It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The British broadcast insiders probably know the truth about the moon landing...

www.jodrellbank.net...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

Ilan Omar Foundations

Results: 1-10 of 99

BRIDGE Number Name Location Identifier

1112461204 Ilan-Lael Julian, CA, US 95-3826760

1297014720 MASJID OMAR Kansas City, MO, US 43-1673045

6364657199 Omar Fierros Cypress, Texas, US

6345363146 Bar-Ilan University Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv District, IL

8366381753 ILAN TOCKER FOUNDATION INC Cedarhurst, NY, US 27-3327236

1513548881 Ilan High School Elberon, NJ, US

4176229426 ILAN RAMON AZA 380 Washington, DC, US 27-2033614

5796320047 Omar Stiefer Ministries CARROLLTON, TX, US 82-2729248

0632192632 Fazli Omar Center BALTIMORE, MD, US 81-0746539

6762479323 Omar Cultural Center Portland, ME, US 81-1756304

bridge-registry.org...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think Epistein's Island will prove to be a flop in terms of forensics or direct evidence of killings or the like.

I mean, people do occasionally remove tennis courts. Generally, they are a white elephant from a property development perspective, just my opinion. I would prefer a tasteful gun range myself.

People looking for an Auschwitz Experience might be disappointed, that's all I'm sayin'.

Also, the whole dome thing....you would need a ton of equipment and structural members to put in an elevator, plus a meaningful power supply. How would you start up a monstrous BORING operation without anyone noticing anyway?

The building's style is consistent with Agean themes, I think it looks ok. He use 3D painting to make a building look more expensive and prominent than it is, kudos. It's meant to be viewed from a distance anyway. Not a bad edifice, in my opinion. Building construction in a small island could be 10x more expensive than normal, or more.

He likes to play piano there. I'm sure it's weird and an uncool vibe. The lone thing that might really tie a real noose around their neck is data from their own surveillance net, front-facing cameras. How is the cell phone reception on the island anyway?
edit on 16-7-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I read the article, I am at a loss,what does this have to do with Whacky Weiner's Lurid Laptop?

I'm not trying to be rude FF, I just don't understand.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Something more to Q3436 as the embedded drop is not correct post!

here is a screenshot from my archive. this is from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... and was archived on 9/16/18 around 8am. So, the original post is 2173 and that screenshot in 3436 is not new or was taken from an archive such as mine..

EDIT: whatever caused the numbering issue happened between 10/09/18 and 10/11/18. I'll look deeper into it if anyone is interested...
edit on 7/16/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

edit on 7/16/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

www.thesun.co.uk... ession=true

Eliminating potential loose ends?
edit on Tue Jul 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
FOX News sat on the story.
Ellen Rattner works for them and she informed her boss about what Assange told her....
But that isn't NEWS???

I remember Hannity had this explosive story that was going to break it wide open but his parents were going to sue him so he backed off.

He ended up apologizing. But he was right all along. Corporate media really ticks me off.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

No problem. Sometimes the author assumes too much background knowledge. I was thinking of linking one of the source articles on it anyway. So, I'll just summarize from True Pundit, Thomas Payne. It's claimed that when Weiener's labtop was examined, NYPD brass threatened to come out with it if the Kabal wasn't prosecuted based on the materials within.

In return, DoJ threatened a punitive prosecution of the NYPD officer for the choking death of Gardner. The story came out right as events were unfolding, and has been upheld a few times since. Feel free to dig or for someone else to expand upon. I think this is partly why Giuliani has a Trump card to play.

edit on 16-7-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Bill1960

Your link is already 404'd.

I just read it at 1:30 or so EST. I'm in the US....though I certainly don't know if it's identical to the one he posted. I've seen this a few times now...gets 404ed...comes back edited.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Not sure if this has already been posted here.

Andy McCabe told Sy Hersch that Seth Rich was the source of the emails!

thedcpatriot.com...

debunkingrodwheelersclaims.net...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thank You for the context.

