It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

You are such a "mom". We need "moms" right now. Especially "Southern" ones.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust

Are you a travel agent?

No.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Screencap of Bern's black eye. Gotta love this guy, not well liked, not bright, done nothing in life, irritating voice, singular unevolving message and never going to be elected. All that, and he takes not one but TWO black eyes for stepping out of line.

Is this the only picture showing him with a black eye? It is very low resolution.

The color of the "black eyes" is the same as the shadow on his neck. Look at the similar eyes of the other people in the photo. I think it is just the lighting.

That's a screen cap from a video of Bernie Sanders with the black eye. I attempted to post a video link yesterday on two occasions but every time somebody put it on Twitter Twitter removed the video very quickly.

Also, I hear that Sanders and Biden mutually agreed to cancel this coming Sunday's debate. Is that true?
edit on 3/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Okay, well, I misunderstood, I don't get what you are saying,

A lady just told me that you canceled her trip to the Bahamas. I told her there was no need to because coronavirus is so mild and effect so few people.

You are addressing Cranky, right? Some lady told you Cranky "canceled her trip"?

I'm lost.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
@briantylercohen

"Katie Porter holds the CDC Director's feet to the fire and gets him to commit to FREE TESTING for coronavirus for ALL AMERICANS.

Watch every second of this."
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
If enough people at the professional level, unite in their request (or demand) that POTUS 'shut everything down' will he have any choice but to comply through some type of mass quarantine or implementing Martial Law?

This #coronavirus *cannot* be stopped. It can only be slowed. Federal, state, and local officials need to SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING NOW. Close schools, offices, public transit. Ground the planes. Quarantine communities with confirmed community spread. Slow action = MORE deaths.

Dr. Dena Grayson

I honestly don't think they have a plan to cover this type of thing. I hope I'm wrong.

I feel fairly confident that they do and I'm willing to bet that the quarantine/ML option is already on the table. They have to wait for matters to reach a certain level before anything can be implemented just so they don't appear to be over reacting

Maybe the Deep State plans on inciting riots soon. That would be a good reason to deploy the National Guard and Military in a general fashion. That could be what President Trump knows is going to happen, and is waiting for.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No, that was a voice transcription error. And I hit reply before correcting it. The lady said that she canceled her trip over coronavirus fears. Even after I showed her the statistics website she didn't believe it. Typical Airhead liberal.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"

Bearing in mind the references to multiple 8s being auspicious in Asia....

Oct 28th 2017 (1st Q Post)
to
Apr 3rd 2020 (Friday before Good Friday, Apr 10th)

is 888 days!

edit on 12-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

With everything being closed down, internet caps/limits should be removed.

The infrastructure CAN handle it. Extra fees are just an extra revenue stream, which we all knew years ago.

For years, US broadband providers have taken advantage of a lack of US competition by imposing arbitrary and expensive broadband usage caps and "overage fees." With the country facing a massive surge in videoconferencing and home learning thanks to the coronavirus epidemic, experts say it’s time for broadband providers to suspend these costly, unnecessary restrictions.

Motherboard reached out to the ten largest US broadband providers that employ caps in the United States, and only one of them was willing to go on record to discuss usage caps or their preparedness for COVID-19.

A representative at Comcast informed Motherboard that there were “lots of conversations” currently going on in regards to getting ahead of the outbreak, but wasn’t able to confirm whether a usage cap suspension would be part of the company’s playbook.

Source: www.vice.com...

Honestly in this day and age there shouldn't be caps on bandwidth or anything. I have a fiber line with no cap whatsoever. If it did have a cap my bill would probably be in the thousands of dollars because I use terabytes of data every month. Its almost impossible not to these days unless you're off the grid, or just don't use the internet.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Stellar.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

ah

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sporting events and such are also known for human trafficking.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
"I see *not funny* people...on cable TV...and...they don't know they're *not funny*"!

edit on 12-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

With everything being closed down, internet caps/limits should be removed.

The infrastructure CAN handle it. Extra fees are just an extra revenue stream, which we all knew years ago.

For years, US broadband providers have taken advantage of a lack of US competition by imposing arbitrary and expensive broadband usage caps and "overage fees." With the country facing a massive surge in videoconferencing and home learning thanks to the coronavirus epidemic, experts say it’s time for broadband providers to suspend these costly, unnecessary restrictions.

Motherboard reached out to the ten largest US broadband providers that employ caps in the United States, and only one of them was willing to go on record to discuss usage caps or their preparedness for COVID-19.

A representative at Comcast informed Motherboard that there were “lots of conversations” currently going on in regards to getting ahead of the outbreak, but wasn’t able to confirm whether a usage cap suspension would be part of the company’s playbook.

Source: www.vice.com...

Honestly in this day and age there shouldn't be caps on bandwidth or anything. I have a fiber line with no cap whatsoever. If it did have a cap my bill would probably be in the thousands of dollars because I use terabytes of data every month. Its almost impossible not to these days unless you're off the grid, or just don't use the internet.

I'm right there with you on data use. Greedy bastards.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice find!

That's TWO confirmations of GREEN now.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Moar Corona justice?

@HeshmatAlavi

Lebanese journalist Maria Malouf:
Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrollah is infected with coronavirus after meeting a senior level delegation from Iran. There has been complete silence since Nasrollah's meeting with Iran's parliament speaker Ali Larijani.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Coincidental timing, literally the day after it attempted suicide...

@wikileaks

BREAKING: A federal judge has ordered the release of Chelsea Manning: "the court finds Ms. Manning's appearance before the Grand Jury is no longer needed, in light of which her detention no longer serves any coercive purpose."
twitter.com...

They didn’t want him Epsteined under their watch. Now when something happens it won’t be under bureau of prisons.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I can't get on to /qresearch... anyone getting the same problem? Has it been DDOSd to stop Q posts being seen?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Coincidental timing, literally the day after it attempted suicide...

@wikileaks

BREAKING: A federal judge has ordered the release of Chelsea Manning: "the court finds Ms. Manning's appearance before the Grand Jury is no longer needed, in light of which her detention no longer serves any coercive purpose."
twitter.com...

They didn’t want him Epsteined under their watch. Now when something happens it won’t be under bureau of prisons.

I'm pretty sure Manning's release is intended to facilitate his/her "suicide" by removing Manning to an unsecure location.

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join