It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I don't care for any of the teeeveee stuff, but the clip is interesting for two reasons to me.

The suppressed laugh by Joe D.

The very end, what DJT is here to do...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: MetalThunder

Co-incidentally today...Wed, Oct 09, 2019

www.newsweek.com/russia-ask-us-no-nuclear-weapons-1443464

www.newsweek.com...

Moscow's top diplomat has again petitioned Washington to join an agreement to mutually forego the use of nuclear weapons, an effort that has so far produced no response. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov made the latest call Tuesday at the international Primakov Readings summit in Moscow, urging that Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Donald Trump come together to reassure the international community that nuclear warfare was not an option as historic non-proliferation measures between them fell victim to geopolitical tensions. Should such weapons of mass destruction ever be used, Lavrov warned everyone would lose.

THIS is the End Game.

edit on 9-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Palm

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: queenofswords
Finally an Antifa member gets prison time for attacking a Trump supporter....18 months in prison.

Maybe the tide is turning toward justice.

In a statement to the post, Cernovich said:

“Now that the criminal case is closed, I will also be taking legal action against Mr. Campbell and his confederates. It is time to find out who is funding Antifa,” he added.

... from the same article. Interesting bit about going after the funding sources. Hits them in the wallet.

Cheers

Was pretty much confirmed here in 18(?) via several connections Antifa is a terrorist organization so funding is an issue.

“I have spoken of a thousand points of light, of all the community organizations that are spread like stars throughout the nation, doing good.” President George H.W. Bush

Depends on who is defining "GOOD" IMO

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Reflecting on the discussions about what Q represents, and if Q is something to believe in.

"Belief" as a concept made me pause and consider.

In one way, Q is like the hero of a children's story: the clear seeing, upright person who starkly distinguishes between good and evil, and then succeeds in alerting others to a danger which is then thwarted. We grew up hearing happy endings, and one of the "bumps" of becoming an adult was realizing that real life quite often does not have happy endings.

Then there is the strong vibe of chivalry that the Q Drops exuded. It started with that sense that our society was permanently hijacked; that all around us wrong things were going on. And then: The appearance online of a firm, confident voice speaking out against corrupted government and how other ways forward were possible. It was the internet equivalent of a knight stepping into a group of bandits and stopping them mid-breath with the sound of a sword being swiftly drawn from its sheath. And beyond that initial sense of confrontation, Q celebrated the anons. Q thanked them, asked for their contributions, and praised them as patriots, a word we were being conditioned to believe was equivalent to "violent loser". Q had no use for fools, but Q's deportment to everyone else was that of the gentleman-warrior: the chivalrous knight of old.

A lot going on with Q, on many levels. IMO, Q is about much more than simply an interesting source of information. Q represents a manifestation of an older ideal that, like the soldiers of that era, perished on the battlefields of the First World War.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: onehuman

I bet half of those sealed indictments are just for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Big picture is refered to in qdrop 25 39 97 98 179

-This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

-Big picture is rare.

-Roadmap of big picture is here.

-Big picture.

-build the big picture

Qanon.pub

edit on 9-10-2019 by Moravec because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

LOL. Only once I believe. Yea, my thinking got twisted around there same as you.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
CERN
Extra dimensions, gravitons, and tiny black holesI

Why is gravity so much weaker than the other fundamental forces? A small fridge magnet is enough to create an electromagnetic force greater than the gravitational pull exerted by planet Earth. One possibility is that we don’t feel the full effect of gravity  because part of it spreads to extra dimensions. Though it may sound like science fiction, if extra dimensions exist, they could explain why the universe is expanding faster than expected, and why gravity is weaker than the other forces of nature.

In our everyday lives, we experience three spatial dimensions, and a fourth dimension of time. How could there be more? Einstein’s general theory of relativity tells us that space can expand, contract, and bend. Now if one dimension were to contract to a size smaller than an atom, it would be hidden from our view. But if we could look on a small enough scale, that hidden dimension might become visible again. Imagine a person walking on a tightrope. She can only move backward and forward; but not left and right, nor up and down, so she only sees one dimension. Ants living on a much smaller scale could move around the cable, in what would appear like an extra dimension to the tightrope-walk

How could we test for extra dimensions? One option would be to find evidence of particles that can exist only if extra dimensions are real. Theories that suggest extra dimensions predict that, in the same way as atoms have a low-energy ground state and excited high-energy states, there would be heavier versions of standard particles in other dimensions.

