It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

...and before the Romans... the Greeks started the Olympic games!

BTW the Olympic torch was lit in Greece today in an old fashioned ceremony celebrating the old games.

link   

I've been at this game longer then most. In most of the avenues of this process and have seen all levels of awake and asleep in ways most have not. People overestimate their ability to do things they actually know how to do often. Folks have no marker for how to process things the know nothing of.

The current overreactions are due to what is happening inside us all. The external world view is exploited by media goons, but the reason for the triggering is the internal changes arriving on the doorstep.

And while I jest about folks for buying TP I do not wish any aspect of them to experience pain or hardship due to this madness manifesting. I don't want anyone to go broke, or go sick or go crazy just to prove a point about the awful.

The money system is awful, the med system is awful, the government systems are awful, but that does not mean I wish Venezuela to happen to everyone everywhere just to spite their lack of awareness.

Warrior notes this is NOT the storm yet. I have said often, it is incumbent on Anons to represent something higher, something more caring, something truly Unified.

There are no markers for these times for most.

link   
I’m pretty confident that by July there will be more famous athletes dead by helicopter crashes in 2020 than from Tecate.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Observationalist

I've been thinking recently, "Why do we watch sports?"

Surely taking part in sports gives us more seratonin and is healthier?

What was the equivalent of watching sport 10,000 years ago? I'd say it was hiding behind a bush in fear whilst someone else in your community tries to fight off a lion?

From a cabal perspective, it's making us, the sheep, concentrate on a game that has no importance to one's life in reality. It's a way of making us believe that we are winning when in reality we ourselves aren't winning... and the win is of no consequence to positive change in our lives.

On top of this, another perspective is that spectator sports are purely a distraction. Like so many other things in the 'rat race '. If we become addicted to the release of certain chemicals in our bodies then it makes sense that we will forever be searching for experiences outside of ourselves to make that chemical reaction happen. Anything in the entertainment industry can fuel that addiction. And people will always be happy to provide you your drug of choice if it puts your money (another addiction) into their pocket.

Anything that draws humans away from self reflection and self awareness can be considered a distraction. Our world is full of many shiny toys to keep our minds occupied on anything but *self*. Focusing on Self means withdrawing from the world and going within. Some people would rather have needles shoved in their eyes than spend time in quiet solitude.

Distractions are so prevalent, in many homes, people will keep the t.v. turned on to have a constant drone of background noise in order to drown out their own thoughts

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
With everything being closed down, internet caps/limits should be removed.

The infrastructure CAN handle it. Extra fees are just an extra revenue stream, which we all knew years ago.

For years, US broadband providers have taken advantage of a lack of US competition by imposing arbitrary and expensive broadband usage caps and "overage fees." With the country facing a massive surge in videoconferencing and home learning thanks to the coronavirus epidemic, experts say it’s time for broadband providers to suspend these costly, unnecessary restrictions.

Motherboard reached out to the ten largest US broadband providers that employ caps in the United States, and only one of them was willing to go on record to discuss usage caps or their preparedness for COVID-19.

A representative at Comcast informed Motherboard that there were “lots of conversations” currently going on in regards to getting ahead of the outbreak, but wasn’t able to confirm whether a usage cap suspension would be part of the company’s playbook.

Source: www.vice.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just breaking on BBC, the CEO of British Telecom has "tested positive for coronavirus"... read as detained?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 12-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
thinking of this in terms of energy...from my pov, we are waiting on a tsunami wave of energy to rush in and sweep everything clean, so to speak. The timing of that wave isn't dependent on government action, it's dependent on our readiness as a collective. We are waiting for more people to get on their surf boards so we can all ride the cusp of that wave, together. But when we do finally reach that tipping point, there will be some people left on the shore who will get washed away. It will always be a matter of choice in how each individual decides to experience this shift. I don't know if this pandemic is the tsunami. It might simply be a forerunner, which means there is still more to come

edit on 12-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
lmao

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
NYC declares state of emergency, de Blasio says coronavirus ‘could easily be a 6-month crisis’

Something tells me they want this, everyone and everything quarantined and closed, right up to the elections.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Screencap of Bern's black eye. Gotta love this guy, not well liked, not bright, done nothing in life, irritating voice, singular unevolving message and never going to be elected. All that, and he takes not one but TWO black eyes for stepping out of line.

