It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

One thing that could be troubling. Is if we have more like Austin getting attention like this. There could be a Boy Who Cried Wolf scenario.

A sly way to discredit anything that comes from the Q movement, no distinction from true or fake. Media knows how to blur those lines very well. We see it now it’s the Coronavirus.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

His is getting ripped to shreds, lol.

He opened a whole big can of whoopa55!

We could call him Pandora. That should make him a happy *camper*. (/sarc)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RE:
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: df6b0a No.8035891 📁
Feb 5 2020 12:23:38 (EST)
EPoG-RIUEAASye8.jpg (PANIC IN DC picture)

People actually believe those responsible for the attempted coup [coup attempt] of a duly elected sitting US President will go unpunished?
End to our Constitutional Republic?
No equal justice under the law?
No accountability?
Escape unscathed?
Buckle up!
Q

This is odd. This deleted tweet from a WaPravda reporter is making the rounds. The "hint" is pretty obvious. Seems to connect to that drop.

MOAR:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562842 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:02:58 (EST)

Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

Coronavirus Kills 180 North Korean Soldiers, Thousands More Quarantined: Report

According to the Daily NK, a South Korean news outlet, 180 North Korean soldiers were killed by the virus in the months of January and February, and another 3,700 have been quarantined.

This breaks with NK rules of perfection by claiming "Soldier" (C_A) deaths.

edit on 10-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

A federal appeals court in Washington ruled today that the Department of Justice (DOJ) must hand over grand jury materials from former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to Congress.

Twitter

Before Mueller catastrophe testimony to Congress, I’d want POTUS to push this to SCOTUS. Knowing what we know now??? Release that ish. The Dems were faking it all ... what else don’t we know?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
BREAKING: Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested in Texas for driving while intoxicated, released on $3,000 bail. 😂🙃🤣

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
BREAKING: Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested in Texas for driving while intoxicated, released on $3,000 bail. 😂🙃🤣

twitter.com...

Well it is Taco Tuesday.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Idk if this has been posted, and idc honestly, but this one little part of Bidens exchange got me.

Source

The worker then told Biden, "You're working for me, man," and told Biden that he saw an online video supporting his claim that Biden is hostile to the Second Amendment.

Biden, pointing at the individual as they were mere inches apart in the middle of a crowd, said he's not working for him and told him not to be "such a horse's a--."

Biden, a public servant of 40 years, denies working for a tax paying citizen of this country is more telling than anything. They no longer believe that they answer to us. Anyone bouncing the idea of Biden being their candidate should only need to understand what I just said. Not limited to just him, but at least he has the balls (read as: senility) to admit it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This kid is claiming that Q is him in the future. Some insane claims in this video. Claims to be the future commander of the space force and that we will all find out really soon. At least we don't have long to wait.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
All declared state of Emergency:
CA, OR, WA, Utah, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Florida, NY, Maryland, North Carolina, Kentucky.
NY now has highest number of confirmed cases, followed by WA and CA.

Bernie cancels rally in Ohio.

Come with me if you want your TP.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am re-examining the notion that any outside communications from Q are illegitimate.

In drop # 3854 Q said,

Backchannels are important.

Backchannels?

It's in the plural form, implying that there are more than one *backchannel*, and that these "backchannels" are "important" to Q's overall mission.

One *backchannel* is Q's own personal board for posting his messages, the very place where Q also said, "no outside comms".

That is, to me, a very clear indication that Q would never communicate with anons outside of his own board.

However, Q's personal board is also the same place where Q said, "disinformation is necessary", leaving its followers in the dark as to what is true information and what is "disinformation".

Is "no outside comms" to be taken seriously, or not?

Perhaps a look at Q's philosophy would offer us a hint:

In the conclusion to Q's drop, # 3858, Q shares with us its philosophical viewpoint:

When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.

Q appears here to juxtapose "logic, reason, and empiricism" against "authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma". Moreover, I find it telling that he also pluralizes the word "positions" in the beginning of his sentence, ""Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of...."

Taking what I know about Q, having delved into its movement since the start of it, I believe Q sides with the former rather than the latter, namely, with "logic, reason, and empiricism"; i.e., Q is in favour of "Free thought".

What does that entail in practice with relation to Q's position in opposition to "authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma"?

Am I the only one who feels like, adhering *religiously* to the notion that Q only communicates with us on 8kun goes against Q's philosophy of "The Great Awakening" where its vision of the future of humanity is based on the core principles of freedom, including free speech (a plurality of "backchannels") as opposed to speech confined to one channel (8kun)?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

The constant breaks are annoying when watching his vids. Most seem to be about every 5 seconds.

I wonder if there is a purpose for the breaks, timing of the breaks, or number of breaks per video. He probably knows anons will ask these questions and thereby watch his vids to ascertain the answers. Maybe he has to stop periodically to laugh at his own shenanigans. But...I'm not sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I'm sorry. I don't think this is funny. He was obviously ill, gaining a great deal of weight and heart issues along with that weight.

He is probably now an alcoholic. I think it's very sad.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
I would regard this guy the same way I regard everyone else: by asking what is his underlying motive or intention? Is he imparting data as some sort of service to humanity? Does his information help people in any way? Or is he trying to leech your energy for himself --grabbing your attention by using melodrama for effect in order to create a following for himself. In other words, does he crave attention? Because that would make him an energy vampire. Energy vampires are dishonest manipulators

edit on 10-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think Alex Jones turned against q and president Trump at some point?

Btw..Has anybody mentioned how California's governor praised President Trump and Mike Pence for their coronavirus response yet?

edit on 3/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Maybe the last word of each cut has significance If you were to string them together. Maybe his own code.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

It's definitely something other than normal editing.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Re: this kid claiming to be Q or part of Q Team

1) Anon is Anon for a reason. Without anon status the DS would have a field day with MI conducting a public op.

2) regardless of the “intent” this kid has exposed himself and those close to him to potential danger. It could come from either side of the Q coin or DS.

IMO, it’s either full on LARP with intent to catfish folks or he’s auditioning for Q. Neither ends well.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
VP Pence Confirms Insurance Companies Agree to Waive All Co-Pays on Coronavirus Testing, Treatment

I'm sure they will get there money in a delayed payment plan in the form of higher co-pays or a corona bailout package.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

All declared state of Emergency:
CA, OR, WA, Utah, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Florida, NY, Maryland, North Carolina, Kentucky.
NY now has highest number of confirmed cases, followed by WA and CA.

Bernie cancels rally in Ohio.

Come with me if you want your TP.

When you throw “sick” into the Qmap search matrix some interesting drops are shown.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Have Bernie and Biden cancelled rallies because they see the Hammer's about to fall and they're abut to make a run for it?

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join