website.

Here is a Daily Mail link to the same story; Every dog has its payday! Megan the sheepdog sells for record-breaking £19,000 as Oklahoma farmer snaps her up because of her champion pedigree. It has a lot of key numbers in it - Is it messaging about Meghan Markle being a C_A dog soldier?

Sheepdog aged two and a half is bought for a world record £18,900 at auction

2 and a half = 2.5 = 5by5 = Eyes On
18,900 = 3x6,9 00 = 369, Eyes On

Now owner Emma Gray is not letting Megan out of her sight until she is collected by the buyer.

The shepherdess, 33, who lives on a 100-acre farm near Otterburn, Northumberland, said: ‘I should wrap her up in cotton wool after she sold for that. You hope for a good fee but it was still a surprise.

'She’s been bought by a farmer in Oklahoma who has a herd of wagyu cattle.

Shepherdess
33 = cabal
Oklahoma!= 1955, first feature film photographed in the Todd-AO 70 mm widescreen (CAPS only gematria for Todd-AO = 36). It is about a FARMgirl and her two rival suitors.

She sold at Skipton Auction Mart, North Yorkshire, for 18,000 guineas, an old currency still traditionally used in some livestock bidding.

Mrs Gray set the previous record of £14,700 for sheepdog bitch Brenna a year ago.

The world’s most expensive dog is a Tibetan mastiff, sold for £772,000 in China in 2014.

Both 772 and 2014 resolve to 7

No way this story deserves to be replayed every half hour on BBC24... it's the kind of thing that takes 1 inch of back page space in a newspaper!

Is this referring to Meghan Markle? If so what is it messaging?

ETA - now Meghan is married to Prince Harry her name is Meghan Windsor... the initials MW give gematria of 36 = 6x6 = 3x12!
edit on 24-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200224001D

Interesting that at 08:31:57 EST, POTUS' retweeted @PlaysTrumpCard, here:

@Lrihendry
@realDonaldTrump
President Trump & Prime Minister Modi have brought the USA and India closer in friendship t…

Worth a decode!

1) Tweet timestamp points to:
Q831 Where we go one, we go ALL. Misspellings matter. Sentence formation matters. Learn.
Timestamp encodes Feb 23rd and 26th.
Q3157 Michal Chelbin Connection with Ray Chandler and UKRAINE
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Feb 24th.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = LDTPTPMMUSAI = 164
Q164 The Great Awakening is Spreading

b) RemoveDupes = LDUSAI = 66
Q66 Clown Attack on POTUS

3) AMPERSAND Pairs
a) Trump & Prime = TRUMPPRIME = 149
Q149 USA Freedom Flag Photo

b) TRUMPPRIME -P = 133
Q133 The Puppet Masters
c) TRUMPPRIME -R = 131
Q131 POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am. Please stand by
d) TRUMPPRIME -M = 135
Q135 Rothschild owned/conytrolled banks #1 of 4
e) USA & INDIA (from tweet picture) = USAINDIA = 78
Q78 Reposts #2 of 2
f) USAINDIA -A = 77
Q77 Reposts #1 of 2

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I wonder what happens to the World Cup in Qatar? Till this coronavirus is done, I can't see having such an event held.

How does a Country like Saudi Arabia even attempt to keep the Haij going with how easily CV seems to spread and infect? It's a recipe for disaster. Look at how fast its grew in Iran. People from all over the World come to Saudi Arabia for the Pilgrimage.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join