It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Ahh..okay.

Yeah I wasn't defending them. Im no fan of cops but if you are turning on some id prefer it be ones that are known to have gotten away with murder or corruption, not just random police.

I had a feeling they had no intention of shooting civilians.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
Relating to my prior post, I spotted this on Jerad Miller's facebook, posted on January 23, 2012.

Can you protest in the united states? Apparently congress is passing laws against our very rights to do so. You have seen the videos of students getting pepper sprayed, you have seen the videos of cops beating students at peacefull rallys. Hillary clinton and Barrak obama gave advice to other leaders not to take violent action against its protesters yet our goverment does it. Americans will not take this for much longer. No wonder the government want to take the right to bear arms away from us. They are scared as they should be.

www.facebook.com...

To be absolutely clear, this portion had a broken quote and is not my words but Jerad Miller's. Didn't notice the broken quote until too late so just being paranoid for clarity's sake.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Are we sure the civilian was killed by the couple and not by thw police trying to shoot the couple?

Why ruin your very obvious agenda by popping a civilian. They put a swastika and notes on the cops bodies.

Like TinfoilTP said, it was Amanda Miller who shot the shopper who drew the gun on Jared. Although they do both appear to be a match made in hell, she seemed a lot more mean spirited than he did. I don't support either of their actions but Jared Miller had some level of empathy. I''m not so sure that his wife did. In fact, I found a quote that said that he'd be the one to stop an active shooter if put in that situation by doing exactly what Wilcox did. It's probably why he didn't shoot Wilcox but his wife did.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I can give a small bit of info on this sad situation. I have a friend who is a Las Vegas police officer and knew both victims. They believe there is a credible threat for these actions to be repeated and are working extra long shifts until further notice. There may be some connection to the TV show "The Following", which I've never seen (don't watch TV at all). That's all I have for now.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Murgatroid

Actually the whole Joker thing is kind of painfully ironic in this case.

Here's Jerad Miller's response posted on July 25, 2012 to the Century Theater Shooting by James Holmes, another would-be "Joker":

alright people, wake up. batman shooting, gun control. anyone forget there was someone who let him in the theater after getting a phone call? or how about a uneployed college student has 5 grand to buy all these guns in 2 to 4 months? how does a student know how to make better bombs than some navy seal teams? to buy into there system of exploatating violence as reason for gun control. only reason we havent seen UN troops on out soil telling us how to live our lives is because of the amount of gun ownership in america. if i had carry and conceal, and i was in that theater, i would have killed him.

www.facebook.com...

The Joker photo looks to be something about where he was working. There's a remark about him dressing up as Batman previously for a contract on his wife's account but that the suit was too hot though he chose to wear that instead and make that video (obviously). I think the Joker gets play because he represents internal chaos. The Joker wasn't a puppet either, you know...

They both also attended the Million Mask March apparently based on photos from her facebook as another tidbit. Jerad made multiple statements about shooting as well including school shootings so that Columbine bit might be getting malformed by the media. It doesn't jibe with his statements on facebook about school shootings.

The guy started out saying on facebook he would have saved innocents at the joker killings if he was there. Then he went down the rabbit hole and ended up killing innocents.
All this alternative conspiracy world crap is turning real people into real killers. It is the real world MkUltra that people are doing to themselves. They take the drugs all on their own, then take a nosedive down the rabbit hole with no parachute.
He wasn't an upstanding citizen to begin with, he had auto theft in Washington state and a criminal record in another. Combine dislike for authority with meth, paranoia and a darkside of the internet to fuel his hatred for society and this is the end product.

There's even people in this thread now saying all this never happened, twisting it to prop up their own personal favorite conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eeyipes
... and are working extra long shifts until further notice.

Thanks for passing that along. But wouldn't working "extra long shifts" put them at MORE risk?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
You are grasping at so many straws it isn't even funny anymore.

At least Mikeultra is consistent as their is no event that occurs anywhere at anytime on the face of the planet that he doesn't see a conspiracy in.

That's meant in the best way of course Mikeultra!

edit on 9-6-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It is the real world MkUltra that people are doing to themselves.

Now THERE'S a good thread topic right there if I've ever seen one.

I have thought the same thing in different words many times as many others have as well I'm sure.

You just said what many here like myself have been thinking...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Crossing my fingers these idiots are not members.

