It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive New Leak From Edward Snowden Expected Soon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Could the dead man's trigger be because he was threatened, or someone else threatened in his circle of friends/family?

Anyone looking to see if Edwards girlfriend and others are okay too and what they are tweeting?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Detergent
I suspect that whatever, if anything, "Snowden" causes to be leaked will be what the NSA/CIA et. al. want us to know. I strongly suspect that "Snowden" is actually a controlled mouthpiece for what the intel agencies don't want to say themselves. Here's why.

When the intel agencies have a breach of security their natural reaction is to hide it for as long as possible. Yet when "Snowden" supposedly stole a lot of information the NSA made a media circus of it. Strange, huh?

So then "Snowden" showed up in Hong Kong. Was it really Hong Kong? There are no pictures of him there to definitively mark his location. Anyway, he managed to hang out there for nearly two weeks with the CIA and friends unable to locate him. However, the press seemed to have no problem doing so. If a normal person absconded with the data he was alleged to have taken, that person would be dead within a couple of hours of landing in Hong Kong. Yet, the CIA seemed unable to even follow a reporter to his location for nearly two weeks.

Then after nearly a couple of weeks in Hing Kong, he supposedly arranged to be accepted in Russia. He just booked a flight from Hong Kong to Moscow, got on the flight with his own passport (as I recall), and nobody happened to notice until he got to Russia. Right.

So he landed in Moscow and then disappeared for another two weeks in the airport. Nobody saw him except for supposedly one reporter. Now he supposedly hangs out in Moscow, going to the local eateries and grocery stores and etc., and no intelligence services know how to stop him? Give me a break.

We are supposed to believe this? If it was real, "Snowden" would have had his lights put out within two hours of reaching Hong Kong.

The only reasonable conclusion I can come to is that "Snowden", if he is actually a real person, is a CIA/NSA asset used for the purposes of telling the American people the things that the intel agencies want said but don't dare say themselves.

Agreed. this whole Snowden thing feels like we are being led by the nose to whatever the 3 letter agencies want us to know. Maybe there are people within our Intel agencies fighting back against outside influences upon our government. Snowden may even be under protection.
edit on 6-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot

originally posted by: yuppa
I f you really want to encrypt something...use a IBM 5100. Its so rare almost no one has them anymore.

Isn't that what John titor was supposed to be after?

YEP, thanks google.

Yes but it uses a language almosrt NO ONE uses these days,and makes it hard to crack,

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

I am no as into this key thing as many others, but I have followed Snowden as much as I can, now what is so important with this" key" and " 2016-06-03," this was supposed to be an "insurance file" whatever that maybe with what many think was Hillary E mails, but did this information was ever disseminated?

Now if I click on the Wikilead torrent file it will ask me to download, but I don't want to.

Im just asking what it is.

If you have already talk about this please link me to the post.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Edit: Elouina, you're a really good info digger. Think you can poke around and see what might be new today in the underground?

Aw thank you! Since you are so sweet, I will help. Just what are you lookng for? Perhaps something like this?

Anyone want to see what this is? They were talking cryptic so have no clue.
Click only if you have 30 spare years
edit on 6-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

I'm not sure what I expected you to find, but this is very intriguing O.O
I'm assuming this is a "bought & paid for" type of list that is the Holy Grail of corruption proof??

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

On page 4 you will find a member post the link to the torrent of the supposed file which is actually a link to download the real link for the file which it is actually almost 90GB of data.
On that same post you will see the hash tweet made by Snowden, which many believe it is the key for to open the "insurance files" in case something ever happened to him. This brought the conspiracy that maybe something has or is about to happen to Snowden.

About the date I mentioned, the thing is that the data file has that date in its name. Which is what made me curious of what was going on in the background at that time, to see if a better picture of the nature of this can be made.

One explanation could be that this file are related those "missing" Hillary emails, but I disagree with that statement because the file is too big to just have a few measly 20,000+ emails.

If it is something else... well let's say things are going to get very interesting in the near future.
On the other hand, it could be nothing. I still don't know.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

On page 4 you will find a member post the link to the torrent of the supposed file which is actually a link to download the real link for the file which it is actually almost 90GB of data.
On that same post you will see the hash tweet made by Snowden, which many believe it is the key for to open the "insurance files" in case something ever happened to him. This brought the conspiracy that maybe something has or is about to happen to Snowden.

