It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well this is interdasting (credit to /qresearch anons):

So Dan Scavino deliberately tweets the Whitehouse GREEN LIGHT = GREEN CASTLE 2 minutes before POTUS Oval Office Statement!!!

edit on 12-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Feels like a good interpretation to me ML!!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I recommend you look at my earlier decode on that election numbers tweet!

When we have a lot of numbers in a tweet, we use the following addition triangle to get 6 or more linked Q posts:

+++
++
+

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I just thought it might interest you after reading your post about Austin Steinbart. imo, both of these characters are VERY relevant to the Q discussion and I would hope that more people in this thread would look into them with a bit more of an open mind.

thanks matey, at least there's someone out there on the same page

BTW I also said that IF the US "closes it's borders" = the PAIN is in high gear. The CoViD is a ruse to scatter "D6's" defences so mass 'extractions' can occur

Crank and Cherokeetroy "get it" .... and now you're seeing The BIG picture too, smart!

p.s. nice to make your acquaintance ... respect

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Last post before zeds...

I think we are going to get either DECLAS or an incriminating Pic/Video on 12th... see Q2670:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b77a9 No.4707306 📁
Jan 11 2019 03:36:09 (EST)
237C3A8C-300C-4CC6-AD4F-266F3AC64225.jpeg

At what point is it mathematically impossible?
The very next day.
Red Castle.
Green Castle.
Public access to intel?

Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 12th (twice).
Post number 2670 = 2,6+7 = 213 = MIRROR of 3/12, Mar 12th!

We have also just had the GREEN LIGHT Whitehouse tweet from Dan Scavino!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Montegraph appears to be a bad dude from the little bit of research I did on him. I personally would not believe anything he puts out there.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This makes me wonder if the UK will have the equivalent of a quarantine center/FEMA camp to roundup Euro-perps?

In the UK government alone, there are a LOT of people who, at the very least, should have to face intensive "quizzing" by MI5 over their role in enabling unwonted European Union interference in sovereign decisions of the United Kingdom.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I just thought it might interest you after reading your post about Austin Steinbart. imo, both of these characters are VERY relevant to the Q discussion and I would hope that more people in this thread would look into them with a bit more of an open mind.

thanks matey, at least there's someone out there on the same page

BTW I also said that IF the US "closes it's borders" = the PAIN is in high gear. The CoViD is a ruse to scatter "D6's" defences so mass 'extractions' can occur

Crank and Cherokeetroy "get it" .... and now you're seeing The BIG picture too, smart!

p.s. nice to make your acquaintance ... respect

EDIT: I just watched some of the video you linked, hmmm, he first says Austin is 'the real deal' at the 5min mark ... rambles on a bit and at around the 20min section he asks "why couln't you just ket things "play out" to the previous 'end game'?"

IDK what to think. However, what he says about being able to POST videos of 'secure facilities' AND keep doing it means he must have some pretty serious "clearance" . . . etc and yet he's still bitching that "I proved Q wasn't real etc?" IDK who TF he is, lol, I think it's becoz I've not been tortured by US politics which helps give me my pov . . . but this guy seems "conflicted" and 20mins was enough, but thanks for the link anyway

And of he does have some huge fanbase even better as he says Austin MUST be the real thing BUT Austin is still a part of the military ... like duh!? Thanks for the input nonetheless matey
edit on 12-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: ???

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

My wife has solved the TP problem. She bought one of those add on bidet units on line and I installed it. Works like a champ. We have a couple of the cleanest tookuses in Keller. Lol

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

watch this MT www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Per request of 0311Warrior --

Comparison of "corridor cleansing" map with the latest emergency declarations map.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
FWIW

Infamous Anti-Q personality, Montegraph, debunks Austin Steinbart/"Baby Q".

For those of you who may not have heard of him, Montegraph is like the 'John Wick' of the internet.

The angle he takes is, perhaps, unexpected but, maybe not completely.

I had some things to do around the house today so I listened to this. It was VERY interesting to put it mildly. He did indeed come at him from a totally different direction.

