It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

hi TDL... sorry TFT

do you think that ancient gods are basically human manifested belief systems from through the ages

which means everything exists.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

hi TDL... sorry TFT

do you think that ancient gods are basically human manifested belief systems from through the ages

which means everything exists.

I think most things we talk about, and are conspiracies or legends exist. BTW, awesome signature.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So, I have no real way of knowing if you are the original TFT. The Gut seems pretty convinced. Have we heard back from Isaac Koi?

We are still awaiting confirmation by Isaac....

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Ok...lets use some rational logical thinking here.

My personal take is the original TFT is locked away in prison somewhere.

How is it possible that the CIA/FBI/DIA can't simply find a petty officer that was associated with the Nimtz Carrier, that copied classified 'Above top secret" documentation from a highly classified military server.....

That does not make any logical sense.... it really is not that challenging to track this person down.

Issaac claims to have collected some personal data on Cometa....so simply IMAGINE what the combined investigatory powers of the DIA/FBI/NSA/CIA could do to track down both Cometa and TFT....

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Ok...lets use some rational logical thinking here.

My personal take is the original TFT is locked away in prison somewhere.

How is it possible that the CIA/FBI/DIA can't simply find a petty officer that was associated with the Nimtz Carrier, that copied classified 'Above top secret" documentation from a highly classified military server.....

That does not make any logical sense.... it really is not that challenging to track this person down.

Issaac claims to have collected some personal data on Cometa....so simply IMAGINE what the combined investigatory powers of the DIA/FBI/NSA/CIA could do to track down both Cometa and TFT....

I love it how you start off your post with "lets be rational", as if the things you say are what we "all should be believing".

Your thoughts are the most irrational, as I've never been locked up. I've had zero interaction, and nobody has ever came to find me. So actually, you are completely wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

One would think so.

Then there is the possibility of a disinformation campaign to steer it a certain way.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yeah governments definitely used Dells at the time.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

They didn't care and now everybody's got it. They wanted it out, maybe.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Yeah governments definitely used Dells at the time.

Optiplex GX280.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So are people buying the "roommate ate my sock accounts" story? Larp fail

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

One would think so.

Then there is the possibility of a disinformation campaign to steer it a certain way.

I take time in general, very seriously and I don't waste it any aspect of my life.
So, to think that I'm going to use my limited time being alive, to disinform, troll and mislead people is very crazy (to me)
You couldn't pay me enough money to 1) sell out, and 2) disinform anyone and 3) I'm not a liar, and never have been.

Sincerely,
TFT

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Don't worry no one can keep up with cell-type-specific behaviour here in the last week.
His profession of adoration or skepticism for TTSA and Tom Delonge interchanges wildly almost by the hour.

I had a couple of questions about the water siphoning, is that something you saw in the footage?
There are rumors that there was optical footage that had ufos going into a whirlpool into the ocean. Or did the objects just blink out mid air?

What happened to all the reports and footage and PP? Did you send the reports to cometa or just the video footage?

Can you remember anything from the reports or the videos that we did not see here in 07 that stuck in your mind?

edit on 7-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That may be true but we don't know that about an unknown person on the internet.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What is your opinion of Fravor trying to 'control the narrative' of the Nimitz story by dismissing other personnel as liars when they claimed mysterious officials arrived on the ship to confiscate materials and order staff to keep quiet about the story?

More to the point, what's your opinion of Fravor?

Also, how did you first feel when the Nimitz story broke (well, broke BIG) in late 2017? Were you not tempted to roll around here again and say something along the lines of "I told you so" after all the grief you were given? Or did you not know about TTSA's adventures until relatively recently?

Sorry for piling up the questions, but I'm very interested in your thoughts. And wow, I'm sure you'll agree that you have matured a LOT in 12 years - far more calm, assured and positively acting like a gentleman. Ta for your time.

edit on 7-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It seems like it would be fairly easy for them to narrow down who could have gotten a copy of the video and materials. The ADP officer surely knows it was likely you. Has he ever tracked you down? Have you never been asked about it by officialdom?

Goodpoint KansasGirl!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It seems like it would be fairly easy for them to narrow down who could have gotten a copy of the video and materials. The ADP officer surely knows it was likely you. Has he ever tracked you down? Have you never been asked about it by officialdom?

Goodpoint KansasGirl!

What Officer who is still active, would consciously admit to putting a burner in a secret computer? That's just crazy and career suicide. So you expect that person to point me out? That's not happening because it would all be reversed on them.

Sincerely,

TFT

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

What is your opinion of Fravor trying to 'control the narrative' of the Nimitz story by dismissing other personnel as liars when they claimed mysterious officials arrived on the ship to confiscate materials and order staff to keep quiet about the story?

More to the point, what's your opinion of Fravor?

Also, how did you first feel when the Nimitz story broke (well, broke BIG) in late 2017? Were you not tempted to roll around here again and say something along the lines of "I told you so" after all the grief you were given? Or did you not know about TTSA's adventures until relatively recently?

Sorry for piling up the questions, but I'm very interested in your thoughts. And wow, I'm sure you'll agree that you have matured a LOT in 12 years - far more calm, assured and positively acting like a gentleman. Ta for your time.

Dont know much about the pilot, but seems a genuine guy. Will have to look more into it and his story and let you know. When the story broke in 2017, I did know about it. I did the whole "told you so" mainly to my close inner circle and friends and family, I don't think any of them were really surprised as most people that know me know I'm not a prankster, or a liar.

I didn't really think to chime back in, until recently when I kept seeing it on my social media, then with a quick google search of my username I saw people talking about it on here in new threads, and also on youtube, that sort of blew me away that the story would still be discussed 12 + years later now.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well dude..you are one lucky fella!
Seriously..internet games aside.
IF YOU REALLY DID WHAT YOU CLAIMED....

I would seriously reconsider posting on this site ( You were brave enough to get the ball rolling).

In gratitude of your actions in moving the field of Ufology forward....I would count my blessings and seriously reconsider your reappearance. Thats my take me.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns

Goodpoint KansasGirl!

What Officer who is still active, would consciously admit to putting a burner in a secret computer? That's just crazy and career suicide. So you expect that person to point me out? That's not happening because it would all be reversed on them.

Sincerely,

TFT

Would it be fair to say that this officer probably gleaned the same info as you did?
edit on -180002019-06-07T13:26:02-05:000000000230201902062019Fri, 07 Jun 2019 13:26:02 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well dude..you are one lucky fella!
Seriously..internet games aside.
IF YOU REALLY DID WHAT YOU CLAIMED....

I would seriously reconsider posting on this site ( You were brave enough to get the ball rolling).

In gratitude of your actions in moving the field of Ufology forward....I would count my blessings and seriously reconsider your reappearance. Thats my take me.

Thank you for this post and response. It's honestly nice to hear you are thankful for these efforts. I'm just happy to have a part in the history of UFO disclosure. Hopefully I've inspired people to take things even further, and keep advancing. As for being lucky, yes truly I do live a pretty good life and I've been rather unbothered for the last 12 years.

Sincerely,

TFT

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join