It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Some people are going to awaken to that thing called supply chain logistics. Let's hope the Truckers don't decide to stay home. Many can quarantine themselves inside their rigs while rollin down the highway and earn bonus money too.

I read that Trump did something to allow truckers to stay on the road longer or some ish? I don't even remember where I saw it. Truckers don't get enough credit. They're literally the supply chain for the entire country.

Just imagine how much engineering and planning went in to the shipping industry. Enough to allow for a very finitely measured number of containers that happen to fit every single mode of transportation available today.

These are the TITANS of the old railroad system.

Everything from humans and animals to exotic cars and Vegetables are shipped in.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
@BostonGlobe

Governor Charlie Baker is calling upon the Massachusetts National Guard to help mitigate the worsening coronavirus crisis.
twitter.com...

Governors call up the National Guard to battle coronavirus

Governors across 27 states have mobilized components of the Army and Air National Guard to assist in their state’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now 28.

Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin have all activated Guard components.

Puerto Rico is the first and only U.S. territory to also activate guardsmen thus far.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Q's silence is disturbing, especially considering what is going on.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

These are the TITANS of the old railroad system.

Have you watched the documentary "Everything is a Rich Man's Trick"?

Did you know it was those "railroad Tycoons" who began ALL the "Ivy league leaning institutions"?

They did this So that they would be able to both 'find' the 'brightest minds" from society to come and learn and later => work for them!

You knew this didn't you?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Maybe #SteinLARP is real!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Q is never emotional or snotty.

Fake Q-Boy is both.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Still communicating.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Could this Apollo class asteroid 2020 DP pass close enough to earth and cause a "sky event"? A few of the sites I browsed hinted that it "will break apart and cause a powerful explosion in the atmosphere."
I can't deny the synchronicity here and it feels personal: Q1328 and Q1182

*thanks again Cranky

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh SNAP!

Twitter

This dude is on a roll.....tweeting this like a madman.
edit on 3/19/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bill Gates has become a founding partner in another company, this one is called the ID2020 Alliance, and its goal is to give every human being on Earth a digital id. How do they plan on accomplishing this feat? By combining mandatory vaccinations with implantable microchips. It's already started with RFID chips. Apparently Smartphones are not enough. Talk about 'markers'!
----
Step 1 : Release coronavirus.
Step 2 : Make vaccines mandatory.
Step 3 : Implant chips in every living human being.

Never take the markofthebeast or the wrath of God will come upon you. ID2020

Who are the investors? Microsoft and Rockefeller
twitter.com...

For fun, Goggle: God wants 18 months of lockdown

I was hoping I’d be wrong, but it looks like I have been on the right track.

I’m even more weary about all the talks about testing.

Gates will get our DNA with mandatory testing, and have his global DNA database.
ID registration will help him sort everyone into nice separate little piles.

Everything in its right place

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Oh SNAP!

Twitter

This dude is on a roll.....tweeting this like a madman.

That’s interesting

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I think he is going to make it trend.....🤣🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dark to light

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Trump wants direct payments of $1,000 for adults, $500 for kids in coronavirus stimulus bill, Mnuchin says

The proposal includes sending payments directly to Americans totaling $500 billion, broken up into two tranches.“The first one would be $1,000 per person, $500 per child,” Mnuchin said. “So for a family of four, that’s a $3,000 payment.”

cnbc

Curious questions for anyone to answer pertaining to your post here.

They say direct deposit -- what about those who don't have a bank account?

Is everyone set to get money, or just those working/lost job due to virus?

Does child support/alimony/etc come out of it?

What system are they using to identify people?

Will they use social security info? IRS info? SNAP/TANF info? Will people receiving government benefits see any of the money?

Why are they giving rich people any money? Over a certain tax bracket they should be shut out and fend for themselves because they have more than enough, right? Wouldn't that open more money for those truly in need?

Is there a limit on the "per child" part? These people with 15 kids still getting $500 a piece?

Whats the "up to" $1200 about? Is that the "people with money get less money"? "Up to" to me, reminds me of the Obama stimulus package.

What if its not over by the time the second payment has come and gone?

I feel like there's a lot more questions to be answered, but to be frank, I haven't smoked a nice bowl yet, so my creativity isn't active atm. Or I'm just gonna get stoned and forget I even typed this 🤷‍♂️. Either way questions need answers.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

originally posted by: RadioRobert
More topically, our state just announced the National Guard is headed to grocery stores and food banks "to help stock"...

which state

AZ

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The crisis might be over by the time Comfort arrives at NYC.

“The Comfort is currently in for maintenance in Norfolk, so they are going to expedite the maintenance if they can and prepare it,” explained Jonathan Hoffman, assistant defense secretary for public affairs. “That’s not a days issue, that is a weeks issue. So it’s gonna be a little while,” he added.

According to the Pentagon

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow! Good find cranky!!

Bit behind catching up but have decodes and s/sheet ready to post once I read last half dozen pages.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Could this Apollo class asteroid 2020 DP pass close enough to earth and cause a "sky event"? A few of the sites I browsed hinted that it "will break apart and cause a powerful explosion in the atmosphere."
I can't deny the synchronicity here and it feels personal: Q1328 and Q1182

*thanks again Cranky

Wonder if it will be blue.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

That Melania vid down the page was great.

Wish I was that beautiful when I was young. Not even close.

She grew to be a very classy woman unlike some of her recent predecessors.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Trump wants direct payments of $1,000 for adults, $500 for kids in coronavirus stimulus bill, Mnuchin says

The proposal includes sending payments directly to Americans totaling $500 billion, broken up into two tranches.“The first one would be $1,000 per person, $500 per child,” Mnuchin said. “So for a family of four, that’s a $3,000 payment.”

cnbc

Curious questions for anyone to answer pertaining to your post here.

They say direct deposit -- what about those who don't have a bank account?

Is everyone set to get money, or just those working/lost job due to virus?

Does child support/alimony/etc come out of it?

What system are they using to identify people?

Will they use social security info? IRS info? SNAP/TANF info? Will people receiving government benefits see any of the money?

Why are they giving rich people any money? Over a certain tax bracket they should be shut out and fend for themselves because they have more than enough, right? Wouldn't that open more money for those truly in need?

Is there a limit on the "per child" part? These people with 15 kids still getting $500 a piece?

Whats the "up to" $1200 about? Is that the "people with money get less money"? "Up to" to me, reminds me of the Obama stimulus package.

What if its not over by the time the second payment has come and gone?

I feel like there's a lot more questions to be answered, but to be frank, I haven't smoked a nice bowl yet, so my creativity isn't active atm. Or I'm just gonna get stoned and forget I even typed this 🤷‍♂️. Either way questions need answers.

I agree, there are lots more questions with regards to distribution of the funds. Maybe a program where you get your a “code” that you can use to purchase stuff online, or something like a check card to purchase in stores.

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join