Back to lurk mode

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

IMPEACH!

For a man who does not like to shake hands, he sure is testing his own limits by shaking Al Tawana Sharpton's.

Conclusion. DJT is Not Skinist.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Seymore Hersh writes for the New Yorker. He seems to be a true independent: According to his Wikipedia page, he accused the Obama administration of lying about the death of Osama bin Laden (it's since been proven they were), and he disputed the claims that the Assad regime used chemical weapons in Syria (not proven one way or the other, altho it's since been revealed that UN inspectors' reports doubting the claims were suppressed).

Hersh claiming that Andy McCabe fingered Set Rich as the leaker is effin' HUGE!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Sorry but I think you're way off about the island. The locals knew it as 'pedo ' or 'orgy' island. A former senator came out and said that there is widespread corruption on the islands that needs to be looked into. I would start investigating each and every senator of the VI because it sounds like they've all either been paid off or are accomplices. Lots of drug trafficking as well. That whole area of the Atlantic seems to be a gateway of embezzlement. Everyone keeps their mouths shut because they like their money and they want to live

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I do like Katie.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Seymore Hersh writes for the New Yorker. He seems to be a true independent: According to his Wikipedia page, he accused the Obama administration of lying about the death of Osama bin Laden (it's since been proven they were), and he disputed the claims that the Assad regime used chemical weapons in Syria (not proven one way or the other, altho it's since been revealed that UN inspectors' reports doubting the claims were suppressed).

Hersh claiming that Andy McCabe fingered Set Rich as the leaker is effin' HUGE!

I have a sneaking feeling that the actual truth about the Seth Rich murder is about to come out. Its obvious to me that we have all be lied to by the government and the media. They have known the truth since day one. Probably why Donna Brazille and the Mayor of DC went to Seths hospital in the middle of the night when he was shot. It damn sure wasnt to bring him flowers.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I mean the physical island itself, the things I mentioned.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Bongino

This clip is from 2017 - just after Q started posting/Storm is coming.

Fruition is happening now 2019.

With Q glasses it seems to me this is part of Bongino's presence in the Drain The Swamp movement. Notice his name is mentioned, it is the reason for the segment, but details are avoided.

Bongino introduced as JE/BC island authority from experience?

Trust The Plan

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A sample of how corrupt the BVI is. This story was in the headlines, today:

"CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION AGENTS SEIZE $3.7 MILLION INSIDE ABANDONED VESSEL IN PUERTO RICO HEADED TOWARDS U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS"

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents, along with agents of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), on July 7 seized $3.7 million (seen above) in undeclared currency found inside five duffle bags on board an abandoned vessel near the coast of Fajardo, which before abandoned was headed towards the U.S. Virgin Islands. Two days later, on July 9, CBP agents in St. Thomas seized $372,000 in undeclared currency found inside a duffle bag on the beach near a vessel found in Bordeaux Bay.

viconsortium.com...

This is typical. I've been following VI news since JE was arrested and it seems nearly every day there's some type of seizure. Mostly drugs, human trafficking doesn't seem to reach the forefront.

To really get the scope of the corruption, look into how connected the BVI is to the Panama Papers:

Over 50 per cent of the shell companies uncovered in the Panama Papers were set up in the British Virgin Islands (BVI). As of June this year, BVI hosted 430,000 companies: 15 for each of their 28,000 inhabitants.

Each inhabitant of the islands owns 15 companies?

The Panama Papers showed that over 140 politicians and public officials around the world – as well as tax evaders, drug traffickers and fraudsters – had links to secret companies

www.transparency.org...

Way more than 140. Way more. Part of me thinks that the Panama Papers was a limited hangout. A threat ---"hey, we know about the p******lia and we have the evidence ".

The Panama Papers leak came from inside Mossack Fonsica. Who was it, why did they leak and why did it get buried so quickly
edit on 16-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join