It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I picked that video because the fuel cell had ruptured so it would be harder to put out but i see your point so i will now post this video of an RV on fire and the fuel tank explodes when the fire crew are fighting the fire and they still have the fire out under 3mins

Sorry but an hour to put a car fire out is unbelievable to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Redback

Sorry but an hour to put a car fire out is unbelievable to me.

As it is to most people with any experience concerning car fires. It’s not a old-school VW Bug — if the magnesium engine block ever caught fire it could burn for near an hour — rather a 2010 Mercedez, which may have some yet-to-be-determined defect that causes some of those models to become engulfed in certain instances. As noted earlier, that in-of-itself warrants a closer examination of the crash and car (I’m not advocating a full-fledged forensic examination of the couple’s life, relationship, etc.) so that car manufacturers may employ new safeguards.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
DP
edit on 1-11-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: DP

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
new article, bold mine.

Dennis Carver was trying to round a curve when the 2010 Mercedes-Benz sedan he was driving veered off the roadway and into a grassy area, said Officer William Strom, a traffic officer for the California Highway Patrol. The car crashed into a metal intercom speaker. Its back struck a brick column that’s part of a fence; the impact ripped the car’s rear axle and ruptured the gas tank, Strom said. The car struck another brick column, rolled onto its side and caught fire.

Strom said the couple died immediately.

A husband and wife survived the Las Vegas massacre. They died in a fiery crash two weeks later.

here in the article it says the accident happened a little before 11:00pm.

The crash happened just before 11 p.m. on Oct. 16. The fire was contained an hour later, according to the Riverside County Fire Department.

and here's the fire dept's report, it says it was reported at 11:18pm fire was out by 11:54. so from the time of the call to fire being contained 36 mins.

link to report, the link to the department is in the article, it is in the last quote that i posted above as "according to the Riverside County Fire Department."
Incident Information Fact Sheet

edit on 1-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
new article, bold mine.

"Dennis Carver was trying to round a curve when the 2010 Mercedes-Benz sedan he was driving veered off the roadway and into a grassy area, said Officer William Strom, a traffic officer for the California Highway Patrol. The car crashed into a metal intercom speaker. Its back struck a brick column that’s part of a fence; the impact ripped the car’s rear axle and ruptured the gas tank, Strom said. The car struck another brick column, rolled onto its side and caught fire.

Strom said the couple died immediately."

A husband and wife survived the Las Vegas massacre. They died in a fiery crash two weeks later.

Interesting, the coroner's office was reported to have said they died about 25 minutes after the crash. Bold, mine:

LA CRESTA, CA — A man and woman who died Monday in a fiery La Cresta crash were publicly identified Friday. Dennis and Lorraine Carver both died about 25 minutes after the late night wreck, according to the Riverside County coroner's office. He was 52 and she was 53. They were both residents of Murrieta.

Link

edit on 11/1/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

...the impact ripped the car’s rear axle and ruptured the gas tank,

How fast would the car had to have been going for this amount of damage to have been done to these components?

Rupturing a gas tank would not necessarily take that much force, but ripping an axle? I'm thinking that would have needed a fair amount of kinetic energy to effectuate.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Thanks for that info. It’s weird the post following your’s contains a coroner’s report asserting they died 25 minutes after the crash (if I read the quote properly). Just when I thought this incident had been cleared up...yet more conflicting info is being released. Oy Vey!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

been thinking about your post there you said they were thought maybe they were pulled out.

if the car rolled over 10:50, and no one was able to get them out and were still alive, and the fire department didn't get the call until 11:18, that's almost 30 mins. if you ever been in a wreck, especially in a area not incorparated ( out in the country) it takes the cops along time to get there.

possible the cop got there seen the bodies and assumed that died immediately, and when the corner got the bodies and checked their lungs during the autopsy, and found the smoke and soot in their lungs and calculated how much vs time. came up with the 25 mins.

if the car was engulfed in flames, no one would have been able to get to them

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

here in the article it says the accident happened a little before 11:00pm.

"The crash happened just before 11 p.m. on Oct. 16. The fire was contained an hour later, according to the Riverside County Fire Department."

and here's the fire dept's report, it says it was reported at 11:18pm fire was out by 11:54. so from the time of the call to fire being contained 36 mins.

link to report, the link to the department is in the article, it is in the last quote that i posted above as "according to the Riverside County Fire Department."
Incident Information Fact Sheet

From another article:

California Highway Patrol officials say the crash occurred the area of Avenida De Arboles and Palo Alto Lane around 10:50 p.m. Monday as the driver, Dennis Carver, attempted to round a curve in the roadway. Instead, he veered off the eastern edge of the street and crashed the 2010 Mercedes Benz sedan he was driving.

