It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Did someone on this thread suggest that we should follow Austin? I missed it if they did. From what I have gathered so far, some are simply saying to keep an eye on this guy since he has somehow entered the Q-verse, and a couple of his videos that would probably be taken down immediately if it were you or me putting them out are still up and getting more and more views.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Let's compare and contrast shall we...

baby Q

So we have two replies from one from Q and one from the other. Note the tone and feel.

Then take that AS reply and compare it to known provocateurs, say MikeyRoth, or Micronanonykid or even others you know full well are there to sow division.

(the last I will speak or read on the topic)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: cherokeetroy
unless he commits some act in the name of Q that harms the Q movement
or compels others to do things that harm the movement

Jesus, let's not give that loon any ideas.

He's Q? My buttocks.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
unless he commits some act in the name of Q that harms the Q movement
or compels others to do things that harm the movement

Then, like I said, the Q movement isn't strong enough to withstand. You're only as strong as your weakest link. Having those kinds of fears would be considered a weakness

Have faith that this movement is strong enough to withstand anything
edit on 19-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
NASA shuts down 2 rocket facilities after engineer tests positive for Covid-19, in 'major setback' to 2024 moon flight hopes
RT

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Los Angeles issues 'stay at home order' due to coronavirus, telling citizens to limit non-essential movements

It's an order and not following it is a crime (misdemeanor), according to the city. Here's a list of what is and what isn't allowed

BNO newsroom

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Getting Closer !!!

California Issues Statewide Stay-At-Home Order Due To Coronavirus Crisis
šŸ˜· šŸ¤§

California Governor Gavin Newsom has issued a statewide stay-at-home order to mitigate the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's an order and not following it is a crime (misdemeanor), according to the city

I thought they weren't prosecuting small crimes like robbery and assault, ect? Kinda hard when you do that.

But they'll want to shoot on sight if you leave the house?!?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've been waiting for the system to update, but...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Bill Gates has become a founding partner in another company, this one is called the ID2020 Alliance, and its goal is to give every human being on Earth a digital id. How do they plan on accomplishing this feat? By combining mandatory vaccinations with implantable microchips. It's already started with RFID chips. Apparently Smartphones are not enough. Talk about 'markers'!
----
Step 1 : Release coronavirus.
Step 2 : Make vaccines mandatory.
Step 3 : Implant chips in every living human being.

Never take the markofthebeast or the wrath of God will come upon you. ID2020

Who are the investors? Microsoft and Rockefeller
twitter.com...

For fun, Goggle: God wants 18 months of lockdown

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

It's an order and not following it is a crime (misdemeanor), according to the city

I thought they weren't prosecuting small crimes like robbery and assault, ect? Kinda hard when you do that.

That pos fear monger is pushing for Martial Law as next step so yea, shoot looters on sight.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He needs to click on the correct area, the frame around the tweet itself, not elsewhere on the page.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Getting Closer !!!

California Issues Statewide Stay-At-Home Order Due To Coronavirus Crisis
šŸ˜· šŸ¤§

California Governor Gavin Newsom has issued a statewide stay-at-home order to mitigate the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic.

Fear monger much Gavin Pelosi: "It also came just hours after Newsom said he expects the virus will infect more than half of California residents over the next eight weeks."

Xue
edit on 19-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: because EMN and I again same same!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I've been waiting for the system to update, but...

I'm looking for 60 tomorrow FF. 3.20.2020 3x20=60.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Talk about cultural differences....

In Philly, they had to have a public education campaign to prevent Asians from harvesting the timid water foul in the parks along the river.

It was scaring the little kiddies who came to feed the ducks, not to see their heads smashed in.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
wow, DP
edit on 19-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: derp

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: pavil

That pos fear monger is pushing for Martial Law as next step so yea, shoot looters on sight.

The only good thing coming out of this mess is people are going to see who the political enemies of the American people really are.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

There is a very dark, heavy energy that is hovering over the planet right now

Yes, it's an eerie feeling. I went to the grocery store this morning and it seemed like everybody was in a foggy mood. Everyone was quiet; nobody smiling.

I don't know. Maybe people have been like this along, and I just didn't notice, lol!

