It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I never used to, but it is healthy. And delicious with tartar sauce

Ah, the 80's. I was always loved the 80's music, even the cheesy stuff lol

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Cheesy is good at times. Good on fish too. I've always loved seafood but it's hard to come by as the main cook (mom) hates it.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Wow, yummy! Glad to hear you have fared well through the storm
We have been getting strong winds here too now. Knock on wood, so far so good.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I used to dislike fish too because my family were such big fish eaters and I got sick of it. Lately though I am warming up to it, mostly because of this awesome tartar sauce lol

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: Night Star

LOL! I had just woken up and Hubby had a prime rib in the oven which ended up making the house smoky and my having to quickly find a ladder, climb the damned thing and pull the battery out. I guess the oven needs cleaning. With my anxiety and seeing things get a bit out of hand in here, I didn't have time to think or react properly.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That's just the natural way you talk. 'You people' or 'you folks.' I know you mean no offence

Must be a Rhode Island thing lol

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I don't know about the whole State, but my city anyway. To me, it's just a general term... Like just including everyone. That and I'm not the brightest lightbulb in the pack.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Odd how we talk. Like when people say 'Hey guys' to girls.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Guilty. We say you guys when addressing more than one person. In the Southern States they say Y'all. LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yep, we do.

And when it's a large group of people, and we want to make sure that everyone knowns we say "All y'all".

The best one we have is a triple contraction of the phrase: You all have not, which is:

Y'all'Hav'nt

Usage: Y'all'hav'nt heard where Miss. Milly is havin' her after bingo dinner now, do ya?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Hahaha!

My oldest Brother moved South many years ago and he speaks like that.

Nice to see you Eric! How are you feeling/ Hopefully better by now.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Yep, starting to feel better.

But then I looked out the window and saw this:

My eyes grew wide in horror as I looked at my black car and saw a fine yellow dust beginning to coat it.......

omg......It's back agaiAAAAAAAAACCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!..........sniff...........blah.....

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Wow, that is just gorgeous! Are those the trees that also come in pink? I forget the name of them. Dogwood? We have them in the warmer months and they are so beautiful. When the petals fall, there is a gorgeous blanket of them on the ground. Take allergy meds. LOL

We had a couple of Spring like days and it was just heavenly, a wonderful reprieve from the Winter blahs.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Wow, that's one beautiful backyard!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's not Christmas time anymore but I'm always up for a Scottish Zombie Christmas Musical.

It will have to wait until tomorrow as it's time to go to bed with visions of sugarplum zombies dancing in my head.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Oh that's not my yard. I think that's somewhere near Gettysburg.

Here, let me go find some pics of my yard (land actually, I live on 10 acres of land out in the country down here in South Carolina).

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here we go, some pics of my yard area:

Part of my driveway:

Back yard....well, kinda hard to see that the property line is like several acres away:

Somewhere on my land.....I think I was lost...maybe...

Sunset in my yard:

Night time in my yard:

And on rare occasions, I'll actually get snow in my yard:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Beautiful pics! Reminds me of where I grew up in Nova Scotia, Canada. I miss the woods. It was always so inspiring for me as an artist and I felt so connected to the land spiritually. Here in the city, it's nice to have easy access to many things, but I still dream of living in the woods again someday. And hiking through the woods alone is a nice escape too.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Wow! I bet you get to take nice hikes through the woods there. Beautiful! You must get deer and other wildlife out there. Can I move in? LOL

I love trees and flowers and animals!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hi Blue, insomnia? I had a long nap earlier, so it looks like I'll be up forever. I know you've been tired. Did you nap too?

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join