It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

referencing exactly what IS on his site

He has a website? What is it?

I had to look up the expression "camp as a row of tents", lol!

Never heard that before in Canada.

I agree, he's as "queer as a 9-dollar bill".

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I would hope they don't send Miles back to China, they would kill him and part him out like a butcher to the highest bidders.

I no longer have faith the Chicoms can be ignored by the entire planet as they have commited such evil on their own people in the name of China, destroying the historic significance of it's past as if they have been ordained god of the Chinese. Karma is a byatch. God speed the Chinese reclaiming their culture from these evil Marxists.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

No worries. Just my opinion. He has a deep grudge against the CCP and so Bannon is just using him as a tool. I seriously doubt Bannon believes some of the stuff he's been dishing out but doesn't matter. More fuel for the storm on the CCP. I wouldn't be surprised after Nov this guy will disappear and/or be deported back to China.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

edit on 10-3-2020 by i8miceb4 because: (no reason given)

That Austin Steinbart dude reminds me of the old Max Headroom tv show from the 80's.....
edit on 10-3-2020 by i8miceb4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

"mice" sounds rather like the German Mais.

So you ate corn before.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

this is how coronavirus got started

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

this is how coronavirus got started

Fledermaus -- the flitter mouse

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FellowHuman

Good Morning FH and All....

It's difficult to summarize what or Who " Q " is, Dash and Sufi do a really good job summarizing and indexing all the research and analyzing of Q drops at the beginning of each Q thread. I don't want to discourage you by not trying to answer your Q-uestions, lol, from my perspective at least, but it's almost impossible to begin to understand this without some context and a lot of reading !

Having said that, I don't think " Q " is trying to trick people with puzzles, it's more about asking questions that lead people to do deeper research and find the connections to this mind-boggling spider web that has caused so much misery to Humanity. Many have also speculated this is a way for the Military, up to the POTUS, to explain to people as directly as possible what the " Plan " is and still allowing plausible deniability that " Q " has given out confidential information.

That's the easy, practical answer, where it gets more interesting is how Religion,History, Esoteric Knowledge, Synchronicity, and God himself fit into Everything ! Strangely, as much of a personal journey as that turns out to be, for myself I don't think I could do it alone, the magnitude is just too much and the cooperation and Unity of informed people seems to be essential to the " Plan " and our ability to liberate ourselves.

As for Q proofs, it's uncanny how many have come true....one of my favorites was when two veterans with Q related shirts on, carried a 100 yr. old vet into Trump rally and were acknowledged by POTUS !

Hope that helps

edit on 10-3-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
New Steinbart YT video up.

Mind-blowing, if true...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: srb2001
A new whistle-blower?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

I don't trust that dude at all.

Been in plenty of highly secure data centers for govt myself and phones/cameras are not allowed.

I don't doubt he works in IT in some fashion but nothing like what he claims.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ya only one dot per Province or State
With hundred of crossing between Canada & USA and no sign off talk about border closing.
Look like Johns Hopkins web side is now in dis-information mode
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

See map off Mar. 08/20 and 09/20
Now that big red dot over in Ontario is right over my head lol
and not where the confirm case are dis-information

At lease here their is a better break-down
coronavirus.1point3acres.com... USA & Canada Updates

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm gonna keep an open mind about this dude. Since he just claimed in this latest vid to be Q and that it's his operation, time will have to prove or disprove his claims. His editing style, imo, is to keep the vids short and seems to be in a similar style as Q posts. I keep asking myself: why would someone claim to be Q if it can be easily proven false? So far, again imo, nothing he has said is outside the realm of things discussed in this very thread. I think him and his claims should be discussed here and not just "I think it's BS" or "He seems legit". I mean real digging into it like is done every day here by very talented people. I just started archiving his vids in case..well, you know..
to all here who keep this thread alive and kicking...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

and phones/cameras are not allowed.

Quick way to meet unpleasantly intense people.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

Mind-blowing, if true...

Oh boy he did step in it today. He did claim to be Q, as in his future self if that made sense. This one is going to stir the pot no doubt. I think this is the first time I have actually wanted to grab the popcorn.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Mind-blowing, if true...

Oh boy he did step in it today. He did claim to be Q, as in his future self if that made sense. This one is going to stir the pot no doubt. I think this is the first time I have actually wanted to grab the popcorn.

Meh....he is full of crap.

He has a small Point of Sale company in Tempe AZ.

He is trying to claim Willie Steinbart is his dad when it is likely Paul Stenbart, a professor at the college he attended in AZ.

His company is Steinbart Merchant Solutions based in AZ.

Total waste of time.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Mind-blowing, if true...

He is trying to claim Willie Steinbart is his dad when it is likely Paul Stenbart, a professor at the college he attended in AZ.

Total waste of time.

Agreed. No outside comms!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Mind-blowing, if true...

Total waste of time.

Agreed. No outside comms!

Took me all of 10 minutes of research to find out all about this kid....even his phone number and addresses for home and companies.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

All schools and "major gathering places" (e.g. temples, Boys & Girls Clubs) within a one mile radius in New Rochelle, New York will be shut down for two weeks, and National Guard will be brought in to help deliver food and clean water, says Governor Cuomo

Twitter

New York Gov. Cuomo deploys National Guard to New Rochelle, establishes containment center to stem coronavirus

Twitter
edit on 10-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Harvard classes will move online starting March 23 due to a growing global coronavirus outbreak, University President Lawrence S. Bacow announced in an email Tuesday morning. The University has asked students not to return from spring break.

Twitter

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I hope you dont think I am taking him seriously. I am just keeping an eye on him because I know my followers are going to keep coming to me about him with ever dang video he post regardless of what I tell them. Its best that I have watched it so I know what Im talking about to them.
I posted the digs into him yesterday, but that is always ignored with many, you know how that goes.

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join