It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis has been discovered?!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

well, kudos to you and others.
but you wont change their belief system.

Mark Lehner had some interesting thoughts on this in a recent interview, recommended.

I think he is trolling.

edit on 17-8-2021 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
LOL. Hey Teach, you gonna correct him? lol

Who loves ya lol

Remember this when you use the term Ancient.

Early history

Mauritania’s contributions to the prehistory of western Africa are still being researched, but the discovery of numerous Lower Paleolithic (Acheulean) and Neolithic remains in the north points to a rich potential for archaeological discoveries.

edit on AMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2582 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

All life on earth would be dead trying to stop the planet from rotating in 4 hours would have destroyed the planet. though ironically the oceans would recede as the 8 km bulge of water at the equator disappeared. The water would go rushing towards the poles creating 2 oceans with land running around the equator. Now since you couldn't stop the core as well from spinning every supervolcano on the planet would erupt at once, This alone would kill off all life on earth due to lack of sunlight. Then we didn't even go into the disaster that centripetal force would cause as every object on the planet would experience a sideways deceleration of the planet which would be 38 degrees from verticle because the earth is round. Imagine everything rolling across the planet at a thousand miles per hour. And let's not forget the atmosphere as it would still be traveling only now its winds are traveling at 1000 mph! Think about a tornado what's the highest they get about 165 mph.

And let's not even get started on the force it would take to restart it as much damage that stopping it would cause restarting it would be worse As you would instantly shoot everything into space including the water. Luckily this scenario is impossible because to stop the spin would require a collision with something the size of mars. needless to say nothing survives that.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anti72

Mark Lehner had some interesting thoughts on this in a recent interview, recommended.

Nice vid, nice guy. Knows a lot about Egypt. Doesn't believe in the Conspiracy of Suppression. Doesn't believe in Atlantis, cool, great. Followed Edgar Cyce at first, then changed his mind, good, cool. Broke through his own Cognitive dissonance. Admirable. But, if you don't look for something, you will never find it. Send him the link to here.

I had no preconceived notions about Atlantis, or for that matter ancient history. I did not follow Edgar or anyone else. I had no Cognitive dissonance to overcome, one way or the other. I blaze my own trail.

When he starts to get on the ground in Mauritania, I will be all ears!

You mean to tell me there is a conspiracy to suppress the ancient past?? Say it Ain't so.........

Called the “Mirror of Heaven” by Hermes-Thoth and regarded as the birthplace of civilization, science, religion, and magic, Egypt has ignited the imagination of all who come in contact with it since ancient times--from Pythagoras and Plato to Alexander the Great and Napoleon to modern Egyptologists the world over. Yet, despite this preeminence in the collective mind, Egypt has suffered considerable destruction over the centuries. Even before the burning of the Great Library at Alexandria, the land of the pharaohs was pillaged by its own people. With the arrival of foreign rulers, both Arabic and European, the destruction and thievery continued along with suppression of ancient knowledge as some rulers sought to cleanse Egypt of its “pagan” past.

books.google.com...

No, Haven't read the book, maybe I should?

Thanks for the link, and input.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I think he is trolling.

Is there a summary of what he said?

He and other Egyptologists are actually very familiar with the "theories" because they get sent these things (or challenged about them) all the time.

Thing is, he's been excavating at Giza for over 30 years and he can walk into a temple and read the inscriptions (I sort of flounder at finding words.) He knows his stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I think he is trolling.

Is there a summary of what he said?

He and other Egyptologists are actually very familiar with the "theories" because they get sent these things (or challenged about them) all the time.

Thing is, he's been excavating at Giza for over 30 years and he can walk into a temple and read the inscriptions (I sort of flounder at finding words.) He knows his stuff.

Actually the video is a commercial for his book he co-authored with Zahi Hawass, the convicted criminal who heads the Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs (Supreme Council of Antiquities).

It doesn't lend a lot of credence to his position concerning his book. Not that we should convict someone for simply collaborating with a known criminal.

Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs Zahi Hawass has been sentenced to one year in jail on Sunday for refusing to fulfill a court ruling over a land dispute.

