It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yep, post above yours and previous page.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
 BREAKING Burisma Holdings Paid Joe Biden $900,000 For Lobbying Activities: Ukrainian MP

Former Vice President Joe Biden was personally paid $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Holdings, according to Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach.

Derkach publicized the documents at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency Wednesday as he said the records, “describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr.”

“According to the documents, Burisma paid no less than $16.5 million to [former Polish President, who became an independent director at Burisma Holdings in 2014] Aleksander Kwasniewski, [chairman of the Burisma board of independent directors] Alan Apter, [Burisma independent director] Devon Archer and Hunter Biden [who joined the Burisma board of directors in 2014],” Derkach said.

Via Interfax:

At a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency on Wednesday, he made public the documents received from investigative journalists, including correspondence between NABU officers and representatives of diplomatic missions of foreign states in the framework of criminal proceedings opened under Article 111 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (High Treason). In particular, the documents that the deputy possesses indicate that Uglava, through his assistant Polina Chyzh, gave information to the U.S. Embassy, which, he said, is an important part of the “puzzle” of interference in U.S. elections and international corruption.

gateway pundit
edit on 9-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Maybe one needs to understand how the Noosphere works, clue, you in it, all in it, Arkeytypes important so Campbell, Jung and Arguelles another facet, synchronicity n harmonic happenings is the now future = Noospherically alive lol no Ai.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: 1320Q17yes
Info-data that you can't really do anything with. That why it is knowing just for the sake of knowing.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

182?

Penal Code 182: 182. (a) If two or more persons conspire: ... When they conspire to commit any crime against the person of any official specified in paragraph (6), they are guilty of a felony and are punishable by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170 for five, seven, or nine years.

What in the world is paragraph 6 you say???

(6) To commit any crime against the person of the President or Vice President of the United States, the Governor of any state or territory, any United States justice or judge, or the secretary of any of the executive departments of the United States.

California Code, Penal Code - PEN § 182

Here is the odd thing. Entering "law 142" one gets this:

Twenty-one years ago President Ford along with Congress passed legislation that was intended to improve opportunities in education...

Strung together one gets: The public education learning of a conspiracy against the POTUS.

Which oddly fits the tweet and the current climate.

(note the tweet is back to 9:22 from 10:19 )

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

In the memoir, Rice recalled delivering talking points provided to her by the CIA
~ Source

Free speech or controlled speech?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes
Right, knowing that some 70 year old guy retired from company X has so much to do with how the Noosphere works.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Yep, post above yours and previous page.

I'm slow, and also don't pay attention.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
JUST IN: Adam Schiff claims whistleblower in Ukraine scandal has been receiving death threats, but forgets the whistleblower is anonymous— BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) October 8, 2019

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just so everyone's clear: the USA gave at least $1 billion to Ukraine for energy development (whatever that means), the same $1 billion Biden threatened to withhold unless the Ukraine stopped investigating Biden's son. Biden's son was in a business in the Ukraine that was in energy development; and that same energy development company paid Biden $900k for lobbying (whatever that means) - do we know when?

Can we all agree now that the USA gave money to Ukraine that then wound up in the Biden family bank accounts?
edit on 9-10-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm back all. Haven't caught up yet.

Power is still out. We are being told to conserve water now. It's being said that cell service might start failing. Fire and ambulance services have been running all day.

Going to head out in a few and see how the town is doing.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Rod Rosenstein “Unindicted Co-Conspirator”? – Durham Expands Timeline for Probe...

The reason Rosenstein’s behavior remains a high-priority is simply because without his ongoing participation and authorization in 2017 and 2018 the Weissmann/Mueller probe would not have been able to continue.

As a result, CTH has viewed the transparent DOJ redactions as a purposeful effort to protect Rosenstein. However, recent activity and media reports outline the possibility of another motive. Perhaps, just perhaps, the evidence of Rosenstein’s activities has been withheld because Rosenstein is a subject of the Durham investigation.

The article theorizes primarily, that the FBI/DOJ has been redacting that information lately because [RR] is now a target of an investigation. The author goes on to conclude that AG Barr really does not have any options but to go all the way now because of the grave seriousness of the conduct otherwise, "serious long-term institutional damage" will ensue.

Giuliani on Gowdy's FBI defense: 'He's drinking the Kool-Aid'

"I never understood what he did with Benghazi either. He really screwed that up. I don't know what he was doing," Giuliani said of Gowdy, who led the House investigation into Benghazi.

