It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I truly loved a good conspiracy but the Vegas shooting and the following events just seem to be tacked on for effect, we have a woman who has epilepsy and is prone to fits, she dies in her bathroom from a grand mall fit. Having taught Special Needs kids of whom many were fit prone its hardly stunning that this lady could die from one, its terribly sad but not unknown. The you have the botched robbery of the worker with people shouting 'NO WITNESSES' as a suspicious item, trust me there probably were witnesses but if you live in a city where that sort of crime is normal then most people just look away and say nothing.

And now we have this couple, the story is epically sad, it really is but I noted how much more in love there were seen to be since Las Vegas, they skipped death and that often makes people feel so much more alive, in couple's it rekindles things and without this getting messy I'd wonder if the sex life was spiced up as well, people of certain ages get up to all sorts and I just wonder if it might not have been some naughty goings on while driving, our firms window cleaner told of a story where he and a 'lady' were in a car and she was performing a sex act on him, at the height of the passion his legs went rigid and he pressed the accelerator full down because of what was going on, his car went straight across the middle of a roundabout and smashed in to a wall, no one was seriously hurt but he said he just er lost control.

Is it possible the same thing was going on?

I know its a bit of a racy idea but considering the feelings at the time its not entirely out of the question.

As slight aside, I've no doubt there were multiple people shooting in Las Vegas but you had cops and others running around with their guns, there was at least one case of the Police shooting a person. I'm just wondering how many of the witnesses ACTUALLY saw people with guns firing at the crowd and not like 99% of people who are not used to tactical situations and basically crouch down and cover their ears when they hear gunshots, the last thing they are doing is looking at what is going on.

I just wonder how many did see people with guns and came to the wrong conclusion or simply just heard lots of gun fire..

I wasn't there so I have no idea what the truth is but I do wonder how much is attempts to make more of it than it was or was it like people have claimed....By now I guess too many will be too afraid to say anything?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: opethPA

He fatally crashed entering the gate of his own home? Do you drive into your gated community at high enough rates of speed to kill yourself> I doubt it. Nobody does. Certainly not residents of gated communities.. They tend to obey HoA speeds.

I live in an HOA. Drivers tend to break the rules. Because they know that HOAs are considered private property and have their own security. For that reason Local law enforcement doesn't patrol the grounds and the residents know this.

Residents drive over the (lawful) speed limit, let alone the posted one, roll thru stop signs, speed around corners, text and drive, etc.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
More than likely the old guy hit the accelerator instead of the brake. Old people who shouldn't be driving do this sometimes.

If it happened right at the entrance to the complex, and he hit hard, then thats probably what happened.

.o2

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"Old people who shouldn't be driving do this sometimes" .......

He was 52 years old ffs, not a 80+ year old senior citizen who by all rights shouldn't be behind the wheel in most cases.

edit on 30/10/17 by TrowaBarton because: To remove unnecessary rambling.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrowaBarton

He was 52 years old ffs, not a 80+ year old senior citizen who by all rights shouldn't be behind the wheel in most cases.

Is that why he hit the gas instead of the brake, accelerating and crashing into instead of stopping at the gate?

Do tell, "FFS".

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Is that why he hit the gas instead of the brake, accelerating and crashing into instead of stopping at the gate?

Do tell, "FFS".

Possible.
we're assuming though it wasn't an accident

If it is five victims so far, what are the odds out of 22,000 of them being dead within 3 weeks of the shootings?

edit on 30-10-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Do tell, "FFS".

Possible.

If it is five victims so far, what are the odds out of 22,000 of them being dead within 3 weeks of the shootings?

What do you think, what do you know, what can you prove...

'Some' People want us to 'think' that some secret gubment psyop is afoot killing off witnesses, or something stupid like that.

(psst: that is the psyop.)