He is even ok with him being "Q." He wasn't disputing that, but more to the effect of pointing out where he went very wrong. Calling hi out on quite a few things.

Some of the things stopped my brain in its track a few times. The information he was calling him out on was knowledge I have skirted over time, but he put a better, deeper perspective on it. Now I have a better idea of why Antarctica is melting. Not because of Global melting, but because we are melting it. Explains why are beginning to see more things popping up down there.

Denver airport got even more interesting if thats even possible, but it did.

Long story short, if you have time to listen, I seriously would. Doing something around the house or a long drive ahead of you, let this be the sound filler. It is basically 2 hours long.

Good share CM

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

March 12th has been pointed out as a day of reckoning over the past few weeks, by various Q-followers. You're on to something! (Fingers crossed)

edit on 3/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pheonix358

But you speak in code. I'm a simple man. Write it like you would in the Daily Herald. Why does President Trump want the FISA significantly altered, yet Barr does not?

To ensure that Barr is and appears to be completely independent to the Administration.

Optics in this area are critical. It does not matter how well you are impartial ... you must also appear to be impartial.

These little disagreements are normal at this level where impartiality are critical.

Making the little spats public is so that later you can use these events to back up your assertion that the system is as impartial as it should be.

P

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
What is an " anti-viral treatment " ? Should be homemade soup, honey and lemon tea, maybe some O.J.
Overall Trump did a good job trying to reassure people and didn't harp on the jabs. My body, my choice, aren't those the rules !

So it looks like we're in for another month of this " Madness ", IDK, make the best of it , take the family camping, take a domestic vacation, lol, get your spring cleaning done..

I've been taking Manuka honey (that stuff's like liquid gold) mixed with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Either blended in almond milk or straight. Or I mix a tablespoon with raw cacao, lion's mane powder and sunflower butter

Also hot/cold showers. Switch between hot & cold until it gives you goosebumps. It gives a little boost to your immune system

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Germans do a thing of putting hot water in a bathtub and then stepping in and out of it. Similar effect. The idea is to get the heart pumping and increase circulation as the body attempts to regulate its temperature.

Saw an interesting thing the other day. Woman had a bad fever, so cold towels were wrapped around her ankles. "Drew the fever down", so to speak.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Germans do a thing of putting hot water in a bathtub and then stepping in and out of it. Similar effect. The idea is to get the heart pumping and increase circulation as the body attempts to regulate its temperature.

Saw an interesting thing the other day. Woman had a bad fever, so cold towels were wrapped around her ankles. "Drew the fever down", so to speak.

Cheers

The hot/cold thing can become addicting...stand under hot until you can't take it, anymore then do the same with cold. Switch back and forth a few times (especially if you dry brush your skin first) and you will really feel energized. Or more relaxed if you do it before you go to sleep

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

"E" ties to battle readiness.

Battle "E"
(Battle Effectiveness Award)

The criterion for the Battle Effectiveness Award is the overall readiness of the command to carry out its assigned wartime tasks, and is based on a year-long evaluation. The competition for the award is, and has always been, extremely keen. To win, a ship or unit must demonstrate the highest state of battle readiness.

Eagle clutching arrows was displayed in President Trump's address today:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I am still catching up so forgive me if already posted.

I find this rather interesting new that Tom Hanks and Wife are tested and found to have the Corona virus. They were in Australia. Is this going to be there new way to step off the radar?

Link to Article

Snippet:

The actor confirmed on Instagram and Twitter Wednesday that he and wife Rita Wilson, both 63, tested positive for COVID-19 in Australia after feeling ill. "We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches," Hanks wrote. "Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive."

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Just as one example ...

If they are arrested in Australia. then your Govt. need to file for extradition. You will never be extradited if the Death Penalty is in play. So the US would need to take the Death Penalty off the table permanently.

It can also take a very long time and assuming you have a second passport, not a hard place to leave quietly by boat.

P

edit on 12/3/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join