About the date I mentioned, the thing is that the data file has that date in its name. Which is what made me curious of what was going on in the background at that time, to see if a better picture of the nature of this can be made.

One explanation could be that this file are related those "missing" Hillary emails, but I disagree with that statement because the file is too big to just have a few measly 20,000+ emails.

If it is something else... well let's say things are going to get very interesting in the near future.
On the other hand, it could be nothing. I still don't know.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Mods.
Someone could remove my double post and this one? Seems ATS is blocking my proxy in a few areas of the site.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Checking in nothing new then yet i guess. Atleast Snowden is alive and well.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Edit: Elouina, you're a really good info digger. Think you can poke around and see what might be new today in the underground?

Aw thank you! Since you are so sweet, I will help. Just what are you lookng for? Perhaps something like this?

Anyone want to see what this is? They were talking cryptic so have no clue.
Click only if you have 30 spare years

Interesting. Keep us posted!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm assuming this is a "bought & paid for" type of list that is the Holy Grail of corruption proof??

I have no clue what it is. I added the link to my last post. I ain't looking, chicken, remember?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Thanks efabian I did had the link to the download but if the files are encrypted then it makes no sense for me to do it, as I don't know how to open them.

I hope somebody finds a way to do that, but this is been around already for a few months and nobody has been able to open them, right?.

I wish this is done before the elections, I agree that is a file that is to big for just some E mails, it could be the bulk of the information that Snowden was able to take.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot

I f you really want to encrypt something...use a IBM 5100. Its so rare almost no one has them anymore.

Isn't that what John titor was supposed to be after?

YEP, thanks google.

Yes but it uses a language almosrt NO ONE uses these days,and makes it hard to crack,

Encryption is software, but today we have some encryption in "hardware", using algo's in firmware.
The 5100 used APL, BASIC and of course assembly language. It also ran interpreters for other languages, like FORTRAN.
Encrypting data on a 5100 would be no different than it is done today and would have nothing to do with it's hardware. It would be the algorithm used and the language it was programmed in.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I have no clue what it is. I added the link to my last post. I ain't looking, chicken, remember?

Lol, no worries you do more than you have to by just bringing the info here.
I'm looking over them right now. They seem to be receipts for every disbursement (expense) done and donation received by the Correct the Record committee from 04/01/2016 to 06/30/2016 (second quarter of this year).

[B]Hmm... There is a LOT of names here of companies and individuals with exact date and location of payments.

I need somebody to give me a little background of this committee, sadly I'm a little limited due to the proxy and can't use any search engines at the moment.[/B]

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

its the Clinton version of Israel "hasbara" that was big during the most recent Israel actions in Palestine...

Or so I`ve seen it described. I have no "first hand knowledge " about it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I wish this is done before the elections, I agree that is a file that is to big for just some E mails, it could be the bulk of the information that Snowden was able to take.

And there you just reached the importance of this thread! Could very well be the bulk of data.

As to if the files had been available a few months, I'm not entirely sure since this could be a renamed version of the original bulk of data. To open them you need the key, which is what the hash sent by Snowden to Twitter may be.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12

its the Clinton version of Israel "hasbara" that was big during the most recent Israel actions in Palestine...

Or so I`ve seen it described. I have no "first hand knowledge " about it.

And here we go with a plot twist... Hmm. If you happen to get some info please post so I can get an idea of what I should look for in the FEC forms.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian

Lol, no worries you do more than you have to by just bringing the info here.
I'm looking over them right now. They seem to be receipts for every disbursement (expense) done and donation received by the Correct the Record committee from 04/01/2016 to 06/30/2016 (second quarter of this year).

[B]Hmm... There is a LOT of names here of companies and individuals with exact date and location of payments.

I need somebody to give me a little background of this committee, sadly I'm a little limited due to the proxy and can't use any search engines at the moment.[/B]

Correct the Record:

www.correctrecord.org...

"Strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks."

Interesting...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
HOW COVERT AGENTS INFILTRATE THE INTERNET TO MANIPULATE, DECEIVE, AND DESTROY REPUTATIONS: (Glenn Greenwald)

theintercept.com...

Does this have something to do with Hillary's tactics and the Correct the Record committee? (Or am I totally off base here?)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join