It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Re: Elizabeth 'Lisbet' Johnson/Jeffrey Epstein:

‘I Think He’s Engaged in Blackmail’: A Jeffrey Epstein Expert on Where He Made His Money

I found in a Citgroup court case that he was on the deed for 14 parcels of land for Elizabeth Ross Johnson, the Johnson & Johnson heiress. I don’t know in what capacity — he’s told people he’s a real-estate developer, so he might have helped her to develop Lightning Tree Farm in Dutchess County. That property is selling for $28 million. So that’s a client.

nymag.com...

Then, there is this:

PHOTOS: Johnson & Johnson heirs list newly subdivided estate

therealdeal.com...

edit on 15-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

At first I thought it was that damn Possum Lodge gang again, but then I read further on. Why can't they (the media, any media) just admit that this is a Trotskyist movement that's been behind all this for the last 83 years? It's not to see the pieces of the puzzle, but for some reason the media just wants to pretend that the game is still checkers.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
"I am Currently A US Senator Running For President. My current job prevents me from drafting, supporting or passing any legislation at this time. When I am Dictator I will..."

Booker, Warren, Sanders & Harris...

Wa rren Promises on ‘First Day’ as President to Set Up Commission to Investigate U.S. Crimes Against Immigrants

“To anyone out there who is working in this system,” Warren said in remarks on Saturday. “Understand, you abuse immigrants, you physically abuse immigrants, you sexually abuse immigrants, you fail to get the medical care that they need, you break the law of the United States of America.”

“And Donald Trump may be willing to look the other way, but President Elizabeth Warren will not,” Warren said. “On my first day, I will empower a commission in the Department of Justice to investigate crimes committed by the United States against immigrants.”

It is the DJT quote that catches my eye in the Q context. Q has mentioned letting the enemy destroy themselves. I have seen ONE, just one small podcast guy ask Sanders what legislation he has drafted and passed to help the Black Community. ZERO. In fact his history is complete garbage as I posted earlier.

Congress makes the laws. Congress makes the laws. So I demand the Enemedia ask: "What are you doing about it right now?"

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The MSM has had the upper hand for the past 2.5 years, bashing President Trump, without hardly any counter from most Republicans. And ZERO counter from President Trump's very own Department of Justice.

I fully understand why liberals laugh at the statements from Barr/Durham/Huber/Horowitz/Graham/Nunez. To this point, all the statements/findings from those (supposed) Trump-friendly officials have been hallow...meaningless. All we can do is hope that changes, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm surprised that Jeffrey Epstein offered the court $77 million (bail), to stay out of prison until proven guilty. That's a good chunk of his reported cash assets.

I thought the judge usually sets bail? I doubt if he/she would have set the amount that high.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You guys are all awesome. I appreciate your replies. I know so much more through you all, and it becomes ever clearer by the day that we are at (covert) war- requiring a different set of rules - I don’t take ANYTHING the MSM says seriously, I read your research and perspectives regularly, yet still have a hard time swallowing and following the 3D strategy- seeing the forest for the trees, so to speak. It makes me discouraged, disappointed with myself sometimes but I appreciate you letting me air my grievances and your patient guidance.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
4K hi-res images of LSJ from the Drone video Q posted in 3427.

Google Drive

edit on 15-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The Rattner/Rich connection is looks like it is going to blow the doors open, and was known 2 years ago! Beautiful how a plan founded in truth sees the light of day.

Then the Khashoggi, Al-Waleed connection explains rather clearly the reason why the media blew up about a relative nobody. Leading to attacks against Mohammad bin Salman, who rather ironically is the most westernized Prince (and heir apparent) person out of the House of Saud. But is being attacked by people like Robert Kagan (recent book published ironically on April 1st 2019) on the "myth of a modernizing prince". Who just so happened to support Hillary over Trump even though he is a "Conservative" (read neo-con) and works at the Brookings Institute. Oh did I mention Kagan is connected to WIlliam Kristol, and his wife is a former Obama/Clinton/Bush staffer? (Victoria Nuland who is a whole other kettle of fish).

