It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tanks Move Across Ukraine Border: NATO Chief Breedlove

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: Xcathdra

Uhm no... Its current and started at 02:30 Eastern standard Time.

I watched the start and it's nothing about Russia invading for the 11th time or nukes being deployed today and has little to no relationship to your thread today.

Your deceit has not worked and you have gone down in my book

Its now apparent you have no idea how UN Sec Council meetings work...
They are in fact discussing that topic.

Tune back in and actually pay attention. Or are you scared you wont be able to counter the information being reported?

Your attempt to try and play this off as something its not is just sad. The UN Security Council meeting is live and is dealing with current events. You are seeing a briefing now from the OSCE Ambassador. Once she is done they will go to individual members for specifics.

I challenge you to be non biased and listen and go from there instead of falsely telling people the meeting is fake.

as for your book comment I could care less. I am not here to earn your respect or get you to like me. I am posting this information because I think its important. Its sad you don't.
edit on 12-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

So you'll watch 10 minutes of a movie and review that movie on what's basically the opening credits? Do you even know how the UN works?

For someone who claims to know so much about how world politics work, your understanding of U.N. Meeting structure is really limited.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes NATO sucks, and Yes, Russia is severely involved in the Ukraine.
Get your heads out of the sand people. It's happening and to deny it is just echoing the same propaganda that comes out of the Kremlin.

There is no Russian involvement in the Ukraine?
Gawd give us a break.

lol

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
US Ambassador is speaking..

Directly leveling charges against Russia.

giving examples of the actions.

Acuses Russia of providing electronics jamming to rebels to stop OSCE monitoring of border.
Russia has been sending aircraft / UAV into Ukraine.
Russia / Pro Russians continue to hold 500 people. Captured in Ukraine, transferred to Russia.
Russia is now surging more forces / equipment across the border.
Russia air defense systems operated by Russians near Donetsk.
OSCE has monitored several large convoys / unmarked vehicles with heavy equipment.
NATO has observed Russian troops / equipment cross the border.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

It's been since corrected.
An errant mouse click and suddenly I'm an American stereotype.

I love how your brain works.
edit on 12-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Are you seriousl? It's a LIVE stream. Do you not see the "live" icon on the play bar?

No but I see five little images over to the right that also have live in big red writing

This is no UN emergency meeting based on the events today and after my previous comments about the UN would call a emergency meeting as soon as Russia invaded the Ukraine and is little more than a poor attempt to fool forum members.

edit on 12-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

and you are lying to people about the UN meeting.

Why?

Its current and they are currently talking about current events.

why would you lie to people about the UN meeting?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

So are you refusing to watch this now over pure stubbornness, or is this just your bias toward Russia boiling over and clouding your judgement?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

"So are you refusing to watch this now over pure stubbornness, or is this just your bias toward Russia boiling over and clouding your judgement?"

It's a 2 way street

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

UN Security Council Has Urgent Meeting On Ukraine
Associated Press
Wednesday November 12, 2014 9:40 AM

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The U.N. Security Council is preparing to hold an emergency session on Ukraine amid worries about a renewal of full-scale conflict in the rebel-held east.

Officials with the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe will brief the council Wednesday afternoon.

The main city in the east, Donetsk, has seen its heaviest shelling in recent weeks despite a cease-fire signed two months ago between Ukraine and Russia-backed separatists.

The cease-fire called on Sept. 5 has been violated almost daily.

The Security Council has met well over a dozen times on Ukraine since the crisis began early this year, but little action can be taken as permanent member Russia has veto power.

Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

"So are you refusing to watch this now over pure stubbornness, or is this just your bias toward Russia boiling over and clouding your judgement?"

It's a 2 way street

not when it comes to a member lying about a UN security council meeting not being real when in fact it is.

link   
a reply to: jude11

No reports from within Ukraine but just claims from NATO?

Well that may have something to do with this...

A November 11 report from the OSCE said members of its special monitoring mission to Ukraine observed an unmarked military convoy on the eastern outskirts of the separatist-held city of Donetsk earlier in the day.

The OSCE monitors reported seeing 43 vehicles moving toward the city center and "five of the trucks were each towing 120mm howitzer artillery pieces. Another five were each towing partly covered multi-launch rocket systems."

www.rferl.org...

I don't see the separatists having access to that type of weapons without help from Russia, as they can't have much after pilfering Ukraine bases in the beginning of this conflict. Ammunition and Rockets have to come from somewhere.

link   
a reply to: tavi45

There's no 2-way street here. He's crossing his arms and going "NOPE, NOT INTERESTED. ALL LIES" when the live stream is sitting there going on right this moment.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It's really bad when the voice of reason is Rwanda, when the concern for the humanitarian situation created by fighting going into winter is a smallish country on another continent that had a genocide a couple of decades ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
For all of you who that are still on here bleating on about how wonderfully peaceful
the Russian goevernment is.. here is a simple google search for you.

Keywords re thus:-

www.google.co.uk...=russian+tanks+enter+ukraine+you+tube
edit on Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:17:25 -0600172America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

But didn't you know? All of those videos are fakes made and produced by the nazi junta cia controlled illegal US puppet regime in Kiev to deceive people.

[/sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: rigel4

But didn't you know? All of those videos are fakes made and produced by the nazi junta cia controlled illegal US puppet regime in Kiev to deceive people.

[/sarcasm]

Sarcasm/ On

Of course.. i like to keep the people abreast of the dirty tricks that the Kiev Nazi's are up to!

Sacasm/ Off

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Jordan ambassador speaking..

States supplies / military items are crossing from Russia into E. Ukraine.

Here is the link to the UN Ukraine Stakeout (after meeting press address by nations)

webtv.un.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

not when it comes to a member lying about a UN security council meeting not being real when in fact it is.

It is not an emergency meeting based on the events of today or this thread but a letter sent on the 28th of Feb and these type of side show meeting often waffle on all day long and happen all the time.

Go back and read my comments about the UN and then try to say you was not out to deceive us and also explain why that site also shows several other "Live meetings"

Yes its real and relates to a letter that is months old but it is you who is lying and misleading people and I have better things to do that watch something that will run for hours that not related to this long awaited "Russian Invasion" or Nukes that Russia has apparently deployed.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

The moment we see Ukrainian army getting hammered with heavy losses we actual know Russians are there. This is nothing more as the same old saga with Kiev/Breedlove (first it was Rasmussen) doing the same thing over and over again.

You do know there are other people who see things that aren't Nato or Kiev?

Say OSCE, would that make the claims more credible?

Also where is all this heavy weapons the separatists are using coming from, as they don't have any Ukrainian military bases to raid and ammo and rockets are not endless, and I doubt Ukraine is replacing what was taken at the bases they raid?

Funny how when Russia sends so called aid the separatists seem to have a new vigor for fighting, and with bigger weapons to play with, but that just seems to be missed by a few.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join