It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: opethPA

You seriously do not see anything different? wow.

Without more info I see what , sadly , happens thousands of times a day..
Someone , some place died in a car accident.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: MotherMayEye

my bad clicked the wrong memeber.

Chuckles back.

I'm just glad I got to read that before you deleted it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

glad i could get a smile from ya.😃

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

originally posted by: EA006
The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1

How's that relevant to a car accident?

Reading not your forte?

14000 to 1 for a fatal car accident....

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: jidnum

You seriously do not see anything different? wow.

Without more info I see what , sadly , happens thousands of times a day..
Someone , some place died in a car accident.

Thousands of accidents yes, fatal car crashes yes.
We're looking at the whole picture though, it's not worldwide averages we use.

Specifically we're looking at these people because the were part of twenty two thousand who were at the gig.

It would be interesting to compare a football match and see how many spectators died within three weeks of the game and the causes of death through fatal car crashes and gunshot wounds.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

One hour to put a fire out is pathetic

So how many vehicle fires you been to ?

Seen it take over 1500 gallons water to put out one car ......

Yes it does take that long - especially if have to do extensive overhaul. Prying open dashboards, trunks to soak
everything down to prevent reigniting. Bummer if have to go to salvage lot and put it out again

Cars these days are all plastics and everything going to burn

Vehicle fires with magnesium components especially fun - like 4th July when water hits burning magnesium ........

This one involved fatalities so going to be long night while detectives process scene

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you! Finally someone who can see the forest from the trees! It's not about multiple shooters...it's about why Paddock was in that room with 23 guns in the first place and who he was connected to. FinCen flagged over 200+ of his financial transactions as suspicious and apparently he may have been under investigation by the DEA due to one of his many cell phones being picked up on a wire tap. This guy was a pilot and at times owned his own plane. IMHO his "high roller" persona was a cover, which he used to launder ill gotten gains, whether from gun running or drug deals. Maybe the FBI turned him after he came up on the DEA's radar, and used him as a CI. Maybe he was doing an undercover gun deal, or setting up a sting, when # went south, and he was executed and framed. I don't buy the narrative that he just snapped... although it happens. However, there are far too many questions unanswered, and too much noise being created all around for this to be so cut and dry.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: deltalima74

Different thread.
We're discussing the crash.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: bknapple32

But on the night of Oct. 16, the couple’s younger daughter, 16-year-old Madison Carver, heard a loud bang outside her window. When she ran down the street and rounded the corner, a familiar vehicle engulfed in flames came into view. Dennis, 52, and Lorraine, 53, had died together less than half a mile from their home.

Loud bang outside window but had to run down the street and round the corner to see the car "come into view" in flames????

According to the Riverside County Fire Department, their vehicle crashed into a metal gate outside their community at 10:50 p.m. on the 20000 block of Avenida De Arboles. It took firefighters nearly an hour to completely put out the fire, the department said in a statement.

Story is inconsistent.
Girl has very good hearing or this crash was an explosion....and that doesn't happen driving into gates.

I find this suspicious too:
A week after the fatal crash, another item carrying memories of their 52-year-old father showed up on their doorstep. During the confusion of the shooting, he had lost his phone, but a Las Vegas FBI agent promised to ship the phone to him.
“When we turned it on, all his photos and messages were still there,” Brooke said.

“This is how we know they’re looking down and watching over us.”

Does anybody else find it odd that a young 16-year old girl would run TOWARD the sound of an explosion/crash at 11 o'clock at night?

Nope. We had a car crash on the rural road our house was on. Somebody was drunk driving home, skidded into a rural roadside ditch and hit a telegraph pole. Car horn just kept sounding. We went out to investigate. No sign of the driver, but she had left behind her ID card. Must have been no more than 30 seconds between the sound of the crash but there was no sign of her. This was on a rural road with no junctions for 100 meters in any direction.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

"REEKS" ,..Reeks to high heaven. Sorry Dude...We're all learni g here. Feel free to correct me next time.....

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What's strange about this case is the fire. It's not common for a car to catch fire after an accident. It does happen , yes, but most cars don't ignite after a crash.
Because it was his own gate he was entering he would have done it countless times. To suddenly crash and do such extensive damage that the car ignited most certainly raises alarm bells.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

You don't know what went on in that car .........