The stew is thick and full of rabbit, the deeper it goes the richer the veins.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The MSM has had the upper hand for the past 2.5 years, bashing President Trump, without hardly any counter from most Republicans. And ZERO counter from President Trump's very own Department of Justice.

I fully understand why liberals laugh at the statements from Barr/Durham/Huber/Horowitz/Graham/Nunez. To this point, all the statements/findings from those (supposed) Trump-friendly officials have been hallow...meaningless. All we can do is hope that changes, I suppose.

Ah, my friend. Remember Politics is about "controlling the mind" = govern=control, ment=mind.

If JE was plucked off the street and executed two years ago would you or I even have cared? If 200 DOJ treasonists were rounded up in Jan 2017 would it matter now?

The entire process is soooooooo much bigger the Strozk. He matters not. The plan is a VERY long time in the making, the end of it is what we are seeing, not the beginning. The end is the reveal, not the arrests.

From my POV The Reveal is/was always the goal, they can whack off the undesirables just like Stalin did at any time. But the Reveal is something that has never happened before - ever.

link   

Joe Biden says the very first thing he will do as President is increase everyone's federal income taxes, by eliminating the Trump tax-cut. All the Democrats have gone crazy. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Epstein's Paris address:

Epstein Jeffrey
Particulier
22 avenue Foch, 75116 PARIS 16E

annuaire.118712.fr...

www.meilleursagents.com...

Wow, like a King's palace. Walking distance to "Arc de Triomphe."
Rothschild's & Onassis owns real estate on Avenue Foch. The Rothschilds once owned numbers 19-21.

84 Avenue Foch was the headquarters of the SS counter-intelligence branch during the German occupation of Paris in World War II.

19 avenue Foch is the Embassy of Angola.

I've stayed in that area.
VERY close to where Princess Diana died.

Interesting that you mentioned this. The spot where she died was actually an ancient site where rituals were performed to honor the goddess, Diana.

There are NO coincidences.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I didn't hear of that. Yes, the judge does set bail which has not been set yet or may be denied.

Judge will make a decision or reject pending if Berman believes the total asset worth. Sounds like they believe JE is hiding cash/assets off-shore but they need reasonable evidence for presenting to the judge. Otherwise, judge will have to decide on bail based on his asset worth introduced today.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

If you're at liberty to share it here, in a nutshell, what is the big "reveal", CrankyOldMan?

I've never wanted to see a huge round-up of deep-state traitors/crooks. Just a few at a time, spread out over 2019 and 2020, (like Mueller did) would satisfy me. If those traitors/crooks included prominent journalists and their corporate masters, I'd be absolutely elated!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Good Evening All...

Whoa, make sure and watch out for those flying gold domes in wind storms ! Guess the Eskimo's and countless architects got it wrong that dome structures weather storms quite well, did the statues fly away too ? Oh well, least of our worries.

So interesting dynamics going on with POTUS and the " Mood Squad ", lol, borrowed that from a fellow ATS bud.
nowayreally, your questions and concerns are welcomed, WTH would Trump say something that conjures up the old " Go back to where you came from " old school racism talking point ? It would seem his point is, " If your loyalties are to other Countries, not the USA , then go fix the Countries you're advocating for " risky move !

From my perceptive Q / Trump, are pretty color blind. the international ' Cabal ' is getting hammered from every angle, the elite's from all Nationalities are being called out. The Royal's, The Loop gang, China, SA and the Muslim players, Fake News and our very own home grown terrorists, thriving in intellectual and moral depravity , fueled by a bunch of witches and pervs in Holly-wood....sigh....

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Today, Epstein's lawyer informed the judge that bail as high as $100 million is acceptable.

www.cnbc.com...

Wow.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel Eloquently put...

I put the hammer away and am going to the sledge

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Because 90% of America only gets their news from sound-bites, and CNN headlines pushed to their I-Phones, they're unaware of the words that came before/after the "go back to your country" section of President Trump's tweets yesterday.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Blackout in Washington DC now.

No coincidences.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join