The actual rabbit hole is Paddocks past connections to gubment, defense industry and smuggling. Thats all being intentionally buried by this multi mysterious shooter cover up droll.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Lol,

100 %

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

actually - below average

the statistics are :

USA 823 deaths // 100 000 population

so out of 20 thousand people we should have 165 deaths / year

so thats 3 / week

so the fact that 5 are dead is acutally a very good survival rate

9 " should " be dead

NB - i has used mental arithmetic only - so i has rounded everything -

ETA - correcting an error
edit on 30-10-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

actually - below average

the statistics are :

USA 823 deaths // 100 000 population

so out of 20 thousand people we should have 165 deaths / year

so thats 3 / week

so the fact that 5 are dead is acutally a very good survival rate

9 " should " be dead

NB - i has used mental arithmetic only - so i has rounded everything -

ETA - correcting an error

The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1. If you aren't engaged in some sort of criminal enterprise, and don't live in a violent domestic situation, your odds are much, much lower, around 150,000 to one.

Oooops....
Fancy recalculating?

2 in a 1:14000 chance of fatal car crash and 3 with gunshot wounds...

Au naturale

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Do tell, "FFS".

Possible.

What do you think, what do you know, what can you prove...

'Some' People want us to 'think' that some secret gubment psyop is afoot killing off witnesses, or something stupid like that.

(psst: that is the psyop.)

The actual rabbit hole is Paddocks past connections to gubment, defense industry and smuggling. Thats all being intentionally buried by this multi mysterious shooter cover up droll.

Indeed.
You're right I don't know for sure.
I'm getting involved in the conspiracy of this story if there is one.

You don't know either so why is your opinion one of defence?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1

How's that relevant to a car accident?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Only teenagers think that 52 is old. I am 50 and a goth. Husband and I go to gigs all the time, hang out with the music scene and see the little snowflakes off to bed when the clock hits midnight so we can start partying properly. We drive a sports car and guess what, our insurance is lower than those of 20~ yr olds and we don't have to have a black box checking our speed like the little noobs that just passed their test [and REALLY shouldn't be on the road].

I wondered why you always sound clueless, now I know it's because you can't possibly be older than 19.

As to the CT and those that say people die in accidents 'all the time'...yeah around the whole country.
Usually, it is actually harder to die than you think.
It becomes really weird when several young-ish people die who were at the same venue; and even weirder when those that died had something in common [in this case, doubting the narrative].

Also, someone mentioned that the car was a Mercedes [can't remember, some actor also died in a Merc - not Paul Walker, he died in a Porsche/ also a German car
] and it came to me that Princess Diana also died in a Merc.

If that isn't all one heck of a coincidence, then it's statistically weird. In science, when I got readings back that showed outliers as statistically significant [i.e actually notably odd], you would at least have to investigate it again to check if it is a coincidence or not.
To say there is nothing to see is quite ignorant, even if in the end there is 'nothing to see'.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: rickymouse
The meds the person driving received for their injuries may have effected their judgement or depth perception. Meds can do that. Why it burst into flames is kind of weird though, usually something like that would only cause an accident.

So, yes it is weird, I guess once the grim reaper is called, he does not go home without what he came for.

It is weird, it doesn't say they hit the posts/columns of the gate, it says they hit the gate which to me says a head on collision.
They'd have had to be travelling pretty fast to explode on impact.

Also, it looks from the google map like each house is individually gated parallel to the road so they'd have had to turn into their gate.

If they were bombed, something was left at the gate.
Doesn't have to have been evil powers that put it there...

If they knocked the gate off and ran over it, it could have ruptured the gas tank or fuel line and caused an explosion. Converters get really hot and will vaporize the fuel after a long trip. There would need to be a spark, that could be provided by a metal gate hitting metal under the car.

I can't say that there wasn't anything fishy going on, but it is possible it was just an accident.

Mercedes-Benz was one of, if not the first, automobile companies to employ “crumple zones” at the front and rear of their vehicles to absorb the force of a collision.