Possibility is driver was distracted, ie animal running across road, were the couple arguing, have a medical episode
was blinded by oncoming vehicle or lights

Possibilities are endless

Note none of them require any suspicious actions or conspiracies

As for fires after accident - if fuel system compromised - fuel line broken or gas tank punctured and gasoline spilling
about then fire is very real possibility

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just wanted to chime in about the daughters hearing the crash. Looking at photos it seems to be an open area. I live in a very built up area. I heard a car crash in to the wall of a school that's about half a mile away from me last week. So yeah, its very possible they would hear the crash

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I('m not really trying to extend the conversation any here or anything. I wonder if there was any bomb residue or accelerants used. It does seem odd that it took them an hour to put out a car fire.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Lol, wut? The poster qualified their reply (I won’t bother, you can read it again yourself) and made no claim or insinuation of “what went on in that car”... but you sure did try and put words in their mouth, what’s that all about? Can a car ignite after crashing? Yes. Is it likely to happen? Depends. Does an outcome such as said fire “raise alarm bells” — given the couple’s attendance at the concert where 50+ ppl were murdered and questions still linger — on a CT forum? Yes, and I would wager it isn’t limited to conspiracy theorists, so what is your point (if not to simply badger a poster)?

Fairly duplicitous to insinuate someone’s suspicions (loosely — they made no claims, simply asserted it should raise alarm bells) are out-of-line, when telling them they don’t know “what went on in that car” just before spewing “possibility is driver (*churns out scenarios based on...*)...possibilities are endless” on a CT forum. Did you just drop a line to remind us dogs run out in front of cars, or couples argue while driving, or drivers sometimes have a “medical episode”, so as to reinforce to us none “require any suspicious actions or conspiracies”? Yeah, well, that kinda goes without saying...but apparently it needs to said again. Probably need to remind us that it’s an everyday occurrence cars catch fire...

There were 20,000+ ppl who made it out of that venue alive and some are gonna die in the following days/weeks/months. That’s just a fact. A stastical fact. No CT needed to explain everyday mortality, but the circumstance(s) and eventual outcome being discussed warrants a second look and if that second look is the product “alarm bells being raised”, I welcome more alarm bells. As noted earlier, we’re 40+ years on from the Pinto fires and cars are engineered and designed not to become engulfed in flames. If nothing else, approaching this with a dose of cynicism may lead to new safeguards for automobile manufacturers.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
well just reading the article. honestly first thought is suicide Brooke, 20. “The last two weeks of their lives were really just spent living in the moment.”, They would go on to spend the next two weeks more in love than ever with each other and with life. - Where others see a tragedy, the couple’s daughters see a show of love.

If they had to lose both their parents at the same time, they said they’re thankful it happened so close to the time of the Las Vegas massacre.. We were so relieved when they got out of the shooting alive,” Brooke said. “But I also think we’ve been given little pieces of them that we would’ve never gotten if the shooting hadn’t happened right before they died.”

sorry for all the copy and paste but seems to me they were just living out the last couple of weeks together and probably both decided to go out together, now as far vehicle lighting on fire not enough info given on that. daughter maybe does not want to mention it out of respect but she probably knew they were not coping well, you must account for the human aspect of it and maybe they could not handle what they lived through in the shooting and decided it would be best to leave together. just my two cents

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Not much to it, they crashed and died. It happens thousands of times a year. Not everything is a conspiracy. They weren't outspoken of the event, they were simply leading their lives trying to move on. Its very tragic, but these things do happen, you just don't hear about them because it's average every day people. I've seen a lot of crashes that end up with major fires, it happens sadly.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltalima74
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you! Finally someone who can see the forest from the trees! It's not about multiple shooters...it's about why Paddock was in that room with 23 guns in the first place and who he was connected to. FinCen flagged over 200+ of his financial transactions as suspicious and apparently he may have been under investigation by the DEA due to one of his many cell phones being picked up on a wire tap. This guy was a pilot and at times owned his own plane. IMHO his "high roller" persona was a cover, which he used to launder ill gotten gains, whether from gun running or drug deals. Maybe the FBI turned him after he came up on the DEA's radar, and used him as a CI. Maybe he was doing an undercover gun deal, or setting up a sting, when # went south, and he was executed and framed. I don't buy the narrative that he just snapped... although it happens. However, there are far too many questions unanswered, and too much noise being created all around for this to be so cut and dry.

Finally, someone else that is searching for real answers. My post in another thread about his planes, flying history, etc.

Interesting links, tumble down this rabbit hole...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
LoL at the push back in this thread...on a conspiracy site.

Anyways BKN, hinky AF! Especially with the several other deaths of people also present at LV shooting, etc.

Not sure if diabolical plot or ultra-freaky paranormal final destiny zaniness.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Thank you for that info, it sort of makes the deaths a bit more suspicious or they may have died from inhaling toxic fumes i guess.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join