It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, Satellites work a little differently to how you seem to envisage them.

A photo of two children in that pit would be just a photo of two kids in the pit.

There are thousands of other interesting places for satellites to look.

If they are military sats then they have video but you can't just park a satellite above the place for a year to get one instance and even then, the bad guys would laugh and say "Gotcha ... we were filming a movie."

You would need to know the time of the event and then re-orbit a satellite to be there when you want it to be.

P

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

CIA NSA DOJ have been accomplices to the evil

How can the USA expose that without making our country look worse than the old Soviet Union? Entire chapters of history books will need to be "adjusted".

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I posted a week or so ago that Avenue Foch is surrounded by a lot of Embassies forEpstein to lobby/blackmail. Also the aerial view/street plan has interesting shape - like a double ended obelisk.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Re Libet Johnson... sounds a lot like Prince Phillip's pet name for the Queen; Lilibet... short for Elizabeth.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

there is a good chance the SDNY case will be thrown out... The Acosta Deal Likely Kills the SDNY Epstein Prosecution:

JE is currently in one of the safest places in the world for someone in his position. He knows how messed up it all is. I am sure there are some people that would like to see him released. I put $20 he wont even make it home if he did get bail.

Arkincided is one risk for him.
edit on 16-7-2019 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

History books are a sham, most everything we're taught in school is based on lies imo

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanks for correcting my flawed belief system! That's what I get for reading too many conspiracy theories here on ATS over the past decade.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Bill, I'm getting Page not found on that gateway pundit link - apols if already mentioned as i'm catching up.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Am I the only one who doesn't see any beauty in any of the architecture of his buildings? This is significant to me because I always assumed that the elitist obsess over impressing and outdoing each other. His dwellings look straight out of Minecraft

Why does he need an ambulance, is there a hospital nearby?
m.youtube.com...
edit on 16-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Well, well, well.... I knew it!!!!!!!! I've been in that sh#thole twice. No way was she a refugee it took a TON of cash to buy your way out of that disaster:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Your Gatewaypundit article has been removed, but other outlets picked up on it before the removal occurred.

Here is one of them: trulytimes.com...

Based on her extremist rhetoric, it's not hard to believe that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar comes from a Somalian crime family.

Why doesn't Nadler, Schiff, Cummings, put their committees to work on investigating something worthwhile, like the potential that a terrorist is serving in Congress?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Re: The Ambulance at 1:38 of the video. My only thought is that the ambulance is either a portable medical care unit for guests who become ill. Or it's used to take bodies to that building for disposal prep.

I certainly hope the authorities are investigating this. The drone footage gives the impression that noone has been there for awhile..not even investigators.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Very interesting thread by ElectricUniverse:
EU's GPS satellites have been down for four days in mysterious outage

Even more interesting given the timing of Jupiter's space force announcement!

French President Emmanuel Macron said on Saturday he had approved the creation of a space command within the French air force to improve the country's defence capabilities.

"We will reinforce our knowledge of the situation in space, we will better protect our satellites, including in an active manner," he said.

Observers see military activities -- including spy satellites, location tracing and jamming, communications and cyber attacks -- increasingly being set up in orbit around Earth.
Macron announces creation of French space force

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

It does look abandoned. Makes you wonder how many people will be implicated in the cover up. Hundreds..maybe thousands?

That's why when ppl say things like, "you guys aren't doing anything besides sitting on social media talking about it. You have to go out and DO something", I don't think they understand how valuable these discussions are. Sharing and disseminating information is an important aspect of any movement. That way, you're armed to the teeth with knowledge in case they try anymore funny stuff

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, I read the "What Princess Diana knew" article and it got me thinking about the resignations, suicides and The Great Awakening...

IF... reptilians can shape shift into a clone of a sacrificed human from a small piece of the body... but require the vibrational energy from further sacrifices to maintain the form...

THEN... with "supplies" drying up they now have difficulty maintaining form so need to hide from the public - hence resignations and suicides allowing the reptilians to run and hide in underground lairs?

IF... 0311Warrior at al are closing off supply routes AND... Marines trained in underground fighting are blowing up escape routes to underground hideouts...

THEN... is the plan to force the reptiles into "de-cloaking" in public... causing our Great Awakening?

edit on 16-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
There are reports on /qresearch/ that a US Navy destroyer has moored off Little St. James (Epstein's) island!