The Egyptian criminal court also said Hawass must be relieved of his governmental duties and ordered him to pay a LE1000 penalty.

www.huffpost.com...

Dr. Zahi Hawass has been on the Supreme Council of Antiquities since 2002. The SCA has setup a system in which Archeologists must report through "the proper channels" when they make any kind of discovery on the Giza plateau. This is much like the Vatican does when it comes to the subject of extra terrestrials and other findings with their telescope at the Vatican Observatory. They do this because first and foremost they want the truth before everyone else, but not only that, they want to use the truth to spin their own explanations. This is very similar to what the SCA is doing with the mysteries of Egypt.

The Supreme Council of Antiquities claims that it is an organization setup for the conservation, protection, and regulation of all archaeological excavations in Egypt. This to me seems that its basically setup to cover up, and lie about the true secrets of Ancient Egypt. Lets not forget that a lot of ancient magical and occult practices are rooted in ancient Egypt. If these secret society like goons know of such power, you best believe they aren't going to share that knowledge with the likes of you.

The Association of Research and Enlightenment is just another organization. The controllers of this organization is ARCE (American Research Center in Egypt). Surprised? You shouldn't be after all here in the United States we do have the all seeing eye and pyramid without a capstone on the back of our 1 dollar bills. You best believe that the Freemasons are well connected and seated within this organization. When doing research on this I suggest researching the agenda of ARCE, because ARE is a division of that organization. If you talk to people within the government of Egypt, they all hate Hawass

www.strangeconspiracies.com...

Great read. Gate Keepers, keeping the gate.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

All life on earth would be dead trying to stop the planet from rotating in 4 hours would have destroyed the planet. though ironically the oceans would recede as the 8 km bulge of water at the equator disappeared. The water would go rushing towards the poles creating 2 oceans with land running around the equator. Now since you couldn't stop the core as well from spinning every supervolcano on the planet would erupt at once, This alone would kill off all life on earth due to lack of sunlight. Then we didn't even go into the disaster that centripetal force would cause as every object on the planet would experience a sideways deceleration of the planet which would be 38 degrees from verticle because the earth is round. Imagine everything rolling across the planet at a thousand miles per hour. And let's not forget the atmosphere as it would still be traveling only now its winds are traveling at 1000 mph! Think about a tornado what's the highest they get about 165 mph.

And let's not even get started on the force it would take to restart it as much damage that stopping it would cause restarting it would be worse As you would instantly shoot everything into space including the water. Luckily this scenario is impossible because to stop the spin would require a collision with something the size of mars. needless to say nothing survives that.

Maybe you might consider starting a thread titled "Why the Moon Could not stop the rotation of the Earth" Or "what might happen if you stop the rotation of any planet". You could present your case and let the readers consider your points. It could turn into a real hoot

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You need to catch up with the news from Egypt:

* the criminal conviction was over a dispute about the rent for a bookstore associated with the museum Not murder/theft/assault/etc. and n ot a land dispute.

* Hawass has absolutely no say over anything in the antiquities market; he's now just a Famous Archaeologist. There have been two ministers since he left. El Anay is the current one

* He's not even head of the Supreme Council of Antiquities. That job is Aly's and he doesn't seem to like Hawass very much

* the granting of "firmans" (permit to excavate) on Giza is hardly something new. The practice goes back to before the time of Howard Carter and the discovery of Tutankamun. It has always been difficult to get a firman to dig at Giza because of the tourist business.

* and yes, I'm aware of the internal stuff for ARCE/ARE. I joined for a year or so about 8 years back and got their newsletters and corresponded with folks. Went to the conference, schmoozed, bought some lovely (scholarly) books, including one on the various canine deities. Hardly a hotbed of conspiracies. You can join for yourself and find out if you like.