But there definitely is a weird vibe out there!

I've been thinking more about that energy I felt last night. I don't think it was ominous, I think I tapped into what the collective is purging right now. And that's a good thing

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Trump wants direct payments of $1,000 for adults, $500 for kids in coronavirus stimulus bill, Mnuchin says

The proposalĀ includes sending payments directly to Americans totaling $500 billion, broken up into two tranches.ā€œThe first one would be $1,000 per person, $500 per child,ā€ Mnuchin said. ā€œSo for a family of four, thatā€™s a $3,000 payment.ā€

cnbc

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

I can't get your imbedded video to play, but your post was very informative! Hopefully Austin will have a Q&A session in the near future.

Here you go, this one explains a lot

It blows my mind that people are SO 'fixed' in their beliefs about and interpretations of Q's cryptic comments

Everyone is "happy to accept the Q clock and ALL it's ambiguous comments as Gospel"!

Not unlike how the "original Gospels in the bible which have been "rewritten, redacted and worst of all, USED as a 'tool' for the PTW to "convince The masses" to believe the INDOCTRINATION (lies) they wanted everyone to believe this "anecdotal storybook" which they Now accept as "The (gospel) Truth"

I joined this forum BECOZ of becoming aware of Q and immediately recognizing it/he/they were NOT some LARPER

Go look at my Original posts here at ATS and you'll SEE that for yourself -- where I was casttigated by many as being a "fool" for "believing a LARPER"

BUT did I "change my mind about Q, ever?" . . . NO,, not once, however I've seen m "any of the members here "change their minds over time.

And Yet "NOW", one would be called "a fool" for NOT believing "Q" IS "for realz"

I was "laughing last" as "I TOLD YOU ALL that "Q is a REAL operation" AND a "brilliant one" at that!

And my bad as it was my 4th post, not my first.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:19 link a reply to: dashen

Hi Dashen, I've been lurking since your very first thread and I could see this was no LARP and later I realized it was some of the most clever use of "alt media" I've ever seen! by anyone.

And here we are, wow! I can feel a 'new world' coming on! thanks for doing all this mate, you're a true Champion in the search for the Truth

That was, as you can see for yourselves, written by me on Nov, 18 2018 . . . at a time when ALL the "pundits" were stating that Qanon was a LARP, nothing more!

And just like then, I'm standing firm with my "understanding and related 'beliefs' about Austin"

Hola! here''s the man himself explaining a few things ans as he states in the info below the video

Austin Steinbart

Publishing NFL Hall-of-Fame Quarterback Terry Bradshawā€™s Medical Records - to PROVE how I'm IMMUNE TO PROSECUTION (while conducting "Operation QAnon" on behalf of DIA).

If you don't believe me, FEEL FREE TO REPORT THIS TO THE FBI. [www.fbi.gov...] I WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED. The "Defense Intelligence Agency" (who I work for) will make sure of that.

For more information on how "FBI Stand Down Orders" work, watch my other video "Black Ops 101 - The Dark Truth About the CIA"

**The United States of America thanks Mr. Bradshaw for his patriotic (involuntary) contribution to our collective national security.** šŸ˜˜

as he explains in this video

WAKE UP peoples! How can ANYONE be SO 'simple' NOT TO realize that Qanon is and always has been and extremely "dynamic operation", particularly at it's beginning, for "back then" they had yet to achieve the 'events' necessary to "ensure the Timeline Qanon wishes to see occur" would Do just that ... and Q kept on encouraging everyone UNTIL they got to the point where "they Have it ALL ergo sum;
NOTHING CAN STOP what's coming

Becoz at that point, after 'Quantum Q' has been running ALL the possible scenarios in Real Time, we HAD ARRIVED at 'the point in Timespace' where "everything combined ensured that The Plan was both working AND was Now "going to Plan"

And once certain things have achieved a 'certain point', what follows is inevitable

Just as I TOLD whomever would listen that "Q IS for Real" . . . and had a lot of people TELL me I was "an idiot/stupid/gullible etc etc" ... I was?

Whatever happened to the "DIS-information IS Necessary" aspect of the Qanon Ops?Text

edit on 19-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: To fix a post

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join