It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tanks Move Across Ukraine Border: NATO Chief Breedlove

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
NATO would be a fool to get caught giving Kiev anything other than advise

really?

why?

Are you going to apologize for lying to people about the UN meeting?
edit on 12-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I have admitted to my bias towards the west several times in the past, this is no secret.

I read both sides of the story from several viewpoints, and my stance is slightly pro-west, so yeah, I poke holes in pro-russian posts. I have never hid my bias.
edit on 12-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: speling miztaeks

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

ABC News
StreetInsider
Washington Post
Oh Look Even ITAR-TASS
The World Bulletin
Daily Sabah

All propaganda and western lies...if you didn't already know.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Even ITAR-TASS and Daily Sabah got suckered in! Oh the humanity! :3

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Funny you say that since anytime a Russian source is used it's called propaganda. Are you implying that Western media never engages in propaganda?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Are you serious?

In case that you are, then let me tell you this.
From the moment the conflict in Ukraine started, we here on ATS are being constantly fed by anti-Russian propaganda. Starting from the owners of ATS making an official thread to just let us know that we should not trust russian news agencies because they are biased and what not, from having new anti-Russian threads almost every single day for about FIVE months now by the same members and who are oddly enough already participating in this thread, to calling Russia guilty on shooting down Malasyian plan before the official investigation even started, to blaming Russia on causing the war in Ukraine. Apparently, there are thousands of Russian military vehicles and soldiers fighting in Ukraine on the side of the rebels since this summer, and we still have ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE to prove that "fact". It really is surprising that we don't have a SINGLE AMATEUR VIDEO OR PHOTO of that phantom Russian evil army.

So, yes, sorry for derailing anti-Russian threads, I'm personally just sick and tired of what's going on here on ATS considering the topic about the war in Ukraine.
edit on 310k2014Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Eh my position is that Russia has every right to do what it's doing.

I would love to hear why.

I just question the whole
America good/Russia bad dynamic. It's ridiculous to pretend Russia is the great evil and America is defending us all.

Interesting that Russia actually had a good thing going as being the big player on the globe, but it wasn't good enough so that's why we are at this point in Ukraine. And all that good image they were showing sank like the Tiatanic.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The UK Ambassador just accused Russia of violating the UN charter.

Wot the UN charter on human rights where everyone has a right to basic human rights like heating because they went out their way on that one when they burnt people alive in the east of Ukraine.

You can bet he forgot to mention that one.

Are you going to apologize for lying to people about the UN meeting?

No are you and also this 11th Russian Invasion whilst you are at it.

edit on 12-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

This is a primarily American board, of course there would be anti-Russian sentiment. If I were to visit a Russian-language conspiracy board (that is if they're allowed to operate), I'm quite sure I would see several anti-American posts.

The medium in which you communicate is important to take note of.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Its sad that you lied to everyone and refuse to acknowledge it.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I agree, so what are you suggesting, should all non-American members here on ATS have a yellow colour on their avatars? And all those members that are against western democracy should just be banned? How's that deny ignorance?

I think you've registered on the wrong forum.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So the UN is burning people alive in Ukraine? Got pictures of that? Video? If you have definitive proof that men in blue UN hats were marching house to house with flamethrowers, that sure would throw a wrench into the UN's master plan to apparently control the world and turn Russia into a third world country.

You should go to the press IMMEDIATELY with your rock-solid proof. The people need to see this!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

and I think you just completely and totally misinterpreted what was stated and did so in an inappropriate and overly dramatic way.

You are not stupid... So stop acting like it.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

there are thousands of Russian military vehicles and soldiers fighting in Ukraine on the side of the rebels since this summer, and we still have ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE to prove that "fact".

Yes that hits the nail on the head and all we need now is for DJW001 to arrive and they will have a full house.

I'm out of here because all we are getting is regurgitated comments that have been shot down before in many case

Bye
edit on 12-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You sure seem to be twisting my words. I never even remotely implied segregation or banning of non-US posters. To the contrary, I welcome every non-US member to join and discuss these topics. Myself, I'm an ex-pat from the United States living in Japan. Hoping to naturalize here soon.

