It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tanks Move Across Ukraine Border: NATO Chief Breedlove

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

I will ask you what I had asked every single member telling us this. Give us just ONE strong proof where we can see thousands of Russian military/soldiers fighting alongside with rebels? If you can provide me with that proof, I will leave this site and never come back. Wouldn't be logical that if they were indeed fighting there, Kiev and NATO would almost certainly publish photos/videos? What about ordinary people living there? Why aren't they posting photos/videos? I just fail to see the logic behind it.

And to @ScientificRailgun I overreacted and misinterpreted your post. My apologies.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Nikola014

and I think you just completely and totally misinterpreted what was stated and did so in an inappropriate and overly dramatic way.

You are not stupid... So stop acting like it.

Xcathadra has never engaged in any sort of attack, right?

Read it again and try again.

I told him he was not stupid and to stop acting like it. He took what she stated out of context in an effort to paint an untruth.
edit on 12-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You sure seem to be twisting my words.

Not the first time.

You seem to want to pigeon-hole me into some stereotype you have of Americans, and that's disappointing.

Welcome to the club...maybe you can get lucky and be accused of being another member as a few of us have had already.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

I would say Russia is engaging in political, economic, and military action to preserve the integrity of the Russian state. The same thing America has been doing non stop since WW2 even after the fall of the Soviet Union.

examples

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I'm amazed you still engage into any discussion about this topic with me since now we are just repeating ourselves? You've said all of that so many times, and I've responded to you so many times. What's the point in re-starting same old stuff?

I mean, it's not like your job is to constantly blame it on Russia...right?

Anyways, this is it for me for another couple of months, all of this is just boring to me since it's same old stuff from before and there's no point in going into same old discussions with same old members..untill that changes... All the best.
edit on 337k2014Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Nobody was threatening Russia's borders. Nobody was undermining the Russian economy (at least not until their actions in Crimea), Russia was a respected member of the international community until a few months ago.

If they're trying to protect their political and economic integrity their actions are sacrosanct to their intentions.

Even the Russian winter games went relatively well, despite some lodging issues. They had my respect and I saw them as perhaps becoming an ally of the world until a few months ago. It really had saddened me to see how much, and how quickly Russia has retreated back into itself in back into some of the old ideology of the former Soviet Union.

I really wish they would stop all this military posturing and just come back to the international community. They have such a potential for greatness, and in my eyes they're in danger of throwing it all away.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

How about Nicaragua? Or Libya? Or Iraq 2.0? Panama?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Putin is using external issues in order to change the internal political structure of Russia. When putin goes on tv denouncing the west or Ukraine its meant for home consumption and not international. That is evident by the reaction of other nations to Putins speeches and currently is on demonstration at the UN right now.

Putin is creating a false narrative in order to secure Russia as his own and as its sole and only leader.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well said.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

No, don't left. Things are definitely heating up.
Staging this special meeting in UN and with Australian president of UN exactly when Brisbane G20 is opening looking very spicy

link   

How about Nicaragua? Or Libya? Or Iraq 2.0? Panama?

None of which were annexed, all of which have retained their identities and cultural identities.

do you really want to play this game of draggin crap from the past? we can go tit for tat with Russian misadventures outside their borders as well, starting at the end of WWII.

As a matter of fact Russia just crapped all over Ukraine's own self identity cultural identity because of the ethnic Russian lie Putin told.

link   

Its sad that you lied to everyone and refuse to acknowledge it.

Look another live UN meeting all at the same time as Xcathdra live meeting

Anyone can click your link and see lots of other so called "live" events like the one above so let people decide for themselves who is lying.

I give you facts that people can check and you give me a broken needle in a record.

To be honest I held you in higher regards than that or does the above link not work Xcathdra or does it not say live at the top ?

link   
If you can provide me with that proof, I will leave this site and never come back

Geotagging – the process of adding a location to a photograph taken by a mobile phone camera – creates a trail that leads Sotkin, a sergeant in the signals corps, from a military base in southern Russia across the troublesome border to villages inside rebel-held parts of Ukraine. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... d-MH17-accidentally-reveals-border.html#ixzz3ItP5xSWB Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk... d-MH17-accidentally-reveals-border.html

Please don't leave, but don't expect us not to see and realize the truth.

edit on 12-11-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Except that the takedown of Libya and Iraq were part of a US plan to do exactly that. Russia put their foot down with Syria.

Discussing Ukraine and Russia without the context of geopolitics is pointless.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Its a UN security council meeting and is live. There is a plenary session ongoing as well not to mention several sub groups discussing other issues world wide.

You lied when you stated it was old when in fact it is current.
You are now lying to people by trying to pass off the number of live events coming from the UN as something its not.

Your attempt to try and continue this lie is sad and you really should apologize for going down this road, more so in the fact several articles have been posted proving you wrong, including one from ITAR-TASS.

You need to educate yourself on how the UN operates while also looking up how modern communications work.

again you should apologize for lying.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Give us just ONE strong proof where we can see thousands of Russian military/soldiers fighting alongside with rebels?

Will the separatist leader be a good source for you...

In an interview with Russian state television, a pro-Russian separatist leader admitted that Russian soldiers were fighting in Ukraine, though he said they were doing so while on leave from the regular army.

"Among us are fighting serving soldiers, who would rather take their vacation not on a beach but with us, among brothers, who are fighting for their freedom," Alexander Zakharchenko, the prime minister of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic, said in an interview posted on the website of the Rossiya 24 news channel on Thursday.

Zakharchenko later told Reuters that the Russian "volunteers" numbered 3,000 troops,

www.france24.com...

Your right Russian troops aren't fighting in Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So toppling governments and controlling economies of nations for american benefit is perfectly fine because we don't occupy territory? Iraq and Libya aren't ancient history so let's focus on those.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So toppling governments and controlling economies of nations for american benefit is perfectly fine because we don't occupy territory? Iraq and Libya aren't ancient history so let's focus on those.

How about you start a new topic an we can discuss them there being this thread has nothing to do with it?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Apology wholeheartedly accepted. I know that sometimes feelings and conviction are hard to convey via text on a monitor. I want you know that I do not hold you, nor any pro-Russian poster in any ill regard.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I wouldn't put a ton of stock into a phones 'gps' location.

My personal phone has GPS enabled, yet still pegs me as being in Coquitlam, BC...approx 1,150 km from my actual location.

My wife's personal phone, same model and same carrier as mine, is bang on her actual location every single time.

My carrier has, " no information regarding why that is occurring". When my carrier tracked my phone, while on line with them, they were able to track, to my correct location, easily.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join