It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
One possibly is a Doctor Evil scenario, where this is either the penalty for unpaid ransom, or even worse...just a warning.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Is anyone else wondering if this massive market panic is being sustained to provide cover for major transfers of money?

Kind of a scenario where the best place to hide a tree is in the middle of forest.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Per earlier request of 0311Warrior.

Updated compare of the "cleared corridors" map and the emergency declarations map.

LOTS of new declarations today.

Cheers
edit on 12-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Is anyone else wondering if this massive market panic is being sustained to provide cover for major transfers of money?

Kind of a scenario where the best place to hide a tree is in the middle of forest.

Absolutely. There's no end to their filthy, dishonest behavior.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Bit of Homespun News:

My brother-in-law's best friend is a pilot for a small private airline.
He said Pelosi was just on his plane and said he was amazed that 'in-person' Nancy Pelosi is absolutely one of the ugliest women he has ever seen.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Their money, their calendar and their clock keeps us tied to their system. If people would loosen attachment to these things, we might make some headway

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What is more terrifying... the virus hysteria or tens of thousands of leftist teenagers out of school?!! Panic.🙃

On a optimistic view it may be interesting to see if K-12 students scores actually go up while studying at home.

And the University closures helps obliterate the value of on-site education by demonstrating how the same universities that charge an arm and a kidney can also provide distance education when forced to do so. They just can't exert the same level of mind control as they're used to.

Though, since ALL sports activities/events are being cancelled, the tveee mind control programming will kick into high gear.

So, they'll all be either behind a keyboard, hypnotized by tvee, or out burning down cities. Well, maybe not, could have a positive outcome on a greater awakening.

link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for your continued updates Warrior!!

Godspeed!

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just Saying

More things to Cure than a Virus

@Jr

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Bit of Homespun News:

My brother-in-law's best friend is a pilot for a small private airline.
He said Pelosi was just on his plane and said he was amazed that 'in-person' Nancy Pelosi is absolutely one of the ugliest women he has ever seen.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

My gut tells me;

- multi faceted but necessarily coordinated attacks

1) China & Iran had serious protest problems. CV unleashed and those problems immediately eliminated. China knew the collateral (global) damage but doesn’t care.

2) Dem running out of anti-Trump hoaxes so they use this real bug and their control over media to manufacture another crisis to smear Trump. Problem is it will peak & fade long before Nov election.

3) DS/NWO had too much $$$ on the sideline that didn’t get into the market at 18,000 when Trump won in 2016. This market reset (under guise of Tecate) allows that $$$ to get back in at the near entry point. This, in the end, will catapult Dow past 30,000 before Nov thus another blow to anti-Trumpers.

4) Big Pharma. That bad boy hit jackpot. The Govt funding to fight Tecate. The reduced regulatory hurdles. The argument to stop getting meds/supplies from China but manufacture in USA; higher cost but zero supply line risks. They hit the trifecta on this one. You shut down all sports and peeps have NO problem for a bump in medical costs to keep things normalized.

That’s just off the top of my head.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
We are almost at the top of the roller coaster 🎢

I can see the 🍋 lemonade stand over there, and the 👾 arcade games, the spooky house 👻, the pirate 🏴‍☠️ ship is upside down, bumper 🚗 cars, the swings and the spinning teacups.....

Oh wait, it’s all shut down. 😷🤷🏼‍♀️😳

Are we safe from the zombies up here? 🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️

Sorry, I can’t even begin to pretend like I know what’s going on anymore. 🍿

Warrior 🇺🇸 god bless you, sincerely.

and whatever it is,
I feel it.
edit on 12-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Countdown to news that RBG struck with aggressive Corona Virus infection. Then in 15 days, fully recovered.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Only one Congressman had the guts to complain that Nancy Pelosi loaded the Coronavirus bill with what he called, Christmas ornaments.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yea, tell me about it. 🙃

@Zigmanfreud

As funny as this video is, the fact that it came to me via two long-time members of the liberal media elite makes it even more hilarious...
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
'the love of money is the root of all evil'. Humans don't *love* money but we've become conditioned to be dependent on it. The money men (and women) have injected themselves as the middlemen between us and what we truly want --- tangible experiences. We don't even really want the tangible items or material objects. What we really want is the emotional high we get from obtaining things. We want the experience of waking up our physical senses

However, instead of focusing on our desires, we have thoughts like, 'how am I going to get enough money to buy this *thing*'. Then we start brainstorming ways to get more money. That is how they siphon our energy. When are we going to stop falling for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.worldometers.info...

I'm going to keep sharing that link everywhere I can, and asking people is it worth inconveniencing millions of Americans because 99% of coronavirus is classified as mild and it kills only a few people.

A lady just told me that you canceled her trip to the Bahamas. I told her there was no need to because coronavirus is so mild and effect so few people. I showed her the link above, and she didn't believe it was accurate. Totally bought in to the mainstream media and Democrat Hysteria.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH2003002D

Something is about to happen in the financial world?

The Last 4 POTUS tweets have all been in CAPS, all 2 seconds apart:

Mar 12, 2020 01:02:02 PM
KEEPING THE WORKPLACE SAFE, ENCOURAGE YOUR EMPLOYEES TO.... t.co...

Mar 12, 2020 01:02:00 PM
KEEPING COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENTS SAFE, ENCOURAGE YOUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS TO.... t.co...

Mar 12, 2020 01:01:57 PM
KEEPING THE SCHOOL SAFE, ENCOURAGE YOUR FACULTY, STAFF, AND STUDENTS TO.... t.co...

Mar 12, 2020 01:01:55 PM
KEEPING THE HOME SAFE, ENCOURAGE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO.... t.co...

Timestamp2ACRONYM method 1 gives the following for them:

MAC, MAE, MB, MBB

FannyMAC?
FannyMAE?
Muslim Brotherhood?
edit on 12-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Time to feast on prey

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Considering the one was already recovering as they were testing him for it ... it should tell people not to freak, but ... *sigh*.

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join