Whether or not Hawass has been convicted of a crime, his work is still decent. There are Egyptologists who dispute with some of it and he's had a running dispute (scholarly) about where the tombs of Cleopatra and that of Nefertiti are. Frankly, I agree with his reasoning that Nefertiti is not in the Valley of the Kings or the Valley of the Queens. His work is being supplanted by younger Egyptologists, with some amazing work being done by people like Emily Teeter and James Allen... and Mark Lehner ain't bad but he's aging out of the field. Wouldn't surprise me if he accepted a teaching job somewhere in the next 5 years and someone else will take over.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The 7,000-year-old ancient city of Mari (known today as Tell Hariri) is one of the oldest known cities in the world, located on the west bank of the Euphrates River in what was once northern Mesopotamia (now eastern Syria). Thousands of years of erosion nearly wiped Mari from the pages of history, but it was rediscovered by a local Bedouin in the 1930s and since then has emerged from the sands following extensive excavations. It is now recognized as the oldest known planned city in the world, and a powerful center for trade, bronze smelting, and impressive technological and archaeological innovations.

The timeline is constantly being pushed back.

www.ancient-origins.net... phKjVsS-b_KeqMq16bTWhPdNLtgsYyhr3X_wG0Qo

Nearly Lost from The Pages of History, Mari Is The Oldest Known Planned City in the World

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You need to catch up with the news from Egypt:
Not necessarily true. I have you and thousands of others I have as resources. Though, I mainly only concern myself with information concerning those original gods coming from one source or another. And, the information being blocked, and disguised. You know, the "Hoodwinking".

It is obvious that Dr. Zahi Hawass is a plant by secret societies to hide the true secrets of ancient Egypt. His lies are profound, and he acts like what he says is scripture. This is the age of the Internet. Do your own research and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Dr. Zahi Hawass is a fraud and a puppet of the Freemasons and Association of Research and Enlightenment. Please leave comments and let me know if I have left anything out.

www.strangeconspiracies.com...
edit on PMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3481 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

The 7,000-year-old ancient city of Mari (known today as Tell Hariri) is one of the oldest known cities in the world, located on the west bank of the Euphrates River in what was once northern Mesopotamia (now eastern Syria). Thousands of years of erosion nearly wiped Mari from the pages of history, but it was rediscovered by a local Bedouin in the 1930s and since then has emerged from the sands following extensive excavations. It is now recognized as the oldest known planned city in the world, and a powerful center for trade, bronze smelting, and impressive technological and archaeological innovations.

Nearly Lost from The Pages of History, Mari Is The Oldest Known Planned City in the World

I saw that. An interesting article, and proof that history is ALWAYS being rewritten (and that nobody fears history being rewritten.)

Most cities grew organically (in fractal patterns) as people just moved in and said "I'll settle here."

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I saw that. An interesting article, and proof that history is ALWAYS being rewritten (and that nobody fears history being rewritten.)

Most cities grew organically (in fractal patterns) as people just moved in and said "I'll settle here."

[note: Ancient Aliens Declassified, is freaking my mind out. Aliens of the Seas. Are they reading my mind?]

Always? If I have anything to say about, yea!

Lets take this current massive site for instance. Its not what you would call a city as the above article. It is a semi organized group of smaller sites that all display the same attributes and group of objects (with some sites having additional objects). And all connected by a well defined roadway, except where missing by action of the elements. The sites spans an area (updated) 30mi by 30mi.

Obviously each site was constructed by individuals that just decided to build some things unrelated to any other sites or other people . They are obviously not connected to each other in any way. Just a bunch of "fragmented" sites that are all connected by a roadway, well defined roadway, that the wind dropped there one day. Are you in the market for a bridge, or ocean front property in Arizona?

(and that nobody fears history being rewritten.)
LOL

Bottom up, top down, they took a blood oath, not to us...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The early history of Ouadane is uncertain but it is possible that the town prospered from the trans-Saharan gold trade. In the middle of the 11th century, the Arabic geographer al-Bakri described a trans-Saharan route that ran between Tamdoult near Akka in Morocco to Aoudaghost on the southern edge of the Sahara.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

zoom.earth...=20.933652,-11.623702,20z
20°56'1.10"N 11°37'25.03"W
19 miles from the center of the "Eye".