Is this the only picture showing him with a black eye? It is very low resolution.

The color of the "black eyes" is the same as the shadow on his neck. Look at the similar eyes of the other people in the photo. I think it is just the lighting.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
deadline.com...

I’m sure I’m late on this, but I mentioned a few days ago I woke up with a feeling a famous person in sports/entertainment would be diagnosed this week.

Tom Hanks fits the bill.

It will be interesting to see what happens with such a high profile person.
If he gets seriously ill, panic will be increased.
If he recovers relatively quickly, it could be rather eye-opening.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Rel, what have you go on dates with this time stamp?

Q#2937
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 11:27:22 AM

I'm thinking this section of the map might related to Hillary walking on stage?
Stage set was March 5
Walk on stage was March 11.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wish someone would breathe on Biden and Sanders.

And Schumer and Pelosi.

And Brennan and Clapper.
edit on 3/12/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If enough people at the professional level, unite in their request (or demand) that POTUS 'shut everything down' will he have any choice but to comply through some type of mass quarantine or implementing Martial Law?

This #coronavirus *cannot* be stopped. It can only be slowed. Federal, state, and local officials need to SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING NOW. Close schools, offices, public transit. Ground the planes. Quarantine communities with confirmed community spread. Slow action = MORE deaths.

Dr. Dena Grayson
edit on 12-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
If enough people at the professional level, unite in their request (or demand) that POTUS 'shut everything down' will he have any choice but to comply through some type of mass quarantine or implementing Martial Law?

This #coronavirus *cannot* be stopped. It can only be slowed. Federal, state, and local officials need to SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING NOW. Close schools, offices, public transit. Ground the planes. Quarantine communities with confirmed community spread. Slow action = MORE deaths.

Dr. Dena Grayson

I honestly don't think they have a plan to cover this type of thing. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
WWIII mitigated, I think.

US Nukes Reportedly Removed from Turkey, Delivered To Poland

The media informed that five C-17A Globemasters III arrived to Incerlik AB from Ramstein Air Base and took the whole bulk of nukes out to Germany, Poland and one of the Baltic States.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Manifesting done right. Roll Tide.

Y’all remember that hurricane map where Alabama was the eye of the storm? The one trump kept saying was right? LOL.

Maybe not relevant but ya never know

edit on 12-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: Couldn’t resist showing off my bubble that’s eventually gonna pop

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Dr. Dena Grayson

I honestly don't think they have a plan to cover this type of thing. I hope I'm wrong.

I feel fairly confident that they do and I'm willing to bet that the quarantine/ML option is already on the table. They have to wait for matters to reach a certain level before anything can be implemented just so they don't appear to be over reacting

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, just one solitary tweet with the timestamp 23:27:32, a MIRROR, (none with 11:27:32)... and that's out of 17.5k posts and tweets!

Is this a joke? Democrats impeach the President without alleging a single crime, with a bipartisan coalition voting AGAINST, and now don't have the guts to actually try their case? Did they put the country through this chaos just for their own amusement? t.co...

Q posts inked to this tweet =
Q2, Q405, Q1904, Q827, Q2723, Q1127, Q2327, Q427, Q3527, Q70, Q73,

INTRAdelta = 23:27
Q2993 Snowden is a CIA Agent/Traitor Who Tried to Harm the NSA
Q1217 DNC Placing Stories with Hillary Friendly Journalists

INTRAdelta = 11:27
Q416 Soros takes orders from P. You have no idea how sick and evil these people are. Fight, fight, fight. Day of days. Game over.

POTUS Tweets INTRAdelta = 11:27 or 23:27:
1163440419423825920, 1163440418555604998, 1114155671950364677, 1097835706024644608, 1072468779974713345, 1070306739092889601, 1044709771629260801, 1030536206415802369, 1025069677108711424,1018727890345693184, 982353975595929600

Tweets with MIRRORdelta = 23:27 (Jun>July 2018):
1024264286418489345, 1007594445104189441

edit on 12-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join