It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

TTSA should have by now a research arm where they could have given them something.
What have they done with all that money they raised?

I don’t want to belabor this point but did I miss something? Did Zondo and TDL, supposedly the present big shots in ufology with all these great experts at their disposal... didn’t give the poor Italians anything?

I mean when you go to a cookout you bring something…hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, they brought to the Italians NOTHING. On any level of social or scientific interaction, such an omission of common curtsey let alone scientific camaraderie is not acceptable.

They could have given them something outside of secrets so Zondos excuse doesn't wash.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Did it ever get this weird in the old days?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

As for this last episode there were a few laughter moments. Zondo proudly displaying his acquisition of UFO Files Italia to Tom and a specfic page showing what appears to be categorization of different types of craft.

That's pretty much the smoking gun (out of many, many smoking guns since Dec 2017) that shoots TTSA's reputation dead.

Or at least it should be.

If this evidence were thrown to the Young Gun wolves, they'd no doubt sniff it, poke it around in confusion, before finally looking their Messiah in the face with an anguished cry of:

"Oh, Mighty Lord Zondo - is this betrayal we see before us? Please say that Mirageman's Book Of Revelations is NOT so!"

"Errrr... okay... it's NOT so..."

"Thank you! We still love you, Beautiful Lue!!! May UFO Jesus bless you and your gift of Woo!!!"

I naively thought the mess they made of Rendlesham was just as suicidal.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Did you see that Prasad guy go off on Tyler? Its amazing how people eat this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I mean when you go to a cookout you bring something…hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, they brought to the Italians NOTHING

TDL brought hot dogs from his non-existent hot dog stand..

Just when it seems there's nothing new to be said about the mega-subject of Tom DeLonge and his "To The Stars Academy," this turns up: The Case of the Missing Hot Dogs.

Hot Dog

@Mirageman, is that you being quoted in this website????

Mirageman wrote, The phone number appears to be the same one as for Louis Tommasino, CPA & Associates. When I called and asked if they delivered freshly made hotdogs to England I was asked why didn't I cough four times. Whatever that meant?... To the Stars Academy employees less people (3) than the hotdog stand and is being loaned more cash from the hotdog stand than it generates as revenue (not profit) in a year.

edit on 7 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I literally laughed out loud watching Zondo scroll through those top secret Italian UFO files in the car. It looked like a big UFO junk drawer where they threw all kinds of crank reports, news clippings, Ziggy comic strips, screen grabs of some kid's MySpace page and probably posts from forums like this one.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Not really. There was the odd light in the sky before 2017 I think. Maybe the odd crash like at Keckswell, The Benny Hill Abduction Case and if I remember the Kleenex Lites. Which were blamed on Fife Symington lighting paper tissues that night if I recall. Old ufology was complete garbage compared to now.

a reply to: Diaspar

In line with Louise L.E. Zondo & Associates I neither confirm nor deny any reports about me involving sausage meat. See Will's previous post involving pork products.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

But surely the quality of chicken feed was better! Redfern’s latest book on Russian intel penetration of UFOlogy has SERPO credited to one James Tiptree Jr in the 1960s.

Maybe our woo friends should spend more time at Boskon or the Hugo award function and not saucer conventions.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

TDL brought hot dogs from his non-existent hot dog stand..

Were they Italian hot dogs?

If not this can be a serious breach of diplomatic etiquette

edit on 7-7-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Did you see that Prasad guy go off on Tyler? Its amazing how people eat this stuff up.

Yes... very disappointed in this....
I don't understand why they can't be objective... I am/was a TTSA fan but they f'ed up big time with the Italian nonsense...I really don't understand what's going on. Its okay to be a supporter of TTSA...but when they screw up... they should be made aware of it.
edit on 7-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The Italian dude who took the bug behind the helicopter photo, is an arsonist arrested with his dad 4 or 5 years ago for setting the "magnetic UFO-eternal Demonic" Caronia fires.

Is this a joke...?
Do you have a source.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

As soon as more fires broke out in July 2014 local police began to install hidden cameras in Canneto. It seems like the cause of all the fires was actually one Antonino Pezzi and his son Giuseppe in a bizzare attempt to make the world believe there was a strange phenomenon occurring in the area.

Thanks I found the source.

So the question is why....why what's the point of TTSA's agenda...
All that I can think of its what the gov. has always done with the UFO subject...
Which is to provide cover for a "black project" or securing additional funding for "Space Force"

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

If this is part of Disclosure Strategy, it appears it’s a first step in a 20 step process.

- test waters with MSM and the “docs series”

- if it’s a dud as far as public interest and elevated cries for more.... the folder goes back into the safe.

- if it ignites elevated public awareness and moves the needle then they go to step 2... likely more congressional involvement.

It’s like they float a trial balloon every decade. It’s our turn now I guess.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

As soon as more fires broke out in July 2014 local police began to install hidden cameras in Canneto. It seems like the cause of all the fires was actually one Antonino Pezzi and his son Giuseppe in a bizzare attempt to make the world believe there was a strange phenomenon occurring in the area.

Thanks I found the source.

So the question is why....why what's the point of TTSA's agenda...
All that I can think of its what the gov. has always done with the UFO subject...
Which is to provide cover for a "black project" or securing additional funding for "Space Force"

So if I wanted to paint a narrative about TTSA that ties to the Feds/BlackProjects my first thought is:
- Feds come up with some advanced tech.
- navy pilots see it on radar/perhaps we try to intentionally engage our own pilots to see how they will react.
- the tech/sightings become a thing that becomes widely known by naval aviators
- Concern mounts that someone will go public about the whole things.
- TDL has an interest in the UAP subject - DOD approaches him and makes him a front man and authorize two former DOD to get involved to provide legitimacy/disseminate information/control the message.
- Tic tac gets released plus a few more tidbits.
- TDL now has the mic and keeps people interested so TTSA can continue drip out what the Feds want people to see and continue to control the narrative.

Bonuses to the Feds with the above scenario are 1) people are looking here and not elsewhere (cover) 2)you picked up a list of people to track closely who invested in TTSA (dragnet) 3) Foreign governments don’t think the “tic tacs” are ours (plausible deniability if something goes wrong/are seen in foreign airspace). Probably more benefits I’m not thinking of.

That said - I doubt that the above is true!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wish you all the best

I greatly appreciated your constructive criticism!!
When I first came on this thread I was a mindless TTSA cult zombie... I still support the overall/core of TTSA's message but there is something obviously not right with the organization. I need a break from ATS. I will be back on when the next NYTs article or Video is release from TTSA. Until then I sincerely wish every member of this thread the best in their future endeavors !!! Take care.

I hope big beautiful lue can redeem himself..... lol

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Hmmm...skipping out like your assignment is over for the season, Cellty.

Just kidding mostly. I personally came to the conclusion that you were basically what you presented, but I can see why some would think otherwise. You probably can too.

Having said that, I've come to have some affection for you. Hope you stick around after all and continue to grow. But if not, here's wishing you the best too!
edit on 7-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Am I missing something?

Why are numerous users in here saying TTSA messed up with the Italian stuff?

It was a major 1st world government coming forward with UFO documents and discussing UFO phenomena confirming that it's real.

Then that same first world government advising their helicopter was attacked, and saying that uranium rounds work as an offensive on the crafts.

How is that messing up?

Isnt that huge and world changing?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

For one it was a UFO study group and not an official Italian position.

There was also no real evidence given and what was presented was shaky at best to include any kind of reasons why depleted uranium weapons would work.

Quite a few more reasons but that seems enough to see it as less than compelling.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Read from here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-7-2019 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join