It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Gateway Pundit article is now back up.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

WOW, GP pulled it, it was their headline 10 minutes ago. Long and short of it was that Ohmar's father was Colonel in the previous regime which was a blood thirsty as any dictatorship. When the regime fell they fled and are now living in the US. War criminals living in the US. I hope the article gets reposted in was an in-house GP report

Was it something like this ? Obama's CIA "Mommy Dearest" — identifying Indonesians for assassination

Lolo Soetoro was a colonel in the Indonesian armed forces and worked for the CIA-installed dictator, General Suharto, from 1965, after returning to Indonesia from Hawaii, where he married Ann Dunham, to 1970, when he joined Exxon. President Obama's mother arrived in Indonesia to join Soetoro with young Barack Obama, Jr. in October 1967,while the CIA's anti-PKI and anti-Sukarno "mopping up" operations were still taking place.

?
Just qurious... seriously

BTW I am trying to speed up the timeline.. go ahead laugh... It was a joke.. right ? LoL. I know you said ohmar ...Obama ... omhar..hard to keep track

Well now, THAT fills in a few blanks. Barack Obama's stepfather was a CIA stooge. He's been a spook literally since he was kid.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Re: Shot Heard Around The World:
Moon Shot?
July 16 (launch)-July 20 (landing)-July 24 (splashdown)
"A WEEK TO REMEMBER"
www.nasa.gov...
edit on 16-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

It has been photoshopped.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well it does look just like that, except for that first "Letter" for lack of a better term, has been photoshopped to look like a P.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: butcherguy

Well it does look just like that, except for that first "Letter" for lack of a better term, has been photoshopped to look like a P.

If I had to link that design to something, it would be symbolic for a channel to carry away blood from sacrifices at a temple.

Other than that, it is a motif found in ancient Greek designs.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

How would it be double jeopardy when these current charges are against women in NYC, and the ones in FL were strictly for that state only? So, if one is convicted of murder in Alabama, and serves their time, but it is then discovered that they also have been murdering people in Kentucky, they get off on double jeopardy? I dont think so.....

Andrew McCarthy explained on the Limbaugh segment that the Epstein operation, being interstate, falls under federal sovereignity for jurisdiction. Thus local venues for prosecution of the underlying offense have no bearing outside of being construed as double jeopardy for a federal crime. That's his take, I'm not a lawyer...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

THEN... with "supplies" drying up they now have difficulty maintaining form so need to hide from the public - hence resignations and suicides allowing the reptilians to run and hide in underground lairs?

IF... 0311Warrior at al are closing off supply routes AND... Marines trained in underground fighting are blowing up escape routes to underground hideouts...

Rel, you may have missed my earlier post regards to subterranean warfare.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

If the q and trump story is real why wouldn't trump have known about acosta's shady deals with a pedophile?

Why would trump give him so much power by making him secretary of labor.

Did q even talk about who acosta was before epstein was arrested this 2ed time?

Acosta sounds like a true swamp creature and maybe even a high level ds guy, yet trump didn't know that?

Things like this are why I don't believe that trump is working with q. Why I think trump and q have very different goals.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Your a fool if you think that people with millions and billions of dollars don't have access to the things they are addicted to.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Adding to the week...
July 16, 1999 - JFK Jr. piloting a Piper Saratoga aircraft, dies when his plane crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Martha's Vineyard. His wife and sister-in-law are also killed.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Here's a legit photo. The design reminds me of some ancient pictographs.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Not much higher than the 240,000 from 2016.www.ice.gov...

What were the numbers for 2015, 2014, 2013 etc.?

So we have something to compare it with.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

double jeopardy only applies to being tried for the same instance of the same crime. This isn't just the same crime, but a multitude of crimes that were not tried beforehand, under a different jurisdiction.

Right. Double jeopardy does not apply in this case.

Here meet the lefty that is the real reason that epstein was arrested again. Though I'm sure most of you will give credit to q (or claim the credit yourselves) no mater who the real hero is.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

This women NEVER got over and her 10 year battle is why epstein was finally caught.

www.nytimes.com...

After reading that do you think that it was her or q followers that made this happen?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Several articles today to commemorate the 20th anniversary of JFK Jr.'s death.

people.com...

I'm glad Q re-affirmed last week that John Kennedy, Jr. really did die in the plane crash. A lot of people ignored the first time Q said it, in 2018.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Adding to the week...
July 16, 1999 - JFK Jr. piloting a Piper Saratoga aircraft, dies when his plane crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Martha's Vineyard. His wife and sister-in-law are also killed.

Synchronicity.
Today is the 50th. anniversary of the moon landing launch...and the 20th. anniversary of JFK jr.'s death.

Definitely a week remembered.

ALSO: BOOM!

1945 1st test detonation of an atomic bomb, Trinity Site, Alamogordo, New Mexico as part of the US Manhattan Project

www.onthisday.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's a legit photo. The design reminds me of some ancient pictographs.

Look at image and imagine how a circuit works. Then simply remove the "electrons" from the visual and imagine the energy coming from something else - earth, humans or other.

Folks can see things one way "oh, that just a cool design" but from another way that design does something else like moving vibration in certain forms to create other forms.

The Q folks have lost the plot a little on the "pedophile spiral". The pedophile triangle is a distortion of the spiral. The spiral is fine, the triangle is the distortion. Not all spirals are pedophile signs because the spiral is not a distortion. What the controllers do is invert, taking positively oriented "symbols" and then distort.

Symbols move energy just like a circuit does.

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join