So no, I don't even remotely suggest any of those things you accuse me of wanting.

You seem to want to pigeon-hole me into some stereotype you have of Americans, and that's disappointing.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I love it when the Pro-Russian faction of ATS members scream for "where is the evidence Russian troops are in Ukraine?", when the net has been flooded with this evidence since the Crimean illegal annexation took place. Either knowingly ignorant, or just playing dumb in these circumstances.

Also, members saying NATO is wrong, and Russia should be supported for getting involved in issues within its geo-political sphere, is the same as proclaiming ISIS represents the "Religion of Peace".....absolute joke.

If people truly beleive that Putin has Ukraines best intentions at heart, then you are totally fooling yourselves.

Putin is on a mission, in the face of Western and NATO weakness to re-establish the former Soviet "sphere of influence" to create a "buffer zone" of states between EU and Russia proper. That is the bottom line here.

This is proven with the escalation of Russian seperatist uprising/protests in the Baltic states and Moldova recently (Transdniester).

Putin is on a mission to annex Eastern and Southern Ukraine upto and including Moldova, aswell as the Baltic states to the North and maintain a Russian influenced leadership in Bellorussia.

This cannot be allowed to continue......and for the pro-russian apologists.....suck it up princessess.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and I think you just completely and totally misinterpreted what was stated and did so in an inappropriate and overly dramatic way.

You are not stupid... So stop acting like it.

Xcathadra has never engaged in any sort of attack, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

From the moment the conflict in Ukraine started, we here on ATS are being constantly fed by anti-Russian propaganda.

And if I remember correctly we had a man on the ground in Ukraine giving first hand reports about the things happening and he had no stake in the conflict.

Anti Russia propaganda you say...How about that little bit of propaganda Putin tried to push about the troops being sent to Crimea that weren't Russian troops and then they were after it was shown they were indeed Russian troops. But that doesn't count does it because it came from Russia? And let us not discuss the bevy of made up stories coming from Russian media, but that's not considered propaganda because it came from Russia which tells nothing but the truth.

Starting from the owners of ATS making an official thread to just let us know that we should not trust russian new agencies because they are biased and what not, from having new anti-Russian threads almost every single day for about FIVE months now

And yet Russian media has proven that thread to be very true, and as far as anti Russian threads...you seem to mistake the posting of information as something anti Russian. But hey let's forget all those anti west threads as they don't matter because it came from a pro Russian supporter.

Apparently, there are thousands of Russian military vehicles and soldiers fighting in Ukraine on the side of the rebels since this summer, and we still have ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE to prove that "fact".

Well the interesting thing about that is Russia admitted to having troops there...but they were on vacation, and the fact that Russia had some of their paratroopers that just happened to get lost 25 miles inside Ukraine...so a paratrooper doesn't know how to navigate or use a compass, or the Russian version of GPS.

And I guess you forget the little problem of the mothers of Russian soldiers are wanting to know why there children are dying in a war Russia is not supposed to be involved with, but that must be western propaganda right?

So, yes, sorry for derailing anti-Russian threads, I'm personally just sick and tired of what's going on here on ATS considering the topic about the war in Ukraine.

So I guess you only want to see threads about how Russia has done no wrong and everything is the US and the west's fault...wait there are already threads that do just that.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

there are thousands of Russian military vehicles and soldiers fighting in Ukraine on the side of the rebels since this summer, and we still have ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE to prove that "fact".

Yes that hits the nail on the head and all we need now is for DJW001 to arrive and they will have a full house.

Just finished to listen Russian ambassador in UN, he basically said same thing. He denied Russian troops crossing the border to Donbass and he even called all those accusations to be a farce lol.
Well, it was more or less repeating what is happening in this board. He also blamed Ukranian side for multiple violations of cease fire.

As for DJW001, he is imho quite objective.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

I would say Russia is engaging in political, economic, and military action to preserve the integrity of the Russian state. The same thing America has been doing non stop since WW2 even after the fall of the Soviet Union.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join