It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Manifesting done right. Roll Tide.

Y’all remember that hurricane map where Alabama was the eye of the storm? The one trump kept saying was right? LOL.

Maybe not relevant but ya never know

Dang you must have some powerful mojo if it's shielding your entire state. That's some white magic

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Coincidental timing, literally the day after it attempted suicide...

@wikileaks

BREAKING: A federal judge has ordered the release of Chelsea Manning: "the court finds Ms. Manning's appearance before the Grand Jury is no longer needed, in light of which her detention no longer serves any coercive purpose."
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I experienced an "emotional high" like that just today, a sense of utter relief when, after I failed to find toilet paper at Walmart, I was able to obtain 30 rolls at Food Basics for just over $20. So...yea...

My "physical senses" 'woke up' today.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you a travel agent?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Coincidental timing, literally the day after it attempted suicide...

@wikileaks

BREAKING: A federal judge has ordered the release of Chelsea Manning: "the court finds Ms. Manning's appearance before the Grand Jury is no longer needed, in light of which her detention no longer serves any coercive purpose."
twitter.com...

"coercive purpose"

You have the right to the 5th amendment, but we have the right to coerce you through imprisonment.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It’s crazy how perspective changes as events unfold.

The straightforward answer to this re: March Madness basketball is “No” because there are no brackets... no tourney.

I know this is more than basketball, but a month ago, I couldn’t have imagined NCAA tourney being cancelled. Now it’s reality.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

You, my friend, are waaay too smart for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

cranky, Q2993, in my response to your 11:27:32 request, is Mar 7th half-way between Mar 3rd and 11th!
edit on 12-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

11:55:27AM

11:27:22AM

Not sure what this indicates. The link is to Epstein Island Drone images. Earlier Hillabeast talked about "video out there of him" which seemed to point to BC. I speculated at the time BC could go down easily for footage of him - at the island maybe?

I'm wondering if her entering the race opens the door for this possibility? Oddly the server scandal is old news - who cares, U1 meh, as hard for common folks to get their head around. But her running and video of Bill doing Bill things?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I experienced an "emotional high" like that just today, a sense of utter relief when, after I failed to find toilet paper at Walmart, I was able to obtain 30 rolls at Food Basics for just over $20. So...yea...

My "physical senses" 'woke up' today.

This TP thing amuses the sh*t out of me. People are panicking because the people who make TP might get sick, so TP might not get made and no one will be able to wipe their butt.

There are ways of making a home bidet of you don't have one.

Major failure of critical thinking.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, Q2993, in my response to your 11:27:32 request, is Mar 7th half-way between Mar 3rd and 11th!

THAT makes sense per the drop. Stage Set, Staged Cleaned. Enter Stage.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
We can even say ATS is a distraction too.

Sports are a big money maker and a favorite of the elite. Those who make it through the amateur ranks to the pros are simple like rats in maze, with elites betting on who wins. These amazing athletes are meaningless to them if they can’t make them money.

Same with the music industry. The few who make it form garage band to Radio, are just the elites muses, like a capture mermaid or canary.

They are like prized horses that are put in display, the managers frantically trying to do anything to please the elite. Promises and kisses, Threats and Nooses.

I feel sorry for some of these athletes, as many are parades as supper successfully and happy, but many are one trick ponies reliant on a skill that will eventually fade.

I hope those talented athletes can break out of the spell of quick success and fame that the pro sports sells so well, and star to find other use for their skills that are better for the whole of humanity and not just a few elite scum.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The left loves FDR.

Internment of Japanese Americans

And many U.S. presidents, including FDR, were members of the Masons. Franklin Roosevelt was initiated October 10, 1911, passed November 14, 1911, and raised November 28, 1911, in Holland Lodge, No. 8, New York City.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I’m a Mets and Dolphins fan. I have no illusion of winning....

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Rediscovered a use for corn cobs.....

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Manifesting done right. Roll Tide.

Y’all remember that hurricane map where Alabama was the eye of the storm? The one trump kept saying was right? LOL.

Maybe not relevant but ya never know

If Alabama is the last state to get Corona (or not at all)...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I hate the Toronto Maple Leafs. I have no illusions of losing, lol.

They'd make great toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
DARPA Is Trying To Develop a COVID-19 'Shield'

The organization wants a treatment that can trick the human body into guarding against COVID-19.

DARPA’s Pandemic Prevention Platform is working on a therapy that could be given to people in advance of a vaccine.

The therapy could involve making the human body boost antibodies it would normally create upon infection with a disease such as coronavirus.

The antibodies could help ward off the coronavirus until a vaccine is ready.

DARPA, COVID-19, 'Shield'... gotta be a meme or coat of Arms somewhere.

Inovio gets $5 million grant from Gates Foundation to fund testing of device for delivering COVID-19 vaccine.
Market Watch

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hahaha, I have no idea what’s going on, but I do find it interesting that I’m in a bubble, maybe our ancestors ate so many squirrels we still have some herd immunity protection against viruses that come from critters!? 😂

My energy is focused on wellness and comfort, love, peace, healing, and spiritual wisdom for all, especially since January, though, and I have faith it’s doing something....but I was just posting as a funny for y’all, I ain’t doing this! 😉

All those march madness q references are coming to my memory. Attention was surely gotten with the cancellation of sports, travel, entertainment as a whole.

Are we witnessing the real time war over how and to where a pre-ordained event might lead humanity?

I’m stunned. Interesting to watch it unfold...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

"This is bigger than we can comprehend", keeps coming to my mind.

If you look at past statements and news reports you start to see a pattern where the entities that are canceling basketball games closing universities Etc, are the same ones who have bad mouthed candidate and/or president Trump.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join