It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

www.worldometers.info...

I'm going to keep sharing that link everywhere I can, and asking people is it worth inconveniencing millions of Americans because 99% of coronavirus is classified as mild and it kills only a few people.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My fellow patriots
Do not be alarmed
Do not be afraid for we are with you

Tainted supplies. TRAPPED
BYE HOLLYWOOD

MULTIPLE units, agencies and teams are (and have been for some time) working around the clock to keep you safe and secure.

What’s going on behind the scenes has been alluded to by other anons and myself over the past few years.

Can affirm without harm to all
MULTIPLE ONGOING OPS ACTIVE
That we are indeed
IN THE FRONT OF THE STORM

At POTUS direction, he will confirm for all once THE STORM has begun.

Stand Ready
Be Prepared
Stay Vigilant

Can you feel it in the Air?

SEMPER FIDELIS

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Always good to hear from a Marine.

Advise here or via PM should you need other info on maps.

GUNS AND EYEBALLS

Cheers

edit on 12-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Godspeed Brother, may all the Fellow Patriots stay safe during these trying times !

Feel it, I think I bumped my head on it

edit on 3122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I guess it is when you need to find a way to collapse the economy and blame Trump. SMH

originally posted by: carewemust

www.worldometers.info...

I'm going to keep sharing that link everywhere I can, and asking people is it worth inconveniencing millions of Americans because 99% of coronavirus is classified as mild and it kills only a few people.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
In other News......

Chelsea Manning fighting for life after attempting jail suicide as she refuses to testify in WikiLeaks probe

CHELSEA Manning attempted suicide in a Virgina jail cell on Wednesday after refusing to testify in a WikiLeaks probe, her lawyers say.

The ex-army intelligence analyst - who leaked 700,000 classified US documents - reportedly tried to hang herself with a sheet at the Alexandra Detention Center.

That dude is a trip.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Good old Bradley. More loyal to Wikileaks than the army he swore to faithfully serve.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

cranky, early in this process there was discussion that DS perps/billionnaires all had bolt holes in Australia/NZ.

I wonder if Tom Hanks' tweet, saying that he was at Bondi Beach in Australia, was a "BOLT" message to the rest?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds like the Diggers have their work cut out for them. Knowing that crew, they'll probably enjoy it!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
people are panicking because that's what they've been programmed to do, like Pavlov's dogs. You might wake a few ppl up but when the herd is stampeding, the wise thing to do is get out of the way

edit on 12-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Agreed. I have stopped trying to discuss perspective. Just letting folks freak out. Cashing in on the mayhem. Sometimes the herd needs culling.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
National guard activated in Puerto Rico

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Good old Bradley. More loyal to Wikileaks than the army he swore to faithfully serve.

Cheers

"We love Wikileaks!" -- Donald Trump

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

True dat! I should of warned it's a WaPo piece but that one aerial image showing the two main roads forming an 'X' was kinda curious. Maybe nothing.

Also, if you come across any more interesting missing cruise ship passengers please post. My Dad is scheduled to take a cruise ship up to Alaska this summer; assuming it won't be cancelled.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

I'm one who does not buy the Manning mythology at all. For one, nothing changed after the information was released, but it made soldiers look bad and stirred up ill feelings which was renOgade and crew's MO - divide and conquer. The "transition" thing wreaks. @snowden the same.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.worldometers.info...

Two NBA players "have it." They are public, this should demonstrate the nature of it as being mild flu and nothing special - for most. But it won't.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Great, now we'll have to pay a fortune to keep his braindead a** alive. 🙄

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

My fellow patriots
Do not be alarmed
Do not be afraid for we are with you

Tainted supplies. TRAPPED
BYE HOLLYWOOD

MULTIPLE units, agencies and teams are (and have been for some time) working around the clock to keep you safe and secure.

What’s going on behind the scenes has been alluded to by other anons and myself over the past few years.

Can affirm without harm to all
MULTIPLE ONGOING OPS ACTIVE
That we are indeed
IN THE FRONT OF THE STORM

At POTUS direction, he will confirm for all once THE STORM has begun.

Stand Ready
Be Prepared
Stay Vigilant

SEMPER FIDELIS

I'll take the metaphysical meaning here and not a military one. YES, nothing like I've seen or experienced here on Earth to date. Everything funneling into one point so to speak. Stay centered.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Good to hear from ya. Oh yea, been feeling it in the air since 2020 rolled in with a boom. Don't yet know what it is, but, I feel it. The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Amazing how NBA players get tested IMMEDIATELY upon having symptoms and the left doesn't make even a mention of their privilege.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join