It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Q should either deliver a few whoppers or come into the light of day and identify himself.

This is Year 4. I'm sick of getting jerked around, and that is what this is.

Other people may not mind being manipulated this way, but I do.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

number 1 being more important

Q#1

US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Mirror = 3/10

National Guard deployed to NY community with nation’s ‘largest cluster’ of coronavirus

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is deploying the National Guard to enforce a mile-radius coronavirus “containment area” in a Westchester County community dubbed perhaps the “largest cluster” of cases in America

Today's DATE 3-10

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Prince Andrew has ‘completely shut the door’ on cooperating with federal prosecutors in Jeffrey Epstein probe

“Contrary to Prince Andrew’s very public offer to cooperate with our investigation into Epstein’s co-conspirators, an offer that was conveyed via press release, Prince Andrew has now completely shut the door on voluntary cooperation and our office is considering its options," Berman said at an unrelated press conference.

nydaily news

'our office is considering its options ' how about an arrest?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet

number 1 being more important

Q#1

US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Mirror = 3/10

National Guard deployed to NY community with nation’s ‘largest cluster’ of coronavirus

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is deploying the National Guard to enforce a mile-radius coronavirus “containment area” in a Westchester County community dubbed perhaps the “largest cluster” of cases in America

Today's DATE 3-10

Westchester County New York .....

Curious county sounds familiar ..... New Castle New York

ncluding the hamlets of Chappaqua and Millwood, NY.

HRC - Home Sweet Home

17 Things You Didn't Know About Hillary Clinton's Home in Chappaqua, New York
For one, it's not technically located in a town.

NG activated

The point of origin is believed to be a synagogue where the first cases of coronavirus exposure were detected, according to the New York Times.

As of Tuesday, there were 108 reported cases in Westchester County, where New Rochelle is located, and 36 cases in New York City, according to the governor’s office and the New York State Department of Health. A total of 173 positive cases are reported statewide.

In the last 24 hours, Westchester County added 10 new cases, and New York City added 17 new cases, the release stated.

In Short the NATIONAL GUARD is active in Hillarys neighborhood ! it seems

edit on 3102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: airforcerulessky

The kid's answer to "no outside comms" is "disinfo is necessary".

Now we're supposed to accept "no outside comms" was disinformation.

Exactly two years ago to the day, on March 10th, 2018, Q dropped # 918 where it claims Q's identity will become known eventually:

Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.

Q did not say how its identity will be revealed.

If "disinfo is necessary", then some things Q has written can, and ought to be, questioned for its veracity. What is true and what is false?

Q has created a *belief* problem, necessitating the requirement of faith in what Q posts.

I would rather suspend my judgement than have faith in this case.

I would rather suspend my judgement than have faith in this case.

That's where I am with this Austin dude but I'm leaning towards larper at this point. I found two more "fake" Q posts by him in that same Bread all with the same theme but with different pics. "Real" Q posted 6 times in that bread on a variety of topics.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: srb2001

I don't trust that dude at all.

Been in plenty of highly secure data centers for govt myself and phones/cameras are not allowed.

I don't doubt he works in IT in some fashion but nothing like what he claims.

VC, I agree he's a no. He's the same exact energy blueprint as the original kid running the Eye The Spy twit account (subsequently taken over by others). Folks figured he was it, and some still do - gun shot wound and all.

Pretty much any adept anon could do this. But as P358 pointed out its all off. One should turn off the sound and watch. Ignore the "words" and connect differently. Clever, but no.

Isn't it curious how this shows up as calls for "asking the Q-uestion" elevate?

At the 5:37 mark on his Trumpwave - Qanon video, he talks about supporting Tulsi, Krysten Sinema (who is supporting Biden, btw and she also voted to impeach our POTUS), but then he mentions Matt Gaetz and Josh Hawley.

My personal opinion is that he has his own agenda. The fact that YouTube hasn't censored his videos after the "threats" about the Queen of the Netherlands tells me they are on board with his agenda. If Google is on board, I am not.

edit on 10-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep, I simply ignore and move on.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Take a look please at ;
Amazing Polly
10/march/2020
Event 201 Global Pandemic

at 5:25, pause and read paper,

We have already noted the 201 event video,
But not this paper.........

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

A U S T I N

Action, Understanding, Skills, Training, Integrity, and Negotiation

I looked up Acronyms for Austin. Link

Maybe he is an AI with “Austin” Programing?

edit on 10-3-2020 by Observationalist because: Added link

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

He's too brilliant to know just how stupid he is, lol....

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here is something I did not know...

