It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Waiting for the balloon to go up.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That’s not going to help

When I see Cabal controlled companies make big changes, I doubt their intention is to help anyone but themselves. Unless Google has been taken over by WHs...but I don't have that kind of inside info...just watching chess pieces being moved across the board

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: crankyoldman

And this is why I stress again and again that I am NOT on Q Team OR Q themselves.

Lurker turned poster subsequently given authorization to have job related info passed up and affirmed before posting.

Are my bosses in the know? I believe they are. They’re definitely aware of Q and the multitude of platforms and threads out there. Timing & content ALL dictated from above. Stressed over and over.

Keep that tally on emergency zones.

Shows just getting started
SEMPER FIDELIS

You've always been clear. In fact your/our journey is one of the best parts of this. We're all Q, all have POV's, all share information. That's the point. I for one am grateful folks with actual common sense are making sure you and your guys (and others) are safe by vetting anything you might post.

This "kid" is a monologist which works against the theme entirely for me. Is the information "valid", I can't be bothered to sit through it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Re: this kid claiming to be Q or part of Q Team

1) Anon is Anon for a reason. Without anon status the DS would have a field day with MI conducting a public op.

2) regardless of the “intent” this kid has exposed himself and those close to him to potential danger. It could come from either side of the Q coin or DS.

IMO, it’s either full on LARP with intent to catfish folks or he’s auditioning for Q. Neither ends well.

exactly. This kid would not be able to threaten the Queen of Denmark with her life. He's put a couple of death threats out to leaders of the world and is still posting on youtube. Either he's got a death wish or something is going on in my opinion.

Or..perhaps people see through his charade of bullsh*t and aren't taking him seriously. Threats are threats and should be treated as such. His videos need reporting. Q doesn't call for violence, right? None of this Q thing has been violent; why would any of its followers take the kid seriously just based on that alone. Whacked out Terminator style theories this dude is mouthing off about. Come on now..

I cannot be the only one thinking its another attempt to discredit Q, and everything anons have put work into. Guy sounds like he's making a mockery of everything thats ever been mentioned, and its not like he wouldn't be able to find the information -- its all in these last 24 threads, 8chan, 4chan, even Reddit still. Hell the meme site I go to frequently has Q related things. Its everywhere.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That's the same guy who did that awesome climate change debunk video. I agree what he's saying about CV.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Bernie & Biden have to stay far away from public gatherings as possible. They are well into the “kill box” of Corona Virus.

Countdown to one/both of them in a Pope Mobile for remainder of election.
edit on 10-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
@Steven_Swinford
Nadine Dorries, a health minister, has become first MP to be diagnosed with coronavirus

She has been in Westminster for past week, met hundreds of people, and attended a No 10 reception hosted by Boris Johnson on Thursday.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
You don't think this video's been reported?
He hasn't called for violence no.
But we are fighting satanic pedophiles here.
You think no one's died? NoName was supposedly killed for treason over this!...
I'm sure there's been a lot of violence behind the scene Q doesn't tell us about.

go to 8 minutes on this video. His picture was posted by an anon 2 years ago titled Q.

This kid is getting away with # no one can.
either way we don't have long to wait.

Can you be more specific of the whacked out terminator theories your talking about?
edit on 10-3-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Agreed. Warrior, you made it clear what your status is. We love your inside ground info and you give us hope that missions are ongoing. No worries there. My goal in posting about Q is to keep us focused on the correct information given to us freely by Command and Control. Not disinformation from outside sources that can lead us astray. Our info sharing on this site is the best bar none. Thank you for all you do.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I posted earlier here about us being at Qdrop #1 10-30 is a mirror of 3-10

Looking back at this drop with all that is known about the drops I would contend HRC does not refer to Hillary Clinton and never did.

1. Q often responds to annon posts, but we've seen over time they are often just time makers and are not really answers to the thoughts in the posts. In fact, with hindsight, many of the Drop Titles at .pub are incorrectly labeled. The latter matters because the labels have stuck.

2. This drop is a response - who posted the original? Was it Q? It has been assumed it was Q, but was it really given the pattern we've seen since?

