It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: queenofswords
I hope not, last time I got deep, I think it was around thread 15, eisegesis went AWOL.

Usually I'm just like that pesky fly that keeps buzzing around your heads. You can shoosh me away without much thought.

"Without much thought" being the zinger. Sorry, I had to.

Thanks for being here. We need what you bring...despite not always liking it.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From POTUS tweet:

Will have 182 soon!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay man $8 BILLION over breast growth

US drug firm Johnson & Johnson has been told to pay $8bn (£6.6bn) in punitive damages to a man over claims he was not warned that an anti-psychotic drug could lead to breast growth.

8 Billion?! Seriously?! I'm sure it will be lowered on appeal but still. WoW!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

LOL. That one took me a few minutes to process but yes indeed - good one!!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

your shared secret🤫

A "shared secret" can be useful as a mode of recognition.

edit on 9-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Anti-Trump Whistleblower Attorney Worked Directly For James Clapper

Charles McCullough, an attorney now representing the whistleblowers with Andrew Bakaj, a former staffer for Sens. Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton, was previously the inspector general of the intelligence community (ICIG) at the height of the Clinton email scandal.

Now a partner at the Compass Rose Legal Group, McCullough’s professional biography on the law firm’s website notes that he reported directly to Clapper as ICIG and “oversaw intelligence officers responsible for audits, inspections, investigations.”

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For what it's worth IG report on fisa abuse scheduled for release on October 18th.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch; obviously, I can beat him again." (1:01)

Talk about delusional! She actually thinks she beat Trump the first time!

😂😂😂

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay man $8 BILLION over breast growth

US drug firm Johnson & Johnson has been told to pay $8bn (£6.6bn) in punitive damages to a man over claims he was not warned that an anti-psychotic drug could lead to breast growth.

8 Billion?! Seriously?! I'm sure it will be lowered on appeal but still. WoW!

All this does is make it harder for other injury cases to collect.

link   

BOOM! is right...it's about time this happens.

There should also be legal consequences for "journalists" who do things like this:

At the woman's urging, Frese allegedly passed additional top secret information to one of her colleagues at "an affiliated but different news outlet."
www.stripes.com...

Side note:
I looked his name up on DDG, and the first search turned up a man by the same name born in 1922 who worked on the Manhattan Project. I thought that strange and wonder if it may be his grandfather. archives.consortiumlibrary.org...

link   

I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who would have suspected That LoL

edit on 1092019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 6

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Blind Items Revealed #5
September 30, 2019

There is a buzz that if this late night show doesn't get their ratings up, that this season could be its last. After so many years, I thought it would be ratings proof, but apparently not. Last season hit some all time series lows and the unthinkable is starting to become thinkable.

Saturday Night Live

www.crazydaysandnights.net...
" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.crazydaysandnights.net...

Good riddance

edit on Wed Oct 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The band Blink-182 > Tom DeLonge > To The Stars Academy.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Got it now, thanks.

Interesting!

Tom DeLonge from Blink 182 leaked UFO videos, the Navy confirms

The former Blink-182 vocalist and guitarist founded an organization called To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2017. The organization seeks to "advance society’s understanding of scientific phenomena and its technological implications" — in other words, it's a UFO watchdog.

edit on 9-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Good to see another 21th-century episode Dash, I'll lurk around when I've something to add I will not be shy to do so.
Meanwhile doing some deep interesting research and video editing for something interesting I found..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EfilsGood

Blind Items Revealed #5
September 30, 2019

There is a buzz that if this late night show doesn't get their ratings up, that this season could be its last. After so many years, I thought it would be ratings proof, but apparently not. Last season hit some all time series lows and the unthinkable is starting to become thinkable.

Saturday Night Live

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.crazydaysandnights.net...

Good riddance

SNL is like the Simpsons: everybody I know stopped watching it ~20 years ago, and how it manages to remain on the air is a mystery.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

BOOM! is right...it's about time this happens.

There should also be legal consequences for "journalists" who do things like this:

At the woman's urging, Frese allegedly passed additional top secret information to one of her colleagues at "an affiliated but different news outlet."
www.stripes.com...

Side note:
I looked his name up on DDG, and the first search turned up a man by the same name born in 1922 who worked on the Manhattan Project. I thought that strange and wonder if it may be his grandfather. archives.consortiumlibrary.org...

"At the woman's urging" definitely sounds like she's being treated as a co-conspirator, not just a journalist who happened to receive classified info.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Amanda Macias works for or worked for Business Insider, which posts stuff with a lot of anti-Trump bias.
I went on their Facebook page and they had a 7 minute old post about a DIA employee being arrested for passing secrets to a woman that he was romantically involved with..... but they didn't mention that she worked for them.
Someone brought the fact to their attention though in a comment.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Previously he worked at BAE Systems and prior to that, he had worked as a contractor for Booz Allen Hamilton between June 2014 and August 2016 and he's always been anti-Trump from what I read on him so far.

Officials say that the journalist with whom Frese was romantically linked published eight articles containing classified material accessed by Frese, one of which was linked in a retweet sent from Frese’s Twitter account.

Link

What's that line FF always mentions around here, "Twitter is not secure comms."

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join