It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Guess these are the facts:

- SARSCoV2 spreads fast
- COVID-19 is deadlier than flu
- only one measure has been effective against CV: extreme social distancing.

Cancel Everything

@KThomasDC

NEW: @DNC says there will be "no live audience" at Sunday's debate in Phoenix. Decision was made "at the request of both campaigns and out of an abundance of caution."
twitter.com...

Seems like just about EVERY event is being cancelled.

Trump Cancels 2020 Election Over Coronavirus Concerns

“It’s just too risky,” President Trump told the press while standing behind a sneeze guard. “We’ll get all these people gathered together at rallies or lined up to vote, and they’re all going to get sick. And Bernie and Biden -- they’re just so old. Sending them around crowds campaiging is basically trying to murder them. Anyway, it just seems pointless for a bunch of people to die when everyone knows I was going to win anyway.”

BabylonBee.😎

But, I guess this event won't be cancelled...

@TimMurtaugh

Be there on March 19th when @realDonaldTrump launches the new “Catholics for Trump” coalition!

At the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee next Thursday.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I'm thinking he is possibly an operative....or a larper. time will tell..
just for giggles, here are the other two posts he made in that bread in 2018:

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/10/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added links to larger pic

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Here's a site with more info on the super soldier program..in case anyone's interested in checking it out. See if Steinbart 'fits '

(I'm not endorsing this info as factual..everyone's free to make up their own minds)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I'm thinking he is possibly an operative....or a larper. time will tell..
just for giggles, here are the other two posts he made in that bread in 2018:

that photo of him and McCain is labeled mccainQ

so he's labeling himself as Q for at least 2 years now

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Each day I watch the ups & downs of said investments etc. Have forever wondered how the Losers and / or Winners really works. Can at least understand part of such now, so 'Cheers'.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
originally posted by: crankyoldman

REPLY TO SELF: more to add bottom See MT's Great Add Here

DJT Tweet

number 1 being more important

Q#1

US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Mirror = 3/10

National Guard deployed to NY community with nation’s ‘largest cluster’ of coronavirus

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is deploying the National Guard to enforce a mile-radius coronavirus “containment area” in a Westchester County community dubbed perhaps the “largest cluster” of cases in America

Today's DATE 3-10

ID: pGukiFmX No.147586045 📁
Nov 2 2017 00:48:52 (EST)

Note NG deployments starting tomorrow. - In New York

March Madness Continues...

[Date on qmap.pub drop 38 is wrong - says 11.1]

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If we could see alternate realities, would we want to take a look?

Reading Anxiety is the Dizziness of Freedom.

The story centers around an invention called the prism, which is a quantum communications device. When triggered, a prism will cause a binary divergence in future timelines. In one timeline, the prism lights up its LED red, while in the other timeline it lights up blue. What’s critical is that the prisms in the now diverging timelines are connected together, and the device has a “pad” that allows for limited communications between the two timelines before the pad expires its capacity.

With the right prism, people can talk to themselves in other timelines to explore what might have happened if different decisions were made.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Preet Bharara has a total TDS meltdown and spews all the C_A talking points at one time.

@PreetBharara

What's funny is the contradict the nearly 4 years reality that unfolded AFTER those points were created and were never updated.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can still hear the POTUS - at each rally - stating how many were present . He then asked Media to swing their camera and show a Full Hall etc. Guess someone decided to put a stop to that, or at least try to eh ??

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think Trump Team need to get some MAGA or KAGA face masks and give them out at the next rally.

Or perhaps some Q masks?

P

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

@navalinstitute

Silent Running

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I posted earlier here about us being at Qdrop #1 10-30 is a mirror of 3-10

Looking back at this drop with all that is known about the drops I would contend HRC does not refer to Hillary Clinton and never did.

1. Q often responds to annon posts, but we've seen over time they are often just time makers and are not really answers to the thoughts in the posts. In fact, with hindsight, many of the Drop Titles at .pub are incorrectly labeled. The latter matters because the labels have stuck.

2. This drop is a response - who posted the original? Was it Q? It has been assumed it was Q, but was it really given the pattern we've seen since?

3. The post was "Hilary Clinton" but Q's reply in the FIRST post was not "confirmed" or even Hildabeast's full name, but HRC. We've seen that initials refer often to more then one person. JC is both James Comey and John Carlin and probably more.

4. Extradition can take YEARS if dragged out, especially of no treaty exists. So why say this? Applying it to Hildabeast would be insane and strange even now. Also, "cross border run" is an odd turn of phrase for a person who would leave on a private jet from a private airfield if "fleeing." More, the NSA would know where she would plan to go AND she would know which place works to avoid extradition - so the locations would be known precisely down to the landing time.