3. The post was "Hilary Clinton" but Q's reply in the FIRST post was not "confirmed" or even Hildabeast's full name, but HRC. We've seen that initials refer often to more then one person. JC is both James Comey and John Carlin and probably more.

4. Extradition can take YEARS if dragged out, especially of no treaty exists. So why say this? Applying it to Hildabeast would be insane and strange even now. Also, "cross border run" is an odd turn of phrase for a person who would leave on a private jet from a private airfield if "fleeing." More, the NSA would know where she would plan to go AND she would know which place works to avoid extradition - so the locations would be known precisely down to the landing time.

5. Corona-beer is about Borders, National Guard, Q-uarantine. This is about people who are not leaving on private jets, but "running" in some way because other methods are cut off.

Conclusion. HRC is not Hilary in the case of drop 1.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So today I watched Chuckie and Nancy give a press conference and Chuckie proclaims " The Stock Market won't recover until Trump addresses this horrible Pandemic "....then he looks at Nancy with a gleam in his eye and she smirks....it sure was another confirmation to me that this whole " Kung-Flu " hysteria is absolutely being manipulated to hurt not only Trump, but to make millions of people needlessly worry and suffer. Vicious, Selfish, Criminals with ZERO conscience.

Meanwhile, we've all been forced to play along with this nonsense, even people willing to somewhat call out this scam, need to add the obligatory " but we still need to take this seriously "...ugggg.... What I take more seriously is the warning ( confirmed by Warrior ) to be prepared to hunker down for awhile or have a plan B to evacuate if necessary. As our own QoS put it, " have oil for your lamp " whatever that means to you !

For me it means, trying to think of what things it would really suck not to have, lol, today I saw my first mild real life CV scare at the grocery store, a sign on the door " only 2 bags of rice per customer "...well there was plenty of rice on the selves, so IDK ? The lady in front of me, a young mother with her baby, had 4 packs of TP, a case of water and 2 cases of soda, lol, priorities..

I basically did my normal weekly shopping for fresh foods, did get a few extra frozen and canned goods on sale, ohh and stocked up on Dad's hot chocolate, that would be the end of the World to him to run out ! Filled up gas tank on the way home and got some cash....not sure if it makes me feel better or utterly disgusted that I feel forced to have to even consider that these things are necessary.

edit on 10-3-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

His picture was posted by an anon 2 years ago titled Q.

I'm pretty sure he is the anon that posted it along with other photos and some of the info in his youtube vids. I'm almost finished watching them and I have to say he is very good. He certainly knows how to "Q" and his info lines up with info posted here as well as in Q drops. He has definitely put a twist into the whole stories plot but I'm still reserving judgement on the guy. I'm actually looking forward to his next vid just to see where he goes next.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

right? my train of thought too is that Q said personally we would never believe who we are talking to.

I would be very disappointed if it was some army general or something.

But a space force commander from the future? come on now

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I guess some young women today feel a need to vent their dirty laundry on twitter.

@simonamangiante

Regrettably, out of anger, I said some things that were untrue about my husband, George Papadopoulos yesterday.
We're a young married couple who have been through many difficult days as you're aware. It has not been easy adjusting.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I'm surprised noone's picked up on these 2 pictures shared on /qresearch... of this guy Austin... with NoName and with Lindsay Graham:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

cranky, could HRC mean HER ROYAL CULT?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm not sure but I think they have.

It looks like they are calling him a Larp because of those photos. Which makes no sense. I don't know how they think spying works?

Some of them are humble enough to admit they don't know and will wait. It also looks like shills are trying to debunk him but are doing a terrible job.

I mean, it would be really dumb for someone to just make this up and have nothing to back it up with. We shouldn't have to wait too long hopefully.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

look closely at this pic that I posted a few pages back. See what he says about McCain?
(click to enlarge)

imo, those other pics just show that he has access to certain circles. I don't think they discredit him at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
He could be a super soldier? There are others who've turned whistleblower (although some are accused of being disinfo agents)

Time will reveal his intentions

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join