It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you for letting me know that DeBlasio finally gave in to the pressure and closed the schools.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Prince Alwaleed’s Fortune Plunges $22.7 Billion From Peak

The net worth of Saudi Arabia’s once high-flying billionaire, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, has plunged $22.7 billion from its peak six years ago. The eruption of an oil-price war with Russia and fears over the spread of the novel coronavirus have contributed to the wealth destruction. Adding to the chaos, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman detained more royals.

What's funny about this is that somewhere in this monster dig is a clip of Dopey riding a garbage bike in a garbage neighborhood to a local store to buy something. Broke.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Found this today, and had to take a picture.

(post by RelaxBoomer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

I thought Americans had the right bear arms and to protect themselves.

Austin has stirred a hornet's nest of opposition.

I'm sorry. I'm confused.

I'm confused also. What does the 2nd amendment have to do with Austin? If you're referring to the Hoover Dan incident - I do not see that as protecting oneself under the 2nd amendment. I see someone who is obviously mentally ill, and possibly suffering from paranoid delusions; much like I see Austin (if he's not a troll).

This doesn't bring awareness to anything for normal people. It screams mental illness to me, and I've seen my fair share. Q is outlandish enough for the "normies," you add on someone who claims he's talking to himself from the future..well, that discourages a lot more people. It might be bringing attention to Q, but is it the right attention?

I always thought a big part of the Q revolution/movement was to redpill/awaken the plebs. Not so sure thats what Austin is doing.

But then again.. "disinformation is necessary;" right?

Thats the problem when you deal with anonymity. Anyone can claim to be whoever and whatever they want, and generally can't be proven one way or another. All I can do is evaluate and formulate an opinion -- but its better to be skeptical than to be a fool.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The typos in this make me cringe but it came across my feed and made me think of the thread.

Also, made me realize how I can easily see through all of the lenses. Plus some of my own I’ve discovered. (Or created, depending on how you look at that process) but-

Is that normal to see them all at once like a kaleidoscope? Or does that mean I’m in wonderland?

Know what else I see? Whatever this is just got the WORLDS ATTENTION...

Epstein memes killed themselves over this.

who’d of thought the

“Shot heard around the world”
would be coming from a long neck Mexican beer?

ETA - Somebody really clever needs to make an Epstein/Corona meme combo cause it would be 🔥 if we could find the right wording and photo... not my specialty, but I will make the suggestion!

edit on 15-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, Alwaleed losses synchronises with BBC reporting late afternoon that "Vanguard, Blackrock and (?) set to lose $2.3 Trillion in 2020"... this has now dropped off the top news items for some reason and google search is not showing the story?
edit on 15-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

FED-zero

Fed cuts interest rates to zero percent amid coronavirus fallout

The Federal Reserve on Sunday slashed interest rates to zero percent and announced it would purchase $700 billion in bonds and securities to stabilize financial markets and support the economy.

The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), the Fed’s monetary policymaking panel, announced Sunday it would cut its baseline interest rate range to 0 to 0.25 percent, drastically increase purchases of Treasury bonds and mortgage-backed securities, and take several other steps to allow banks, businesses, and households weather a sharp economic downturn.

TRUST THE PLAN!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Our Walmart in Lake Zurich Illinois was very calm yesterday, even with several shelves and sections empty. The workers were handing out toilet paper and paper towels with a maximum allowed 2 per individual or family.

I was walking through the aisles with my camera filming everything so my future grandchildren could see what the United States great coronavirus hoax was like.

Shoppers were waving and smiling at me, and I waved and smiled back, while walking and filming.

Between Friday and today, I must have talked to at least 50 people. All but one understands that we are experiencing the results of a media generated overreaction.

edit on 3/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Look at Commander Beranstain's gun video

Do you see a number? Not THAT number. Look again. Then go to that post number and read it. This is what we are now dealing with.

News unlocks the map.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
President Trump is considering a full pardon of General Michael Flynn.

mobile.twitter.com...

Bravo!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Ya know the COVID-19 shenanigans are going to be permanently ingrained into our sub-conscious. Take note how many times you see "COVID" and "19" when you're out and about, driving around, when you're online (not searching for virus related info), in a restaurant, watching a movie, viewing images/photos, in your dreams. They got us coming & going.
Many meanings.

91-DIVOC

91 - Psalm 91
Destroy
Influenza
Virus
Outbreak
Completely

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Look at Commander Beranstain's gun video

Do you see a number? Not THAT number. Look again. Then go to that post number and read it. This is what we are now dealing with.

News unlocks the map.

this number?

ok I guess it's this one lol

edit on 3/15/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: haha

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Cheers for adding some intrigue in enticing me to watch the vid. Ok, my eyes are rolling and I'm laughing like a wild hyena.
Yea, we're dealing with a special case here.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, sir! Yesterday's news (for me, at least).

While we do take care of our own, we are also here for humanity.

"We are all in this together."

ETA: Okay, 3 or 4 days ago but, I only opened it yesterday.

edit on 15-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

this number?

Nope. That would be too obvious.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
FED-Zero drops

3/15/2020

:15

:15

Much of the WORLD in partial closure or restriction of some sort. MBS tanks petro-dollar oil prices, FED drops interest to only number above zero possible. Emergency powers enacted, national guard activated. Enemedia enemy number one even among the fans.

There is something in there to please everyone who wants Armageddon.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wow, even you snow castle people get recognized.

I'm kidding. Seriously though, I didn't realize they are registered as a CORPORATION.

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join