Some theorists suggest that a particle called the “graviton” is associated with gravity in the same way as the photon is associated with the electromagnetic force. If gravitons exist, it should be possible to create them at the LHC, but they would rapidly disappear into extra dimensions. Collisions in particle accelerators always create balanced events – just like fireworks – with particles flying out in all directions. A graviton might escape our detectors, leaving an empty zone that we notice as an imbalance in momentum and energy in the event. We would need to carefully study the properties of the missing object to work out whether it is a graviton escaping to another dimension or something else. This method of searching for missing energy in events is also used to look for dark matter or supersymmetric particles.

Another way of revealing extra dimensions would be through the production of “microscopic black holes”. What exactly we would detect would depend on the number of extra dimensions, the mass of the black hole, the size of the dimensions and the energy at which the black hole occurs. If micro black holes do appear in the collisions created by the LHC, they would disintegrate rapidly, in around 10-27 seconds. 

this isn't supposition, it's basically disclosure

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hillary, Inc., including all those tied to CF laundry.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If micro black holes do appear in the collisions created by the LHC, they would disintegrate rapidly, in around 10-27 seconds.

We hope.

What I don't want is a "Hey, what's that?!" moment at CERN.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Interesting...

DJT tweet

If you’re a PG&E customer, get ready for power blackouts this year to prevent wildfires

Although PG&E’s overall plan for reducing fire risk was approved, the commission still hasn’t signed off on the $1.8 billion the utility is spending on tree removal, increased inspections and other programs. Picker said PG&E will have to justify those expenses during future proceedings in order to pass the costs along to ratepayers.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Have we been in "the calm" since August 1st?

Is the Storm about to arrive with 8kun? Watching this video, made me think we may need to Buckle up! I'm not going to embed it, but it's called, "8kun coming soon". www.youtube.com...

Some of us are going to be skeptical (that's just the way we roll
) without some verifiable means to validate any Q reappearance. I think we will KNOW though.
edit on 9-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2019 by queenofswords because: punctuation correction

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Consider that every atom in every particle in space is held together by a micro black hole which is the vortex of it's toriodal, electromagnetic energy field. You could say we are all quantum --we are multidimensional

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don’t usually post stuff like this because I can’t do it justice from my phone.... I would love to add in images. But try to follow me here:

Last Q drop was 3570

Put 3570 into google image search and it pulls up intel core i5-3570 cpu processor

Put 3570 into bing image search and it pulls up an omega speed master watch

Put 3570 into duck duck go image search and it’s a combination of both.

(I’m just looking at the first page mainly I haven’t dug far)

So, my interpretation of this particular random method of decode I pulled outta my over active brain.... is that Q has been “dark” since that post number and what message does that send when you put the 2 images pulled up via that number together?

Time to Process. Process Time.

So, we’ve been processing alright. 😉

Just thought that was cool. Try it out, see if you get anything different.

Somebody may have already shared something similar but I thought it was a fun change from my normal posts.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That video was posted on @infinitechan a few days ago.
Perhaps we're in the "Eye of the Storm", preppin Be Ready, [OnReady].

ETA: Posted yesterday.

8chan (8ch.net)
‏Verified account @infinitechan

If you were previously a Board Owner on 8chan, please email us at [email protected] with your shared secret if you are interested in migrating your board to 8kun.
twitter.com...

edit on 9-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: FlyingFox
I didn't say every country. I said many countries and of course you have to cherry pick one of the ones which doesn't have what I mentioned, so your point is moot.

I am Guatemalan and I don't need to go anywhere to see that what I have said is true. Have also visited Honduras and El Salvador and will admit that the claims made by immigrants to claim asylum is them taking advantage of whatever loophole is available to them.

At least you saved the money on that airfare.

I think we see now the origins of your motivation.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow, that was a great segment! I'm going to have to stop changing the channel after Hannity goes off. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
You'd probably be wrong.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Funny clip "again."

DoitQ, doit.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>