The early history of Quadane is uncertain? You bet. After all, What would a desert town that sits on a ancient river bed be doing with a boat dock.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
19 miles NW of the Eye is a area with roads, fields, and structures. The Area appears to have been submerged under salt water for a period of time, then evaporating leaving a white shadow in the area. Total area approx 1 mile by 1 mile.

21°16'29.50"N 11°38'39.34"W 21.274493,-11.644548,19z

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Lets take this current massive site for instance.

There's no indication that it's a site (as I think of it in archaeological terms.) An area, certainly, or even an area of geomorophology.

It is a semi organized group of smaller sites that all display the same attributes and group of objects (with some sites having additional objects).

You haven't shown this. You're looking at very distant photographs of things that you're calling "blocks" but which could be anything from goat sheds to tarp tents to trailers to... well, anything.

And all connected by a well defined roadway, except where missing by action of the elements. The sites spans an area (updated) 30mi by 30mi.

The roads I see are modern and suggest modern structures.

Obviously each site was constructed by individuals that just decided to build some things unrelated to any other sites or other people . They are obviously not connected to each other in any way. Just a bunch of "fragmented" sites that are all connected by a roadway, well defined roadway, that the wind dropped there one day. Are you in the market for a bridge, or ocean front property in Arizona?

You haven't proven any of these are things other than modern buildings. In order to prove your idea, you have to find current ground-level photos of them to prove that they are something other than modern buildings.

Bottom up, top down, they took a blood oath, not to us...

For what purpose?

Seriously, the whole "hidden history" idea makes no sense. Who benefits by not knowing "the books in the Library of Alexandria" for instance (when said books were copied and distributed all over the world and the useful ones became foundations for other advances)? Most people don't know beans about history, so even our most recent rewritings of history (to include Gobekli Tepi and older sites) has zero impact on us unless you're an archaeologist in that area or a museum curator or you write textbooks.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Lets take this for instance. This is a accurate presentation of whats on the ground. No 3d is required, and if there were ground level photo, what could be gained? Not much because its one of those things that would never be discovered from the ground. You would see nothing but random stones. But from the air, ahhhh, there is something there.

No collage degree is required. Just simple logic. Certainly, once you know something is there you would inspect it in person. If, that is, you can gain access to the area, seeing how the entire area, is FENCED OFF with modern fencing. That, like all the other discoveries are fenced of, is a really good indicator that "SOMEONE" already knows. But not one peep in the history books, or the news.

Lets assume these designs were laid out by Bedouin's who in 110deg heat had nothing else to do, drunk and bored stiff. Of course we must protect this work of art, its just so rare. SILENCE! the world must not know how artistic the Bedouins are, the world will try to steal them away from us. Build a fence and never say another word about it.

No, we shouldn't look at any of it, because we are not trained to use our own mind, logic. We must bow down to the scholastic gods and wait for them to tell us what to believe, what to look at.......

The one thing I have proven beyond a reasonable doubt, is there are a GREAT many things to SEE, in Mauritania!

Stay tuned.

21°16'22.19"N 11°39'27.16"W 21.272904,-11.657566,19z

By the way, its a prehistoric vegetable garden.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

For what purpose?

Seriously, the whole "hidden history" idea makes no sense. Who benefits by not knowing "the books in the Library of Alexandria" for instance (when said books were copied and distributed all over the world and the useful ones became foundations for other advances)? Most people don't know beans about history, so even our most recent rewritings of history (to include Gobekli Tepi and older sites) has zero impact on us unless you're an archaeologist in that area or a museum curator or you write textbooks.

For what purpose?

History, at least the version we are given, must be, first and foremost, logical in its timeline. It is logical that a insect not remember its origins as it is incapable or recording it. But yet in the record of the planet we know they have been here longer than we have. We, are illogical because we cant seem to record events 10,000 years ago with any degree of accuracy. We seem to be a species with amnesia.

We have had many bits of evidence surface to indicate that this amnesia is not normal or natural to human beings, but is thrust on us by powers and forces unknown to us. The U.S government has now declared these "intruders"to be real. Something I have known for over 40 years. And in saying that, the U.S. government has no idea who or what they are.