Some bad language in tweet pic:
[snipped]

tweet link
edit on Tue Jul 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: profanity in image

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
BBC 24 hour news is reporting in UK that there is a partial lunar eclipse tonight, visible in UK at:

22:30pm = 322 reversed = Skull&Bones

They are also spending a LOT of airtime on 50th Anniversary of the moon landing:

1) Report on a UK scientist who worked at NASA and contributed,
2) Report on Alan Bean; 4th man to walk on the moon,
3) BBC "Click" tech show visits NASA simulation area, seeing mock-ups of ISS, lunar capsule for next landing, new space suits etc.

Combining the two things, seems like some messaging going on?
edit on 16-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Suspicious death. Anybody else looking into this?

Suzanne Eaton 59, American scientist and professor of molecular biology at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics in Dresden, Germany. Murdered in Crete, Greece where she was for a conference.

Murder suspect: farmer, 27, motive sexual, inconsistent with injuries.

Suzanne Eaton also was a runner, athlete and had a black belt in taekwondo.

First summary: victim 59, suspect 27, motive sexual but inconsistent with injuries. Victim not a "whippersnapper" but very fit and black belt level of self defence. Molecular biologist.

Her body got dumped in a WWII NAZI Bunker. Her British husband Anthony A. Hyman also is is a scientist and professor at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics. He was born in Haifa, Israel.

Second summary: Hubby born in Israel. Victim and spouse working in Dresden where the Jewish population suffered a terrible fate under the Nazis and where the German population suffered a terrible fate in the Dresden bombings. Victim found in WWII bunker in Greece.

Obviously the part that got me interested in the first place: scientist in molecular biology. Now both victim and hubby were doing research that warrants a closer look but the thing that stood out to me is that Anthony Hyman did research on microtubules.

ATS thread from 2015 by FlySolo (94 flags):
Our brains are quantum computers and consciousness is not a biochemical process
edit on 16-7-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
One unexpected connection to surface, the Skripal poising case in the UK. Link

Some connections have been made between FusionGPS and those who put together the allegations that Russia done the poison. I am getting the feeling that the same names will come up again when digging into MH17 getting shot down and the policy direction set there as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not everyones Cup of T.. but hey reading doesn't hurt

Somethings just make you EXPAND the thinking .... some here (and there) are biased against the "free thinking" that has made life both wondrous and imprisoning (if you allow it)at the same time. Found this to be related and interesting ....still digesting

The Biggest Secret - 1999

....... If you want to know what life will be like unless we wake up fast, take a look at Nazi
Germany. That is the world that awaits the global population as the plan I call the ........
Brotherhood Agenda unfolds across the year 2000 and into the first 12 years of the new century. 2012 particularly, appears to be a crucial year for reasons we shall discuss. People have no idea of the abyss we are staring into or the nature of the world we are leaving for our children to endure and most people don’t seem to care. They would much rather ignore the obvious and go into denial of a truth that’s splatting them between the eyes.....
Like I say, ignorance is
bliss - but only for so long. We create our own
reality by our thoughts and actions. For every action
or non-action there is a consequence. When we give
our minds and our responsibility away, we give our
lives away. If enough of us do it, we give the world
away and that is precisely what we have been doing
throughout known human history........

There is an enormous amount of challenging information in this book. Please do not continue if you are dependent on your present belief system, or if you feel you cannot cope emotionally with what is really happening in this world. If you do choose to continue, remember there is nothing to fear. Life is forever and everything is just an experience on the road to enlightenment. Viewed from the highest level of perception, there is no good and evil, only consciousness making choices to experience all there is to experience.
ETA - I am trying to wrap my head around that last sentence - Because I see Evil in this world (again 2 Me)

At this point, after everything this thread has "uncovered" is it really that big of a stretch ?
How The Serpant Became Satan
I never even opened a Bible, nor had interest until I started posting in this thread 2 years ago ...BTW .... So to say I have a religious agenda would be wrong ... but it seems to always lead there.... for me .... YMMV

Godspeed
edit on 7162019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 7162019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

How would it be double jeopardy when these current charges are against women in NYC, and the ones in FL were strictly for that state only? So, if one is convicted of murder in Alabama, and serves their time, but it is then discovered that they also have been murdering people in Kentucky, they get off on double jeopardy? I dont think so.....

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join