It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Tileman

None of that has anything to do with past unwise authorized operations being wrong or your immigration proposal being unavailable and it certainly doesn't excuse the Q guffaw that HRC was in custody when she appeared on stage at the dinner I mentioned to be recorded by third parties.

You seem to be operating under the assumption that there is only one Hillary?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
I'm back all. Haven't caught up yet.

Power is still out. We are being told to conserve water now. It's being said that cell service might start failing. Fire and ambulance services have been running all day.

Going to head out in a few and see how the town is doing.

This makes me think of Warriors last few posts about FIRE and NG can be activated if needed. Green Light

What’s the word on the street? I added Sonoma CA to my weather app feature and winds are calm, no? Shows what seems to me beautiful weather the next week. This seems to be a man made crisis? Stay safe out there, folks start trying to take advantage of a bad situation. Talk with neighbors “See something, say something!”

Fill/freeze 2Liters with water for coolers and to keep in fridge can extend food life a bit. We also fill tubs with water if need to flush toilet. Always good to keep a weeks worth of can foods and rice/beans etc.

Stay safe bud!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
 BREAKING Burisma Holdings Paid Joe Biden $900,000 For Lobbying Activities: Ukrainian MP

Former Vice President Joe Biden was personally paid $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Holdings, according to Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach.

Derkach publicized the documents at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency Wednesday as he said the records, “describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr.”

“According to the documents, Burisma paid no less than $16.5 million to [former Polish President, who became an independent director at Burisma Holdings in 2014] Aleksander Kwasniewski, [chairman of the Burisma board of independent directors] Alan Apter, [Burisma independent director] Devon Archer and Hunter Biden [who joined the Burisma board of directors in 2014],” Derkach said.

Via Interfax:

At a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency on Wednesday, he made public the documents received from investigative journalists, including correspondence between NABU officers and representatives of diplomatic missions of foreign states in the framework of criminal proceedings opened under Article 111 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (High Treason). In particular, the documents that the deputy possesses indicate that Uglava, through his assistant Polina Chyzh, gave information to the U.S. Embassy, which, he said, is an important part of the “puzzle” of interference in U.S. elections and international corruption.

gateway pundit

Zero Hedge is also reporting this. On the surface, it sure looks like solid evidence Ol' Gropey took bribes.

The sharks are beginning to circle.
edit on 9-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog
How many do you think there are? If it is taking this long to lock even one of them up, Q might never get the job finished.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting technique. I'll check it out.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Cant embed as it's a twitter video, but Trump just tweeted this video....and it's pretty interesting.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Nice.

Unfortunately I live in a town filled to the brim with tweekers and junkies who are destroying things and breaking into places long before the lights went out. Now it's pure black outside at night, can't see them coming. Got my strap and a big flashlight.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LMN, thanks. Can use all the good energy we can get.

Wind has picked up a couple of times today here in Humboldt. Reports calling for 20-30mph winds. Calm all night though. We stocked up pretty good. The down side was PGE told everyone here we would not be effected. They sent the word out that we were actually being shut down about 4 hours prior. So everyone made a mad dash to the stores. Gas stations ran out of gas. Almost all stores are closed and everyone has the day off. A couple of places have a generator and are open to cash only transactions. Went to Safeway, was like a scene out of a disaster movie. Talk is water may go out soon. Cell towers are expected to fail as well. We have our tub filled and plenty of bottle water. Have a Dynamo emergency radio that charges other devices, a strap and night-sun type flashlight.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
a reply to: crankyoldman

The reason for MAGA and the reason for Trade Deals, Energy Deals, FED, Border and a exclusively positive message overall is to make sure that pulling out as desired is not a problem.

He promised to wipe the deficit out, its gone up by 68%, explain that as maga.
linky[ /quote]

That's just the fiat debt currency. It will effectively disappear, upon legal bankruptcy of the Fed.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Nice.

Unfortunately I live in a town filled to the brim with tweekers and junkies who are destroying things and breaking into places long before the lights went out. Now it's pure black outside at night, can't see them coming. Got my strap and a big flashlight.

SWD, what would happen if you shot and wounded or killed anyone breaking into your humble abode? Does California have "Stand Your Ground" laws?

Also, I asked my sources (I know, I know) why the blackouts? They both said that the state of California is working with law enforcement, National Guard and wildlife to find and arrest at least 23 serial arsonists. The blackout helps with the aircraft the state and NG are using with FLIR and other means to identify any arson and vector law enforcement asap to the area where fires are seen lit.

It would be interesting to see if you have seen or heard any aircraft flying overhead during the blackouts...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Nice.

Is this power cut even legal? Doesn't the power company have an ethical obligation at some point? Oh, wait, I forgot.

It's. All. About. Money.

Disgusting. 👎

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Hmm, perhaps Trump could declare some sort of emergency. Think about it.

I cannot believe this is happening in the United States. You would think we're a third world country.

link   
a reply to: daskakik

Alexa, what does one have to do with the other?

link   
Kyle Frese -- Karma and a special place for you, traitor. 💣😂

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

PGE punishment. How ya like them apples now. I have a big natural gas generator hooked in my switchboard which auto kicks on when shore power goes dark. Powers the whole house with a 500 gal tank. Granted it was super expensive but I can live off grid for quite some time.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

I'm back all. Haven't caught up yet.

Power is still out. We are being told to conserve water now. It's being said that cell service might start failing. Fire and ambulance services have been running all day.

Going to head out in a few and see how the town is doing.

This makes me think of Warriors last few posts about FIRE and NG can be activated if needed. Green Light

What’s the word on the street? I added Sonoma CA to my weather app feature and winds are calm, no? Shows what seems to me beautiful weather the next week. This seems to be a man made crisis? Stay safe out there, folks start trying to take advantage of a bad situation. Talk with neighbors “See something, say something!”

Fill/freeze 2Liters with water for coolers and to keep in fridge can extend food life a bit. We also fill tubs with water if need to flush toilet. Always good to keep a weeks worth of can foods and rice/beans etc.

Stay safe bud!

This feels like a doomed trip on the Titanic with not enough lifeboats.

We have millions of sitting ducks. Power lines are not the only thing that cause fires. Only take one crazy fire starter to take advantage of these high winds and the potential increase casualties with many not able to be informed evacuation for a fast moving fire.

Hell didn’t some say the last major fires in California were done by a Energy weapon.... talk about sitting ducks.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

PGE punishment. How ya like them apples now. I have a big natural gas generator hooked in my switchboard which auto kicks on when shore power goes dark. Powers the whole house with a 500 gal tank. Granted it was super expensive but I can live off grid for quite some time.

Good for you. Too bad you can't kick them in the teeth with it.

What they are doing is nothing short of vile.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Kyle Frese -- Karma and a special place for you, traitor. 💣😂

twitter.com...

LOL...the comments are amazing

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
John Solomon and Devin Nunes on Hannity now. The Ukrainian Ambassador who is supposed to testify before the House Intel Committee this coming Friday, spied on Solomon and several other journalists. (Maybe I heard it wrong. Will do some digging.) They just called it a "bombshell" revelation.
edit on 10/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

California blackout, 7:30 pm curfew in Morgan Hill. By doing so they closed off a main exit route, 101, out of the bay area. Once you get out of Morgan Hill, it's just you and the trucks to Atascadero - the place where they lock them away in Español - really.

www.kron4.com...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join