It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive New Leak From Edward Snowden Expected Soon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I f you really want to encrypt something...use a IBM 5100. Its so rare almost no one has them anymore.

Isn't that what John titor was supposed to be after?

YEP, thanks google.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It's about time we have a war. I.am not wishing for war, but only with war, people suffering and a ever lasting state of depression do humans begin to understand the real value of life. To be honest, this is the only thing human beings are good for, with some "types" being more viscous than others!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Maybe the big leak is HRC is a lesbian?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I bet Hillary is crapping her pants suit during her nap about this.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Seriously? Being lesbian is not criminal! Honestly, if she was outed as a closet lesbian, she probably would get more sympathy votes from SJW crowd. It has to be related to something legitimately criminal. Honestly, though, with her past, I cannot help but believe even she could find deniability. Guess that is why they may rather spring it late in the election year, she would not have time to stifle and dismiss it before the voters go to vote.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

So then she would be an abuser of men, really. She would then be terrible for "men's health issues"

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I wonder how Efabian's file DL is going/went? Chime in if you have anything to share (even if it's just "Trying to decrypt now")

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Seriously? Being lesbian is not criminal! Honestly, if she was outed as a closet lesbian, she probably would get more sympathy votes from SJW crowd. It has to be related to something legitimately criminal. Honestly, though, with her past, I cannot help but believe even she could find deniability. Guess that is why they may rather spring it late in the election year, she would not have time to stifle and dismiss it before the voters go to vote.

Agreed, someone's sexuality is not a big damn deal anymore. Closet lesbian? So TF what? It's not going to trigger TEOTWAWKI. Defaulting to "maybe she's gay!" is just bottom-barrel arguing. IE, ya got diddly s# else to postulate.
edit on 8/6/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Dump all of the data, shine a light into every dark corner and let the cards lay where they will, for if they do not there is no avoiding the inevitable global conflict...

Cut out the cancer now before it kills the host. I agree.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Me thinks the big reveal will be another government peephole they watch us through that nobody knew existed.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Regarding Snowden, Greenwald tweets "He's fine."
twitter.com...

I doubt Glenn Greenwald would BS everyone, so I'm really relieved to hear something on Snowden at this point.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Did I read wrong somewhere.. was the leak not supose to happen today ?
This day ends in 2 and half hour.. ->Denmark

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Did I read wrong somewhere.. was the leak not supose to happen today ?
This day ends in 2 and half hour..

The day is already over for Asia, and the US still has a minimum of 7 and a half hours to go. Maybe the timeframe given was US-centric?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Where there two different tweets with the letter/number jumble? I've only been casually following this, but I keep seeing one time stamped 9:14pm and one time stamped 12:14 pm.

Sorry if this was already addressed, or just a stupid observation.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
twitter.com...

I doubt Glenn Greenwald would BS everyone, so I'm really relieved to hear something on Snowden at this point.

Ok, this is a conspiracy fourm, why is Snowden not telling us himself?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

twitter.com...

Ok, this is a conspiracy fourm, why is Snowden not telling us himself?

I'll bite.

Hard at work disseminating additional info? Hiding for dear life? On the move?

It's anyone's best guess at this rate. I do have enough faith in Greenwald to not outright lie, however.

Edit: Elouina, you're a really good info digger. Think you can poke around and see what might be new today in the underground?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm calling hoax on this one. With who he is and what he knows, it doesn't make sense to me that he would tweet something like this and delete it 5 minutes later.

If anything, this is a fishing expedition by the NSA to see if they missed anyone that may have been involved.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Me thinks the big reveal will be another government peephole they watch us through that nobody knew existed.

I was thinking the same thing - the new Jason Bourne movie is old news

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
I honestly think this is about book sales, folks....I mean think about it...we are hanging on every word of every one we suspect may have some information for us about the state of the World! They have us right where they want us...We a lapping up any morsel they throw us thinking "Oh this will be it" or "disclosure of aliens" or "the world is gonna end on such and such date"!

shouldn't we all maybe take a deep breath and try logic for a change? I mean I want too know as much as you do! If curiosity
kills the cat then I know i have nine lives! Lol!! But sometimes, things seem to obvious! And I really think this is to promote his book!

I could def. be wrong though.

Pax

Not likely a publicity stunt. His Twitter feeds are already watched like a hawk by many including the mainstream media. No mention of the book in the posts. He will get plenty of free publicity once the book comes out. This is something else.
edit on 6-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Typo

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I suspect that whatever, if anything, "Snowden" causes to be leaked will be what the NSA/CIA et. al. want us to know. I strongly suspect that "Snowden" is actually a controlled mouthpiece for what the intel agencies don't want to say themselves. Here's why.

When the intel agencies have a breach of security their natural reaction is to hide it for as long as possible. Yet when "Snowden" supposedly stole a lot of information the NSA made a media circus of it. Strange, huh?

So then "Snowden" showed up in Hong Kong. Was it really Hong Kong? There are no pictures of him there to definitively mark his location. Anyway, he managed to hang out there for nearly two weeks with the CIA and friends unable to locate him. However, the press seemed to have no problem doing so. If a normal person absconded with the data he was alleged to have taken, that person would be dead within a couple of hours of landing in Hong Kong. Yet, the CIA seemed unable to even follow a reporter to his location for nearly two weeks.

Then after nearly a couple of weeks in Hing Kong, he supposedly arranged to be accepted in Russia. He just booked a flight from Hong Kong to Moscow, got on the flight with his own passport (as I recall), and nobody happened to notice until he got to Russia. Right.

So he landed in Moscow and then disappeared for another two weeks in the airport. Nobody saw him except for supposedly one reporter. Now he supposedly hangs out in Moscow, going to the local eateries and grocery stores and etc., and no intelligence services know how to stop him? Give me a break.

We are supposed to believe this? If it was real, "Snowden" would have had his lights put out within two hours of reaching Hong Kong.

The only reasonable conclusion I can come to is that "Snowden", if he is actually a real person, is a CIA/NSA asset used for the purposes of telling the American people the things that the intel agencies want said but don't dare say themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I wonder how Efabian's file DL is going/went? Chime in if you have anything to share (even if it's just "Trying to decrypt now")

Hello everyone,
Due to security concerns I've been spending my time establishing all connections to the computer through a varying range of proxy networks located in a few non-western countries. Unfortunately, in effect I got a considerable hit in download speed of the files.

ETA, in about 7 hours I should have some updates as to the validity of the key.

In the mean time, we should do a little investigating in the web about this.
Particularly, if someone has the chance to find something related to the date 2016-06-03 and WikiLeaks/Assange/Snowden that would be very helpful. Seems the file was renamed and maybe uploaded that day, could be that the information disclosure has been in the works for a while now. Who knows?

I'll be here if anybody wants to discuss about the topic.

PS: Damn I need a little scotch right about now, lol.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join