It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

They want to take away your guns.

They won't stop until the entire developed world is unarmed.

They already succeeded in Australia. In that massacre 20+ people were killed by a single shot in the head allegedly by some person with mental issues. Not possible even for a typical mentally healthy individual - Link

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
TLDR;
Vegas couple in their early 50s survive the Vegas shooting.

Two weeks later they are returning home to their gated commnity.

16 year old daughter hears a loud bang and sees her parents car in flames from crashing into their community gate

Takes firefighters 1 hour to put flames out

Couple survives Vegas shooter; die in car crash at home

Sorry if this has been posted... Ive taken some time off since the Vegas shooting to figure things out in this crazy world. Conclusion: something is going on. This wreaks to high heaven.

Sir i hear you and understand. I do not think there is a gaint conspracy sirrounding the vegas shooting. My sister was there and witnessed lots of detail and she is safe. I am sorry sbout your freinds.

What going wrong is that the monkeys are taking over the zoo and things are downhill fast.

Okay its not a great metaphore but that what I have. I am not making a political statement.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
TLDR;
Vegas couple in their early 50s survive the Vegas shooting.

Two weeks later they are returning home to their gated commnity.

16 year old daughter hears a loud bang and sees her parents car in flames from crashing into their community gate

Takes firefighters 1 hour to put flames out

Couple survives Vegas shooter; die in car crash at home

Sorry if this has been posted... Ive taken some time off since the Vegas shooting to figure things out in this crazy world. Conclusion: something is going on. This wreaks to high heaven.

Sir i hear you and understand. I do not think there is a gaint conspracy sirrounding the vegas shooting. My sister was there and witnessed lots of detail and she is safe. I am sorry sbout your freinds.

What going wrong is that the monkeys are taking over the zoo and things are downhill fast.

Okay its not a great metaphore but that what I have. I am not making a political statement.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Wow, so no explanation as to why they crashed, or why the car would burst into flames?? This is beyond fishy!!!

So, not just one person who survived is now dead. Hope the rest are watching their backs!!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: jaws1975
The fact that they lost both parents at the same time, yet they are waxing poetic about how fitting it was that they both died at the same time.

that... seems like a fairly normal thing a grieving child of elderly parents might say. it's certainly not weird enough to say 'conspiracy' to me. like... do you think the FBI paid the kids off to look the other way while they killed their elderly parents?

i don't get it.

Well, my teens disagree with you, and find the comments quite bizarre! Early fifties isn't exactly "elderly", either. Losing two parents, after almost losing them two weeks prior, and comments like that? Most irregular.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Unlike in the movies cars rarely burst into flames from a wreck. This is the first time I have ever heard of a car catching fire from hitting a gate

In the case of Michael Hastings, his Mercedes exploded into a ball of fire when he hit a palm tree!

Before he hit the tree, if this is the case I am thinking it is! Slowed down video confirms that!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: queenofswords

Mercedes is one of the safest cars on the road to have a crash in. With crumple zones and other safety devices built in to protect the occupants in event of a crash.

And yet two of them crash at high speed and become engulfed in flames. The concern for me of course is when you find yourself in a car that can be overridden remotely.

And there we have a method, eh? That, and something explosive placed in the car beforehand, and such a job would be fairly simple.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I carry dry powder fire extinguishers in both my cars; if my Benz burnt for a full hour, I probably lit myself

MBrace was blamed (in CT land) for Michael Hastings crash, was it available on the 2010 model these guys were driving?.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join