One of the features of this design, which has been adopted by many other manufacturers, is that the fuel tank is mounted in a protected position between the rear wheels.

In many more modern German cars, the electrical system will cut off the fuel supply by disconnecting the electric fuel pump in the event of a serious collision.

If a fuel line were to be ruptured in a collision, a small fire could be ignited; but the car would certainly not “explode”, nor should it take anywhere near an hour to extinguish.

Furthermore, unless the passengers were somehow impaled, or perhaps decapitated, by some part of the gate penetrating the car’s cabin, it seems very unlikely that both passengers would die as a result of a collision with a “gate” at any speed.

Gates, by their very nature, are moveable, not fixed , objects, which would absorb any impact, at least in part, by being displaced by the impact.

Unless the total mass of the gate far exceeded the mass of the car; in which case we’re not talking about a mere “gate”, but more of an anti-terrorist barricade.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
people need to check themselves and sources before making claims and or running with them, the motto here is Denny Ignorance, which i don't see a whole lot of in this thread.

this is the guy that is suppose to be one of the so called victims of a cover up.
his tweet,

blown up,

source for above images, there are a couple more.
Are all these deaths related to the Las Vegas false flag shooting just coincidences?

source for above images,
BODY COUNT RISING: Another VEGAS Shooting Eyewitness FOUND DEAD In Abandoned Home

and the guy that was killed October 23, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

link for above image,
Danny Contreras, age 35

and the gofundme page,
Daniel Contreras memory fund

hell it's even in the twitter link.

you people need to check into sh@@, and stop spreading false info and making up sh@@ just because you think it's fun. your no better then the MSM.

edit on 30-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: also all the sites that are carrying this are nothing but whacko sites that post nothing but bullsh@@ stories and made up head lines.the one/ ones that appears to be the original source is, your news wire or all news pipeline, doesn't matter their both bs sites.
edit on 30-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You don't know either so why is your opinion one of defence?

I'm 'defending' the most probable cause of the accident.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I wondered why you always sound clueless, now I know it's because you can't possibly be older than 19.

Misistaken about that too.

Only clueless people make stupid assumptions about peoples age they never met.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
After traumatic incident, many people lose bladder control.. "OPEN THA GATE I GOTTA PEE"

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

He fatally crashed entering the gate of his own home?

No,

it was half a mile away from his home.

It was even outside his gated community.

Do you drive into your gated community at high enough rates of speed to kill yourself> I doubt it. Nobody does.

This person did.

What caused the crash, how fast they were going, a few other factors need to be known before jumping onto "aliens confirmed" if you know what I mean.

None of that is mentioned in the article.

Again... simple facts. This guy crashed at his HOME gate. And crashed hard enough to kill himself and his passenger. Both of whom attended the vegas shooting. The crash is whats audacious. He has driven past that gate thousands of times.

your article states what you say is a fact is not.

Yes, before screaming or even thinking something sinister is at hand, why not get the facts.

No other car involved.

Where is that stated?

Is it not prudent to ask how in the hell this happened?

yes it is,

why don't you instead of trying to jump onto something sinister.

You are saying its their home gate, then the community gate, no other cars involved.

The article states it was about half a mile away, just outside their gated community, their daughter ran outside and around the corner to see the familiar car engulfed.

No other cars involved, how was this determined?

Is it actually stated anywhere?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Danny Contreras death may be the wrong Danny Contreras. There are probably dozens with that name. Easy mistake.

BUT...the "accident" and method of death of this 52 year old man and his wife is just too unusual to not at least examine a bit more closely. It is just too Hastingesque! They were coming home and crashed their Mercedes into the front gate and it burst into flames so bad that it took firefighters over an hour to put it out? Really?!!

What did the Carvers do for a living? Does anybody know?

I have thought from day one (just speculation) that because both guns mounted on the platforms were equipped with high-powered scopes, individuals were targeted and the rest were collateral deaths.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join