It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have a feeling that if this CV thing ends badly the idiots will be gunning for Q, et al.

Think about how some of his messages sound in the context of this pandemic.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I follow Q discussion across multiple platforms and this thread is literally the only place where people are still hung up on Austin Steinbart. It's very simple, he is not affiliated with Q. The sooner people let this crap go, the sooner this thread can move forward. Austin Steinbart is holding back the discussion here and he has a couple folks in here helping him do that. Including a certain poster who even uses the same online "tactics" as AS. Austin likes to ignore questions posed to him and instead ask YOU why YOU don't answer HIS questions. Of course, he's the one making the claims. It's on him to evidence and he simply cannot do that. It's been weeks now and he hasn't verified who he is by simply making a drop as Q. It's very simple. He can't do it. No outside comms.

Please, for the sake of the Q effort, let this go. This is Somerset Belennoff 2.0.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

Well the President does have the Constitutional power to call both houses of Congress to session. It would be a shame if he did that and the House of Reps decided not to show up due to fear.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this. I really think Nancy Pelosi is looking for a way to avoid passing these historically large stimulus and Recovery packages.

Pelosi just sent out a communication to the media blasting President Trump for not doing something with this defense related executive order that he signed yesterday.

Yet she will not Direct her members to come back to Washington and vote for assistance that will help every American.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There is over a years worth of frozen chicken in cold storage around the Country, it's not a lack of product, it's getting the food ect. to the stores that's the issue.

On a side note, my local gun range was busy......

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Is it also the same people/person who pushed the glamiscalling stuff? Just curious, want to make sure not to fall into a LARP when reviewing what these individuals post

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep, I liked that tweet of hers too. Paraphrasing Nancy, You're not doing enough Mr President, oh and by the way I won't be in the office for a while to help you get anything done.

I wonder if the President will use that legally stated Constitutional power, and how will the Democrats in the House respond?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
There is over a years worth of frozen chicken in cold storage around the Country, it's not a lack of product, it's getting the food ect. to the stores that's the issue.

On a side note, my local gun range was busy......

Thats part of what I mean. It'll relieve some pressure on the supply chain. Not only that, it could give some economic stimulus to people who don't need all of what they hunt/catch. People around here resell their kills/catches all the time.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The White Rabbit! You know what's CRAZY with that picture of the ADC molecule? Drugs just like it!

That molecule looked somewhat familiar and it's one hell of a 'pycho-delic'! Know as the 2-C family know as Bromo Dragonfly

Novel Psychoactive Phenethylamines

Says Sigma-Aldrich Sigma-Aldrich's Cerilliant brand offers a broad selection of phenethylamine Certified Spiking Solutions®

Phenethylamines represent a class of compounds with documented psychedelic and stimulant effects.

The 2C family, which includes structural analogs such as 2C-B and 2C-I, has been well known since the 1970s from the synthetic work of Alexander Shulgin and the influence of his 1991 book PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story.

Other related phenethylamine groups consist of the ring-substituted D amphetamines (ex. DOI, DOB) and the dibenzofurans (ex. BromoDragonFLY, 2C-B-FLY).

Regulatory agencies are responding to the threat posed by the harmful effects and growing use of these new phenethylamine designer drugs. In the summer of 2014, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommended that 25I-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe and 25B-NBOMe be internationally controlled.

Cerilliant solution-based Certified Reference Materialsb are offered in a convenient, US DEA exempt format designed to improve laboratory efficiency.!

Huh?!

EXCEPT that Wiki says that:;

Bromo-DragonFLY was first synthesized by Matthew Parker in the laboratory of David E. Nichols
in 1998.
which is Completely Untrue! Why would Wiki say this? It's quite common knowledge "Sasha Shulgin' FIRST synthesized it long before!?

As with the earlier and less potent dihydrofuran series of compounds nicknamed FLY, Bromo-DragonFLY was named after its superficial structural resemblance to a dragonfly, BY Alexander SHULGIN and friends!

So why the LIES? AND Why does the DEA provide EXEMPT classification (for Sigma-Aldrich) on these drugs?
edit on 19-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: technicalities! duh! Where's Austin when you need a crazy computer guy?

edit on 19-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: pffft!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Did Austin say what to look for on April 5th?

He gave a 30 day warning to the Queen of Denmark in this vid which would be April 5

What is he implying...assassination ?