For what purpose, what reason? Over those years I have learned that everything, has a reason, whether you know it, or not. whether you look for those reasons, or not. "Why are they here"? and "What do they want"? There are only a few who cared enough to look for those answers.

Hidden History is a term that denotes someone or thing wishes something from the past, not to be discovered. Not to be understood, and expunged from the record. But yet, there it is, we do not know our true origins. Only speculation, theory exist. We have blank pages for thousands, millions of years. It, is illogical.

The scientists searched for the missing link for years and could never find the intermediaries species that connects modern man to his physical origins. It seems that was nothing more than a wild goose chase, wasting precious time and intellectual power. It should now be blatantly obvious to anyone who truly searches for those answers in the real direction that the U.S. government has finally supplied.

The true missing link was not a "smart Monkey", it was a ancient intruder, invader, that has been visiting this planet for over 70 million years. It has slowly over that time period been converting our planet's habitat into its own. Slowly managing those Smart Moneys to accept this new arrangement through deceit, diversion, division, and fear. At one time in the past "Hidden History" they even had those smart monkey's worshiping these invaders, as gods. All is fair in love, and war, I suppose.

These invaders have had the Smart Monkeys occupied in a reality illusion called "The Matrix of Lies". The invaders implemented institutions not to expand the thinking process, but to control and stifle it. Poisons added to drinking water to dumb down the populations, wars to occupy their minds with hate and fear, and terror acts to enforce it. All in a effort to hide its existence through, "Hidden History".

This is, the oldest conspiracy of this planets history. It operates through covert agents within "Secret Societies" who are manning key positions of power and influence, globally. They manipulate religions to keep mankind divided

When these Invaders walked freely among us they had us enslaved to them, demanding we worship them, and capital punishment was used to instill dominance. They taught us, evil! And now, it is used to control us.

Why is Atlantis so important in exposing this corruption? To expose it for what it really was, a Evil Empire of the Alien Invading gods who would destroy entire populations in order to hide their true (Evil) nature.(Global Flood)

Outside their capital cities of this global empire, there were only, the ghettos, of the gods.

So, why hide? Because when the mind control finally subsides, when the evidence is shown in the light of day, when the true record is shown, and mankind finally united in one cause of freeing themselves from this ancient invader, we shall take our planet back. And that is not in the best interests of these "Evil Invaders"!

Many of the manuscripts if they have been salvaged, maybe even the last part of Plato's Critaus, would be sitting in the vaults of the Vatican. I would assume...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
youtu.be...

So what's in the video?

You've been on ATS long enough to know that many folks browse at work and can't actually view videos. Give us a hint.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Lets take this for instance. This is a accurate presentation of whats on the ground. No 3d is required, and if there were ground level photo, what could be gained? Not much because its one of those things that would never be discovered from the ground. You would see nothing but random stones. But from the air, ahhhh, there is something there.

No collage degree is required. Just simple logic. Certainly, once you know something is there you would inspect it in person. If, that is, you can gain access to the area, seeing how the entire area, is FENCED OFF with modern fencing. That, like all the other discoveries are fenced of, is a really good indicator that "SOMEONE" already knows. But not one peep in the history books, or the news.

And if you had a college degree or some formal training in archaeology, you'd know that one of the main investigators in the area (from 1985 and onward) isAugustin FC Holl, an archaeologist from the Cameroons who specializes in the Chacolithic and would be aware of things like this topographic map which shows an ancient intermittent roadway near ml-datos.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Aoudaghost

You'd know who had access and who you could email to ask if they'd looked at these things.

Lets assume these designs were laid out by Bedouin's who in 110deg heat had nothing else to do, drunk and bored stiff. Of course we must protect this work of art, its just so rare. SILENCE! the world must not know how artistic the Bedouins are, the world will try to steal them away from us. Build a fence and never say another word about it.

I don't know WHAT you think you're saying here, but this bit about the Bedouins is frankly offensive. Belittling a culture that you know nothing about and don't care to learn about for a pretended example is a very poor look on any researcher and for any member of ATS.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join