It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive New Leak From Edward Snowden Expected Soon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Can you source this? I would like to see that article! Thanks!!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why not afraid of both?
They're probably in it together anyway.

Did anyone else notice the time stamps?
9:15am, 9:14pm- two days apart.

59 hours and 59 minutes apart?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
I have been thinking about this all morning and came up with a somewhat crazy alternate theory:

IF this is actually the information for the trigger, what if he "disappeared" himself? Maybe he has information pertinent to the election and he really needs to get out said info. If he throws his last ace on the table....he is pretty much dead anyway. So, he makes it look like he is missing, fails to do a check in and the info gets released.

Meanwhile, he is in a remote location hiding out.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

Where would he go? Would he change his identy, name, etc...and fly out somewhere remote?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I think those who said it's a hash are right.. don't think it's a PGP key. Here is for example, Green Greenwald's public PGP key: 734A 3680 A438 DD45 AF6F 5B99 A4A9 28C7 69CD 6E44

Snowden's code was 64 characters long.. so it's almost certainly a secure hash.

But I think we must be prepared to accept the possibility that Snowden's cat was walking across his keyboard as well.

My cat types this when he walks across my keyboard:

1]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: efabian

SHA-256 encryption is used to encrypt the key used to decrypt the data file. In other words you decrypt the key with SHA-256 and then use that obtained value has the key to decrypt the AES-256 file archive.

SHA is not an encryption so therefore you cannot decrypt the original value. Only way to do it is to reproduce it and compare the hashes to find a match as I have explained in my previous post. This, however, is not very practical as passwords are changed before you could actually reproduce the original. Time is always against you...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Edward Snowden says Hillary Clinton 'ridiculous' to think emails were secure

Snowden said in Al-Jazeera interview that ordinary government workers would ‘very likely face prosecution’ for sending classified emails over personal server.

Snowden was also asked if he was concerned about what the Republican frontrunner Donald Trump might do to him if he is elected president in 2016. Trump has called Snowden “a total traitor” and “a bad guy” and said “there is still a thing called execution”.

Snowden was not concerned.

“It’s very difficult to respond in a serious way to any statement that’s made by Donald Trump,” he said.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Realtruth

I agree, but in an interview of Snowden recently with Aljazeera, he was asked about the Hillary claims and the leaked e-mails, he call Hillary claims ludicrous, but when asked about what he think About Trump he really didn't said much just that with Trump running for the presidential seat was still too early.

I wonder how he feels about Trump now that he is the GOP presidential candidate. So whatever Snowden have on our presidential candidates seems to lean more to Hillary and perhaps the Obama administraiton.

Is this the interview you are referring to? Around the 12:30 mark of the clip..

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Waiting patiently for the leak. Any updates?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Edward is watching the reaction to his earlier tweets:

Twitter

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I didn't see the video I read the scrip in the Guardian page, thanks for posting the video.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

The hash key can be decoded to acquire the pass. Nevertheless, I believe that the characters posted under the hash key may be that decoded value, I believe the post is in page 4.

I'm looking into it to see if I can confirm that, time is important for sure.
But the password for the file does not change since it is already encrypted with a certain password, to change it the file would have to be decrypted and encrypted once again.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
No activity on Snowdens Twitter since he posted the hash. But he has gone for a couple of days without posting in the past. So we just watch for signs of life and see what comes of the hash.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

He has another Twitter account.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Interesting! Cant wait to hear more or see what happens.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is a pantomime. Russia and the U.S. are conducting it and its gonna start heating up now. Put your feet up 😀

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I guess it was just a scam..
no leaks will be made anytime soon

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I am following this, something is about to happen.
Personally I am hoping for one of these:

# 9/11 was a inside job
# Aliens are here and we have made some sort of deal
# The reason why we have not been to the moon for a long time
# Fake moon landings
# Underground bases and human experiments
# Chem trails is real and the reason
# Information about planet X
# upcoming meteor event

None of this is real and the program is breaking down.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I f you really want to encrypt something...use a IBM 5100. Its so rare almost no one has them anymore.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
Be great if it was something about Hillary and Bernie would become the nominee...just my opinion...and hope.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I guess it was just a scam..
no leaks will be made anytime soon

Link?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join