Investigation into the 2012 Benghazi attack

Ten investigations were conducted into the 2012 Benghazi attack, six of these by Republican-controlled House committees. [...] Despite numerous allegations against Obama administration officials of scandal, cover-up and lying regarding the Benghazi attack and its aftermath, none of the ten investigations found any evidence to support those allegations.

Trey Gowdy: 'I don't have a lot to show for the last seven years'

‘Depending on how you judge the purpose of the Benghazi investigation, I think a lot of people would say I was a loser.’

I guess at least he was being honest.

Trey Gowdy: No difference between Obama DOJ and Trump DOJ when it comes to dossier transparency

“It's sometimes hard to tell the difference between the Obama Department of Justice and the current Department of Justice in terms of transparency and their willingness to share information with Congress,” Gowdy said.

Q537 (partial)

DO NOT chase MISINFO.
What ROLE might TG be walking into?
Who can WE TRUST?

TRUST BARR?
TRUST DURHAM?
TRUST WRAY??
TRUST HOROWITZ?
TRUST HUBER?
TRUST GOWDY ???

IDK, food for thought, wait 'n see I guess. I'm undecided for now.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Lesson in newspeak from Biden Spokes bot.

"Look" (trigger word)

First she claims lots of "independent" outlets looked into the Biden's deal but fails to name which or why. Which is totally weird because...

She says the WH signed off on the Hunter deal.

(raises hand) err, umm, if the "deal" was clean, why look into it since zerObama's team were good with it?

Did you just throw Obama into the dumpster fire that is Ukraine?

Then she attacks Rudy by saying Rudy wants money off the same type of deal Hunter was in on.

That is C_A newspeak = teeeveee is rot mind control for the brain. Sadly their logic can be seen every...where and sucks in folks...everyday.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"I never understood what he did with Benghazi either. He really screwed that up. I don't know what he was doing," Giuliani said of Gowdy, who led the House investigation into Benghazi.

What we know now, piecing it all together, the Gowdy hunt becomes clear. He admits he got no documents of value and cooperation must have been hell.

We see the entire system above him is out or on its way out. If JHTH is correct, it was worse then imaginable.

If he really wanted to know, then calling him a failure because the system he needed to do the investigations with was actively working against him from zerObama down seems short sighted to say the least.

The Big "if" is if his investigation might have led to the undermining of the Armageddon plan post HRC selection party, he's lucky to be alive.

Then again, he's a witness.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Where is Biden ? he's been so quiet this week

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Can someone please post a link to the JHTH stuff?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

My pleasure CT,

articles

@johnheretohelp Twit.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And here is his latest twit @ 5 am this morning...speaking to the "Italian job"

Funny, I spoke on the record about this over 2years ago. Funnier, I'm named in the current investigations and will be even more involved when Durham and team return to the US.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

My pleasure CT,

articles

@johnheretohelp Twit.

Many thanks. 🙂

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just so everyone's clear: the USA gave at least $1 billion to Ukraine for energy development (whatever that means), the same $1 billion Biden threatened to withhold unless the Ukraine stopped investigating Biden's son. Biden's son was in a business in the Ukraine that was in energy development; and that same energy development company paid Biden $900k for lobbying (whatever that means) - do we know when?

Can we all agree now that the USA gave money to Ukraine that then wound up in the Biden family bank accounts?

These people are stupid! 😂 So much for transparency... The dems have investigated even before POTUS took office yet are appalled when they are looked into. Don’t worry kids no need to take to the streets and protest etc. Just whip up and or share dank memes on the Internet seems to be working pretty fine. BG always delivers with his pieces. Enjoy

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Read the whistleblower's memo about Trump's Ukraine call, as described to CBS News

Really worth a read. It is not "whistle blowing", this is gossip. Old school gossip if taken at face value.

The fluff, flushing out, guided language, specific buzzwords, and details about stored phone calls = lawyer or worse.

Note by claiming "whistle blower" they get to leave out the information that would shatter this: when, where, how, why even without the who. As Rudy points out, it all falls apart if those are included which is why the are not included.

The official described the call as "crazy," "frightening" and "completely lacking in substance related to national security." The official asserted that the President used the call to persuade Ukrainian authorities to investigate his political rivals, chiefly former Vice President Biden and his son, Hunter.

lacking in substance related to national security

Did the President call and say "hi, operator, can I talk with Zelenskyy on MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY, cause, you know, it is the only reason I can ever call him?"

^^^ that's the clown clue.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join