It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think Alex Jones turned against q and president Trump at some point?

Btw..Has anybody mentioned how California's governor praised President Trump and Mike Pence for their coronavirus response yet?

My first was an alcoholic. It killed him.

I don't think there's anything funny about alcoholism.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Following up on my World Bank pandemic bond post:

World Bank’s ‘Pandemic Bonds’ Mature in July – Investors Lose $500 Million If a Pandemic Declared

Investors are set to cash-in on hundreds of millions of dollars in massive payouts from the World Bank if there is no global pandemic declared before July 2020.

As the deadly outbreak of coronavirus spread around the world, and with the World Health Organization (WHO) yet to declare a pandemic, skeptics are now wondering if it’s all about the money.

Is it about the money?

QZ explain how the World Bank’s “pandemic bonds” work:

Investors buy the bonds and receive regular coupons payments in return. If there is an outbreak of disease, the investors don’t get their initial money back. There are two varieties of debt, both scheduled to mature in July 2020.

The first bond raised $225 million and features an interest rate of around 7%. Payout on the bond is suspended if there is an outbreak of new influenza viruses or coronaviridae (SARS, MERS).

The second, riskier bond raised $95 million at an interest rate of more than 11%. This bond keeps investors’ money if there is an outbreak of Filovirus, Coronavirus, Lassa Fever, Rift Valley Fever, and/or Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever. The World Bank also issued $105 million in swap derivatives that work in a similar way.

Oops! Looks like they didn't make it.

International financial elites purchased the bonds, in effect betting against a global outbreak of disease, and if they can get to July 2020 without a pandemic the World Bank investors will get their initial contributions back, plus 7% interest on the bonds.

However if a pandemic is declared the investors will lose all of their initial contributions, which would go to help the fight against the pandemic.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Coronavirus at-home testing kits to be provided by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for Seattle area residents

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is preparing to roll out at-home coronavirus testing kits to residents of the Seattle area — the community hardest hit by the virus in the U.S. so far.

cbs

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Of course Q wants free thought. That is what the movement is about. But, no outside comms in military speak means Q directives come from Q and not people claiming to be Q. Chain of command. Command is Q and no one else. Period.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Apologies to fellow members. Bad day.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Who runs WHO? Follow the money.

What a damn crap shoot!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Q&Q+have spoken...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
With each passing day I keep coming back to Corona Virus being the emergency option for China/Iran.

Up until CV unleashed, Hong Kong was a huge problem to Beijing. All eyes and cameras were on them so the typical “beat down” was off the table. The controlled “beat down” was not working.

In Iran, the people were pushing back against the regime and the downing of that Ukraine airliner. Again, all eyes on the regime.

CV hits and those two highly visible/noisy problems are now silent.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Gov. Newsom in his press briefing says “We have pandemic plans. They’re the kind of plans that keep you up at night.”

Twitter

Stay tuned...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, at about 4 mins on that tweet video POTUS says "I showed the Senators the article (ed: Gavin Newsom's praise)... I SHOWED THEM LOTS OF ARTICLES"!

Is the bolded part saying POTUS laid LEGAL articles out in front of Senators? Maybe EOs or indictments?

edit on 10-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Agreed. Most definitely deliberate.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Why are any of the JFK assassination related papers not declassified? What could possible justify the continued classification? Americans have a right to have ALL the information...

Greta Van Susteren

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Google recommends all North America employees work from home over coronavirus fears

Google is recommending that all of its tens of thousands of North American employees work from home, its latest move to try and protect its employees from the growing coronavirus outbreak.

On Tuesday, the California-based search giant sent out a memo to its workforce informing that it was now changing its policies to recommend workers work remotely until at least April 10, sources familiar with the matter said.

business insider

Microsoft, Google, and Twitter Are Telling Employees to Work From Home Because of Coronavirus.
msn
edit on 10-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That’s not going to help

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

#ReadyAF

U.S. Air force

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Re: this kid claiming to be Q or part of Q Team

1) Anon is Anon for a reason. Without anon status the DS would have a field day with MI conducting a public op.

2) regardless of the “intent” this kid has exposed himself and those close to him to potential danger. It could come from either side of the Q coin or DS.

IMO, it’s either full on LARP with intent to catfish folks or he’s auditioning for Q. Neither ends well.

exactly. This kid would not be able to threaten the Queen of Denmark with her life. He's put a couple of death threats out to leaders of the world and is still posting on youtube. Either he's got a death wish or something is going on in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Alex Jones cleared.

Link

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And this is why I stress again and again that I am NOT on Q Team OR Q themselves.

Lurker turned poster subsequently given authorization to have job related info passed up and affirmed before posting.

Are my bosses in the know? I believe they are. They’re definitely aware of Q and the multitude of platforms and threads out there. Timing & content ALL dictated from above. Stressed over and over.

Keep that tally on emergency zones.

Shows just getting started

SEMPER FIDELIS

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Alex Jones cleared.

Link

Quick justice. The DUI test > CV test.

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join