The fact that that video is still up is something to think about. I'm watching and listening with seeing eyes and hearing ears. I'm also noting the misspellings in his tweets. To me, that can't hurt to observe.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If Austin is tripping things up, a simple "NO OUTSIDE COMMS" would be all we need to completely ignore AS.

yep. but that was already said by Q.

I hope not, but all I can do is trust my instincts, and animals have instincts for a reason.

That's exactly why I'm watching him

it's only a 7 min vid. just watch it to get the whole vibe

a reply to: CanadianMason
yea, I don't. only watch.

The sooner people let this crap go, the sooner this thread can move forward

just gonna say that the thread will move forward regardless

Please, for the sake of the Q effort, let this go.

"for the sake of the Q effort" is why I won't. call it a gut feeling I have if it will help you ignore me

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

I don't want to call people out. But "be careful who you follow" absolutely applies here.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Did Austin say what to look for on April 5th?

He gave a 30 day warning to the Queen of Denmark in this vid which would be April 5

What is he implying...assassination ?

The fact that that video is still up is something to think about. I'm watching and listening with seeing eyes and hearing ears. I'm also noting the misspellings in his tweets. To me, that can't hurt to observe.

Right? No harm in observing from a neutral perspective. If April 5th turns out to be a dud, he should fizzle out for sure.

Also, I don't recommend following Austin or anyone else for that matter. If you wanna play it safe, follow yourself
edit on 19-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Fair enough. Don't want to falsely accuse anyone, or cause drama that detracts from the thread, I feel ya. Will definitely keep that critical thinking cap on when reviewing.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I follow Q discussion across multiple platforms and this thread is literally the only place where people are still hung up on Austin Steinbart. It's very simple, he is not affiliated with Q. The sooner people let this crap go, the sooner this thread can move forward. Austin Steinbart is holding back the discussion here and he has a couple folks in here helping him do that. Including a certain poster who even uses the same online "tactics" as AS. Austin likes to ignore questions posed to him and instead ask YOU why YOU don't answer HIS questions. Of course, he's the one making the claims. It's on him to evidence and he simply cannot do that. It's been weeks now and he hasn't verified who he is by simply making a drop as Q. It's very simple. He can't do it. No outside comms.

Please, for the sake of the Q effort, let this go. This is Somerset Belennoff 2.0.

Although I agree mostly, ATS is definitely not the last place anyone is hanging onto their belief. Twitter and YT are full of people treating him like the messiah, attacking anyone who dare question him. Regardless of legitimacy at this point -- hes the "big" thing in the Q-niverse right now. Talking about and further debunking him and his lies would only help the Q world. I get irritated when certain people parade him and his bullpoop around, but I don't think its harmful in any way to the topic. The more outlandish the claims, the easier to debunk.

I only wish people would recognize, that if hes not a troll, its extremely possible he is mentally unstable and will do something retarded as "proof" that he's legitimate.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Go check out my posts on pages 161-163 in this bread . . . and go watch his videos as they're back up .... where he explains that DIA agents are immune from prosecution! 😁

Here you go, Maybe you'll Learn something

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more with everything you posted.

..and there is also this to know and consider:

DIA field agent

and

impersonating a federal agent.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

This Light-virus will result in massive changes around the world.

All for the better.

It is already shining the Light on the ugly side of mankind: the selfishness, the greed, the rampant materialism, the fear. Making us see ourselves and what we have become as a society now that all the distractions of life in a corrupt system has been shut down.

We don't like what we see so far, and we will change it. This is a Light virus, (corona). It is a good thing for mankind. But for the dark ones, it means death for them. For them, this is a 'coroner' virus. (Indeed it is!)

Corona-virus, created by Wuhan = Light, created by 'One'.

Beautiful thinking DD 😁😎

edit on 19-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Some people are going to awaken to that thing called supply chain logistics. Let's hope the Truckers don't decide to stay home. Many can quarantine themselves inside their rigs while rollin down the highway and earn bonus money too.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Price gouging laws are also a big issue. I sell online, and I have access to tons of stuff people want/need around the country, but I can’t because just to break even on shipping/fees (let alone make a profit), my price— market value— would violate price gouging laws. Price gouging is meant for locals selling to locals, but the free market would solve 90% of the supply chain issues we are having right now...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Wise advice

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join