It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
All I've got to say with all this craziness going on is:

We better not start hearing reports of Trumpets coming from the sky like we've all seen videos of..........

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: imthegoat

Frankly, people need to learn to live within their means.

Just because you can get a mortgage on a house you can't afford doesn't mean you should buy it.

That kind of crap is why I got screwed in 2008. I lost over half my equity because people bought homes they knew they couldn't afford.

I was not alone. Thousands of people got screwed the same way.

Unfortunately I'm speaking of those that can afford the life they're living, and it's not extravagant by any means. I know multiple people and businesses affected by all of this. Don't talk to me about people living within their means when the entire democratic party wants everything for free because they cant afford this and that. Don't go to college if you can't afford it, right? Try living a healthier life instead of socializing health care and minimize the financial and economic impact of themselves and the tax payers footing the bill. The irony in your statement is bewildering.

ETA: When your average studio apartment around these parts costs $1000/m, how are the majority of these people living above their means? I know people who own their homes and vehicles outright and they're still being affected. Living above or under one's means right now doesn't mean sh*t, bud. Savings only last so long, and with prices going up its going to last even less.
edit on 3/20/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Pretending to be Q is a suicide mission, why would anyone who's half-serious take up such an endeavor?

Again, I think he's a distraction, a decoy meant to soak up anon's bandwidth, so other OPs can fly under the radar....like an air assault.

We must ignore the bridge dwellers.

This 2-year-old wants his 15 minutes. Time to let the web absorb his narcissistic buttocks.

We have more important things to do.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
All I've got to say with all this craziness going on is:

We better not start hearing reports of Trumpets coming from the sky like we've all seen videos of..........

Moroni lost his in the earthquake. If that's not poetic justice I don't know what is.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Coincidentally, or ironically, TeeVee show productions have been shut down too.

I think about the tactic used by US Mil in the Close Encounters movie. In order to clear 1000s of sq miles for the encounter, the govt fakes a nerve gas release to "scare every living soul" from the area.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Easy there, Goat. I was very specific and you know that as you've read the post.

There are people living beyond their means. Thousands are deep in debt because they cannot say no to buying something they want that they don't absolutely need.

These are some of the people learning a very hard lesson right now.

Respectfully,

CT πŸ™‚

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Forced Self Reflection should reveal the least important people in our culture versus energy spent on them.

In no particular order....

Athletes.
Actors.

my point

Folks should also begin to see who are the most important during their time with their children, their family, and themselves.

One bit of advice I have offered for decades is this. People really only need 15 minutes of UNDIVIDED attention from another per day. Undivided. Interesting to see what comes of parents and mates who are forced to actually sit with one another.
edit on 20-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I noticed the late night talk show hosts TV shows have shut down too. I wonder if many people would be terribly upset if they did not return.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Q has said on more than two occasions to put on the full armor of God and prepare for an epic battle. The governor of Illinois is expected to make a big announcement today at 3 p.m. I'm really looking forward to this battle... and the guaranteed victory!

Thisvideo was taken outside of Chicago, yesterday

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's disgusting that liberal justices on the Supreme Court went along with allowing illegal aliens to use stolen information to obtain benefits..

But thankfully the conservative justices prevailed.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 3/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Had to look that one up.......lol

link

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Q has said on more than two occasions to put on the full armor of God and prepare for an epic battle. The governor of Illinois is expected to make a big announcement today at 3 p.m. I'm really looking forward to this battle... and the guaranteed victory!

I wish there were a way to do reverse video lookup; like reverse image search. Nothing on you but that video could of been taken years ago and/or may be perfectly normal shipment from the factory.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm an armchair railfan. My dad was a hardcore railfan.

I watch a lot of railfan videos. Trains like this are not uncommon.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Especially when the factory that makes them is in Wisconsin. In the comments they say those are brand new ones, not movements of an existing unit.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Admit it. Your austin aren't you.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Easy there, Goat. I was very specific and you know that as you've read the post.

There are people living beyond their means. Thousands are deep in debt because they cannot say no to buying something they want that they don't absolutely need.

These are some of the people learning a very hard lesson right now.

Respectfully,

CT πŸ™‚

Lol I thought I was responding to someone else! Apologies. It all ran together for me thinking it was a part 2 response from them to me. That's why I got snooty. No disrespect meant to anyone, especially not you!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Somehow, this post gives me great joy. Never thought I'd say that about you scaredto, in this thread. It's a Q Miracle!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

At least I'm not the only one thinking it.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Re: mobile.twitter.com...
Thank you. That was interesting since I live less than 5 minutes from those railroad tracks in Barrington.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks to me like the alleged ankle monitor isn't on her ankle.

Do they give ankle monitors with that wide of a strap so it can go that far up a persons leg?

If it can fit around that part of her leg than couldn't it easily be slipped off her smaller ankle?

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join