August 16, 2017FBI Reopens Case Into Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting

The FBI has “reopened” a request for documents related to former President Bill Clinton’s 2016 tarmac meeting with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) President Jay Sekulow told Fox News that the FBI sent him a letter indicating officials reopened his Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request, after initially denying the existence of records related to the Clinton-Lynch meeting.

“While we appreciate that the FBI has ‘reopened’ the case file and is now ‘searching’ for documents responsive to our duly submitted FOIA request from more than a year ago, it stretches the bounds of credulity to suggest that the FBI bureaucracy just discovered that ‘potentially responsive’ records ‘may exist’ on its own accord,” Sekulow, who is also a member of President Donald Trump’s legal team, said in a written statement.

Jay Sekulow was on front and center on DJT's Impeachment team.

I point this out because post impeachment all hints of the first major DECLAS point in the direction of TARMAC.

Jay Sekulow = TARMAC & DJT Impeachment Trial. No coincidences.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I even filed a complaint against that video and nothing has happened so far.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

In Short the NATIONAL GUARD is active in Hillarys neighborhood ! it seems

Now that's how it's done tag teaming perfectly. We had to go backwards to go forwards.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Maybe it's just a Google Psy-Op. Possibly not even a full blown Alphabet backed thing, but just a roguish group producing these videos? I would even go so far as to say that this could be an AI that Moon-Shot is testing against "Q" followers since they have a keener eye for picking out frauds than most.

Could this be an attempt to use "Q" followers as an un-named test group?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DECODE ID 24RSH200310001D

cranky, some interesting linked posts to the POTUS "True, with number 1 being more important!" tweet at 08:46:15 AM!

1) Tweet Delta from previous of 22:54 gives:
Q2254

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.282 📁
Sep 21 2018 14:07:47 (EST)
We are at the PRECIPICE.
[SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK
Remain CALM.
We are here for a reason.
Patriots are in control.
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 11th and 13th.

2) Intra Delta gives 38:31
Q3831 PANIC in DC - Buckle Up!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: df6b0a No.8035891 📁
Feb 5 2020 12:23:38 (EST)
EPoG-RIUEAASye8.jpg (PANIC IN DC picture)

People actually believe those responsible for the attempted coup [coup attempt] of a duly elected sitting US President will go unpunished?
End to our Constitutional Republic?
No equal justice under the law?
No accountability?
Escape unscathed?
Buckle up!
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 10th, 11th (twice), 12th.

3) Timestamp of 08:46:15 EST points to
Q846 Watch the Water Marker

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562842 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:02:58 (EST)

Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 10th.

Q2046 Hillary and Alice in Wonderland Connection (Major Q Proof HRC emails - they call her ALICE)

Q2546 23 Days Delta Between POTUS 'The Calm Before the Storm' and the First Q Post

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives
a) Base = 71
Q71 Awan Group, MB and HUMA connect HRC/CF to Saudi Arabia

b) Base+nums = 81
Q81 When big news drops please re-read entire graphic. This is so critical and why information is provided in a certain order and why some topics are continually emphasized more than others as those will be the recent happenings.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Reading on down your link, I found someone mentioned World Bank Pandemic Bonds. What!! I had to research, and, yes...it's a thing:

www.worldbank.org... ancing-facility

Look at the date of this announcement, June 28, 2017.

PRESS RELEASE JUNE 28, 2017
World Bank Launches First-Ever Pandemic Bonds to Support $500 Million Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility

PEF financing to eligible countries will be triggered when an outbreak reaches predetermined levels of contagion, including number of deaths; the speed of the spread of the disease; and whether the disease crosses international borders. The determinations for the trigger are made based on publicly available data as reported by the World Health Organization (WHO).

Countries eligible for financing under the PEF’s insurance window are members of the International Development Association (IDA), the institution of the World Bank Group that provides concessional finance for the world’s poorest countries. The PEF will be governed by a Steering Body, whose voting members include Japan and Germany. WHO and the World Bank serve as non-voting members.

edit on 10-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Moonshot Thinking

edit on 10-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, that plus China being the World Health Centre Against Diseases and Pandemics /////// Eyes spung wide open........... Me thinks we been looking in wrong direction.....

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

He's too brilliant to know just how stupid he is, lol....

It certainly seems like that is the case. I'm wondering what one's motive would be to even attempt to impersonate Q. None of his three 8chan posts back then got any replies. I wonder what anons are saying about him now that he's "gone viral". I'm assuming he's being ripped to shreds lol

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I've added that Amazing Polly 201 Pandemic vid to the archives, steaming.

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join