Link

What on earth happened in the 28 minutes between the crash and the call into the fire department?

The daughter ran outside at the sound of crash. Surely she called 9/11, right away.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

if the car rolled over 10:50, and no one was able to get them out and were still alive, and the fire department didn't get the call until 11:18, that's almost 30 mins. if you ever been in a wreck, especially in a area not incorparated ( out in the country) it takes the cops along time to get there.

I don't care where you live, a phone call is instant.

The daughter went out to find the car engulfed in flames. So whoever called 9/11 would have reported that. The fire department would have been dispatched at the same time as the police.

Why didn't the fire department get the accident report for 28 minutes?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

you would be surprised how fast modern cars come apart. just as a example, just monday a week ago i was going with my mom to drop her car off to be serviced. it's a 2009 impala granted not a German master piece. she was following me in my 2008 chevy pickup. we pulled up to a stop sign and i couldn't see well so i eased up and she thought i was pulling out, and eased forward and hit the lower corner of my bumper, i heard the hit more than felt it, and expected to see someone had hit her but it was just her. i'd say if anything she was going maybe 5mph she's a old woman so she doesn't drive that fast, and the airbag didn't even deploy.

it busted the light bucket, crushed the fender down over the tire, peeled the passenger door back at the hinges about 4 in'' and bent the frame.

it doesn't surprise me that the axle busted off and ruptured the tank.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

it's drive the time, it might have been 10 15 20 30 40 miles from where the nearest cop was, and or the fire department was. and you have no idea how much traffic was in the area and who called, did she carry her phone or have to go back. you don't know any of that so you can't say it's unlikely or not.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

By the way, the Riverside Fire Department is 5 miles away from the accident location. About 8 minutes by car (traveling the speed limit with no emergency lights).

ETA: That's what Google maps gives me and that's during the day when there is increased traffic.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

add 8 mins to reported call at 11:18, that would put them there at 11:26, according to the report the wreck happened at 10:50, then the daughter ran down, did she try to see if she could find them, get them out, did she have her phone or have to go back.

where did the CHP responded from was he just down the road or miles away, also what was traffic like for the fire dept in route? even though people move out of the way traffic can impede response time which could have added more time.

like i said to many things you don't know that can account for the differences in the reports.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A few more deaths and those refusing to suspect might start suspecting.

But it only takes one deep state op being exposed to unravel their house of cards. It is understandable why many may not want to believe such, as their worldview would crumble.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

like i said to many things you don't know that can account for the differences in the reports.

Add one more difference to the reports:

CHP officers and Cal Fire/Riverside County firefighters responded to the accident shortly BEFORE 11 p.m., after a passing motorist called 911 to report the fatal crash.

Link

So...we are back to it taking about an hour to put out the fire.

I don't know why the FD incident report shows a time of 11:18 p.m., but that is well after the 911 call was made and the time the FD and police were actually at the scene.

ETA: And there is still the time of death difference. The coroner's reports say they both died at 11:15 p.m. and that the accident happened at 10:50.

Link to Coroner's reports

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
A few more deaths and those refusing to suspect might start suspecting.

But it only takes one deep state op being exposed to unravel their house of cards.

That's only if the mainstream news were to report on such an exposure. If they don't, then most people don't trust their own eyes, ears, and minds....they really, really need a major news source to tell them what to believe.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

and that is before any investigation info was released. not unusual for first reports from themedia to be off, happens all the time, all over the country.

something people seem to forget, in order for this to be a hit and cover up. you would have to include the Califonia hwy patrol officer/officers to falsify reports, the riverside county fire dept firemen at least 7 of em to falsify reports, emt's, to falsify reports and the the county coroner. if they wouldn't do it or not in on it it would be their agency heads and then you have the office personal in those places.

surly not all would be willing to go with it, hell look at the number of people here on the site that are saying this is a coverup. do you honestly think that many people would tow the line and not one speak up and say other wise. whether anomalously or not.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I don't think the report is false. I just think you are wrong interpreting the 'Time Reported" as the time the FD was notified/dispatched.

I think 11:18 is the time the info was typed into the 'Incident Report Fact Sheet.' By that, I mean the responding firefighters called the details in at 11:18 p.m. and an incident report was generated.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

and that is before any investigation info was released. not unusual for first reports from themedia to be off, happens all the time, all over the country.

Also, the initial info came from CHP Public Information Officer Mike Lassig. And I don't think he was wrong, or that the reports are wrong, or that the media got it wrong...

...Or that they all have to be in on a conspiracy to commit/cover up a murder.

I just think you are wrong in how you interpreted the time shown on the report.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join