5. Corona-beer is about Borders, National Guard, Q-uarantine. This is about people who are not leaving on private jets, but "running" in some way because other methods are cut off.

Conclusion. HRC is not Hilary in the case of drop 1.

Could it refer to the Army HRC? Human Resources Command? Not sure how it would connect, but yall are more in depth with it than I am.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Rig for Red

One ping only vassiliy

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Agree, doesn't make sense Hillary would be extradited. It's more like the UN Human Rights Committee (HRC) which often deals with Extradition matters of high profile people; like Snowden, Assange, etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200310002D

POTUS tweet with Typo(s?):
Original at 16:29:14:

If you like automobils, how can you vote for a Democrat who all want to get rid of cars, as quickly as possible, especially if they are powered by gasoline. Remember also, no more than one car per family. I, on the other hand, have new plants being built all over Michigan, Plus!

Corrected at 16:31:54:

If you like automobiles, how can you vote for a Democrat who all want to get rid of cars, as quickly as possible, especially if they are powered by gasoline. Remember also, no more than one car per family. I, on the other hand, have new plants being built all over Michigan, Plus!

1) Automobile MISSPELT as Automobil - or is it?
a) Automobile MISSPELT as Automobil - or is it? Automobil is the German spelling of Automobile (link),
b) If a typo then:
Missing E,
c) "a Democrat who all want to" should be "a Democrat who just wants to"?
Missing JUST S,
Replaced by ALL
d) "I, on the other hand, have new plants being built" should be "I, on the other hand, have got new plants being built"?
Missing GOT?

All a bit of a mess but I think it's about more than a missing E.

e) Q posts with [e] in:
Q704 [e] Timestamp encodes Mar 10th, 11th.
Q733 United Airlines to GITMO, Terminal [E] Post num encodes Mar 10th, Timestamp encodes Mar 11th.
Q1559 Vive[e] le Resistance text shelters VERY senior member Timestamp encodes Mar 10th.

2) Tweet Deltas
a) From previous to original is 2:48
Q248 #FLYROTHSFLY#
Timestamp encodes Mar 11th (twice).

b) From original to corrected is 2:40
Q240

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: W6dZplnF No.151561953 📁
Nov 30 2017 23:42:25 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 30 2017 23:45:18 (EST)
_Start_IP_log_4ch_y
_Conf_y_
_Lang_v_US_jurid_y
Snow White Pounce.
_Conf_actors_1-9999999_per_condition_89074-b
No nets.
Re_8ch_carry_good_
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th.
Q246 references 89074 as Henderson massive underground data center.

3) IntraDeltas
a) Original gives Q1315 (Picture named Justice!)
Timestampencodes Mar 12th.
b) Corrected gives Q1523 Re gmail, Google clown bike pic - Access kills, POTUS in good spirits. Morning Strolls are refreshing. 2.5 hrs

4) Timestamps give:
a) Original:
Q429 CEO resignations - Flood unstoppable
Timestamp encodes Mar 10th.
Q2129 FISA Declas: Obama and Hillary Abused FISA/FISC to Spy on Trump Campaign
Timestamp encodes Mar 10th and 11th.

b) Corrected:
Q431 We are moving fast. Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples. House cleaning (TOP). Restructuring (1 to 2). Operations 24/7. Speed.
Timestamp encodes Mar 10th, 11th, 13th.
Q2131 We Are With You - ZERO Delta proof

5) CAPS only simple gematria, same for orig/corrected and gives:
a) Base = 69
Q69 God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth. We will never forget. All share one title in common and that is the title of "Hero." "The LORD is my shepherd...
b) RemoveDupes = 51
Q51 The time is now

Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.

Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I can't remember if this has been posted before but worthy of repost... RED_RED = STORM!!

edit on 10-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I guess some young women today feel a need to vent their dirty laundry on twitter.

@simonamangiante

Regrettably, out of anger, I said some things that were untrue about my husband, George Papadopoulos yesterday.
We're a young married couple who have been through many difficult days as you're aware. It has not been easy adjusting.
twitter.com...

I think he needs to cut this chick from the team. Maintenance levels not compensated by hotness.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Page 1 of Spy Manual. Do not get doxxed.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If it takes CV 2.5 months to kill a couple dozen in the US when in the same span, 4000 dead from flu.... I’m not buying this “worse than” nonsense.

If your old and/or in poor health or a smoker; yeah your outlook isn’t good with or without CV.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Red sky at night, sailors delight.
Red sky at morning, sailors warning.

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join