It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive New Leak From Edward Snowden Expected Soon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Less than an hour ago, Edward Snowden published what appears to be a decryption code via his Twitter account. Then, within five minutes, the tweet was deleted. This comes almost exactly 36 hours after he posted what seemed to be an alert of some kind; tweeting: "Did you work with me? Have we talked since 2013" Please recontact me securely, or talk to @bartongellman. It's time."

Here's the tweet of the apparent decryption code...

And the original alert tweet...

Let's keep alert for what might happen next. And as always, please do not link directly to illegally obtain material here on ATS... post links to news organizations that run articles with the material/links.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This whole thing is making me nervous...

Cold War?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
The interesting times we live in may just get exponentially more interesting in the near future.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Now I wonder what he would have to leak. I guess it's time to pay the Russian his rent.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Been waiting with baited breath since the first tweet. Hoping for something worthwhile.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
This whole thing is making me nervous...

Cold War?

Well, he is in Russia so that prospect doesn't seem likely, but more than likely he has the Russian's blessings. So we can look for a big dump Hillary that will eliminate her from running for the presidency. Still, that would not be good for the mutual relationship. After all, the Dems are in charge of the country until January and they won't take kindly to Snowden being allowed to operate from Russia.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Can someone explain to me why this new revelation from snowden is somehow connected to a Cold War type scenario ?

Is it mostly hype or are there any facts to support a Cold War 2.0 attitude after this leak has come out ?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Okay Check this out! This article is from June 2013..

Honestly, i have not researched a lot about Snowden..That whole thing kind of freaks me out .....But this is good place to start i think....

Pax

The Guardian’s Glenn Greenwald on Monday blasted investigative reporter Barton Gellman for making “false” claims about the man they shared as a source: Edward Snowden. The public tiff between two journalists who have led the way on disclosing National Security Agency surveillance offers a rare window into high-stakes negotiations between reporters and their sources. It illustrates the balance between publishing secrets and protecting the nation’s security — and shows the risks that a source thought to be exclusive to one outlet might peddle his news scoop elsewhere. Snowden came forward on Sunday afternoon in both The Guardian and the Post, where Gellman wrote his piece, to say he was the source of the revelations about National Security Agency surveillance.

source

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Something just isn't sitting right with this. I made a thread about the Cold War and how the MSN is ignoring what everyone in Europe knows.

And then comes to mind what The Pope and 'forget the mans name' mentioning something in 2015 about 120 days left or something to that effect, the pope also mentioned back then that we may not see another Christmas. Something is off i feel it.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Excellent!

This man is a true enemy of the globalists!

My opinion is that he did what he could to try and bring about awareness without putting too much information out there at once.

Testing the waters so to speak.

The results are people screaming for his head because "he is a traitor to America!"

I am sorry the traitors to this country reside in the halls of government and those who pull their strings.

We need a massive dump, expose the traitors for all to see so they will be unable to continue making their psychopathic moves to bring about global domination.

Anyone paying attention realize how precarious of situation we find ourselves in.... "IT's about damn TIME"

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
PLEASE..has Snowden announced and then subsequently released documents before? Was that (or those) releases handled similarly to what we're seeing now?

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Enough with this bulls# already. These people (leakers--Assange, Snowden, etc.) need to release everything they know to the public they claim to care so much about. Immediately.

But they won't, because they're controlled opposition and they don't really care. This "teaser trailer journalism" these people practice is mass emotional manipulation.

If I'm wrong I'll eat my foot, but the whole thing feels like deception upon deception.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

In regards to Snowden, didn't he hand over his files to a few selected journalists, and have some security key over most of the files?

I could be wrong, but even though he took off with very sensitive material, didn't he try his best to release as much as he could without compromising information that would have lost lives?

With the turning of the pages of the calendar, does he feel that he can release more now, without risking assets?

Hell it could be nothing... who knows, it may just be a feint to draw sweat from the insiders who want him hung in the nearest tree...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Thanks for that link, checking it out.

I watched this Vid a few days ago and it concerns me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry for posting here but, it's pertinent to the subject i believe.. or could be.

we'll see soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
PLEASE..has Snowden announced and then subsequently released documents before? Was that (or those) releases handled similarly to what we're seeing now?

I think that his first release was a mere fraction of the information that he disseminated to his cohorts, Greenwald and company. I am sure they have been smart enough to have a vast network of people operating on the dark web and with their own encrypted tech.

There are revolutionaries across the globe that are aware of the corrupt nature of the global system. I would venture to say that Snowden understood the risk that he was taking and knew that he would be safe in Russia. From there he could still coordinate with his network...

Russia appears to genuinely be one of the counterbalances to the bankster cartels that have sought to control everything. I would venture to say that teaming up with Russia to bring about the downfall of the sadistic Elite that have high jacked the land of America is the only way to stop WW3 from happening.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmFriday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Or better yet, this is Snowden's way of promoting Bart Gellman's new book, The Dark Mirror, which is set for release in December, 2016......

Publicity Stunt!

amazon

Pax

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

In regards to Snowden, didn't he hand over his files to a few selected journalists, and have some security key over most of the files?

I could be wrong, but even though he took off with very sensitive material, didn't he try his best to release as much as he could without compromising information that would have lost lives?

With the turning of the pages of the calendar, does he feel that he can release more now, without risking assets?

Hell it could be nothing... who knows, it may just be a feint to draw sweat from the insiders who want him hung in the nearest tree...

This is exactly what I am seeing as well.

I think we are seeing the unfolding of a long game plan, a plan in which they chose to wait and see how things would come about.

It has only gotten worse. We are approaching the point of no return and everyone knows it.

Dump all of the data, shine a light into every dark corner and let the cards lay where they will, for if they do not there is no avoiding the inevitable global conflict...

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmFriday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Enough with this bulls# already. These people (leakers--Assange, Snowden, etc.) need to release everything they know to the public they claim to care so much about.

I feel ya. But, I think Snowden's got nothing left. Sure ... he's probably got plenty of dated encrypted data on a hard drive ... but, I bet the Chinese or the Russians removed them from his physical possession.

To tell ya the truth, that series of cryptic whatevas looks like he's trying to spark up a conversation with another NSA insider. I'd hate to be working there Monday morning. LOL

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Correct. When the story first broke, it was reported that there was some super-cache of documents on a heavily encrypted drive. The speculation being that the decryption key would be Snowden's "Nuclear Option."

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Snowden's Dead Man Switch

Edward Snowden has set up a dead man's switch. He's distributed encrypted copies of his document trove to various people, and has set up some sort of automatic system to distribute the key, should something happen to him.

Oh... no big deal... move along...

(@@)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join