Violence is not the answer...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

no, you're just feeding into the climate of urgency and fear.

helping perpetuate a falsehood...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Since you mentioned that, while doing research about Batman/Joker connections to shootings, I discovered that Jared Loughner was allegedly an ATS member. Is that true? If so what was his username? Just curious...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

It is a form of denialism. They can't handle that people do these things so they claim they are fake so they don't have to process the terror or violence.

It is akin to watching a grisly film and reminding yourself that all the actors are alive and fine in order to process the grisly scenes.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: metodex
Well the Revolution HAS begun then....are you happy ATS?
Is this what everyone wanted? Enjoy it America.

If there is a revolution...I would have to say the cops drew first blood...many, many times.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I totally agree with you.

It's not to say that conspiracies don't exist. They do--absolutely. They have in the past and they're probably going on right as we speak. Very little doubt about that because it is within human nature to conspire. However, not everything is a conspiracy. A lot of times, I see a whole lot of people taking in information, sometimes from the most dubious of sources, without any verification of sources. They suck it up like sponges and in the worst case scenario, you get people like this. The media and the internet combined can have some very noxious affects on people.

I've lost track of the number of times I've seen people declare others as somehow not being "awake" or being "asleep". I want to point out that the reason why others don't see the things the way that those people do is because they are fine within the system as it stands. They have no motivation to look for problems when their life is fine. That does not equate to being asleep. That equates to being content with that system. Life isn't fair. If it was fair, then we would all be born with the same level of looks, intelligence in perfectly equitable families. The harsh reality is while some are suffering, others still have it reasonably good. That doesn't equate to them being totally asleep or brainwashed from reality.

We live in a democratic republic and if you have a majority of people who are content enough with the system because their lives are fine, then trying to impose anything else upon that majority is undemocratic. The moment one raises a gun upon the people or even the representatives within that government, be it police or elected official, to enforce or instigate one's political leanings, that takes it from constitutionally supported free speech to terrorism. Plain and simple.

if somebody's mad about the way things are or where they think the country is going, killing people is not the answer. That's just simply destructive and will be regarded as maniacal behavior by the majority as it should be. Having the courage to examine one's country's behaviors and history is not a bad thing but it needs to be done with the utmost level of pragmatism. We do need to be critical of our government and its actions and there's plenty of things that people should be concerned about. However, if it starts tipping into madness, then it's time to take a step back and re-evaluate.

Having an open mind is good but having it so far open that one's brains fall out is bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I somehow doubt it though they might be. I would guess another site that will not be named, which was the first site that popped into my head as I read their facebook pages. ATS is different in a lot of ways in that, yes, there is an extreme range of viewpoints, it is far tamer and smarter than other sites. It's why I'm here and not there. That other place often looks like the internet's insane asylum.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Since you mentioned that, while doing research about Batman/Joker connections to shootings, I discovered that Jared Loughner was allegedly an ATS member. Is that true? If so what was his username? Just curious...

I seem to remember he did have an account with a couple of posts.

Some Members advised him to get help...it was ramblings of a lunatic.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I somehow doubt it though they might be. I would guess another site that will not be named, which was the first site that popped into my head as I read their facebook pages. ATS is different in a lot of ways in that, yes, there is an extreme range of viewpoints, it is far tamer and smarter than other sites. It's why I'm here and not there. That other place often looks like the internet's insane asylum.

There's another conspiracy site?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks I found it and I could only read so much of it. Something about the space shuttles... I just discovered this today by accident. Crazy...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Those aren't the only ones.........

Like I've posted in the shrill threads. This site is monitored for extremist activity.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I turned on the local news looking for a hockey game just a few minutes ago. Channel 3, KVBC I think. They are really pushing some crap about this as they are about to interview someone from the SPLC.

If they are talking to the SPLC, then they truly aren't looking for any sort of truth in this matter.

They showed a clip from one of the dudes videos before the SPLC bit(which I won't watch as I'll just get miffed, I'm sure). Interesting video. Words that are said right here on ATS every day, many times. From what little I saw, I didn't see anything that seemed abnormal. They, of course, were playing the Conspiracy Theorist card heavily right before it.

I can't trust the MSM, heck I usually never watch MSM news but was looking for hockey and saw this. That little I saw makes me wonder about this. Maybe it's usual MSM nonsense. Maybe not. I do know that type of "reporting" is made to make me feel a certain way, and since they are known liars, well, shouldn't I believe the exact opposite of what they are telling me?

Revolution. At Ci Ci's and Wal-Mart? Really makes little sense to me, and after seeing the hit piece just a minute ago, my Spidey senses are tingling a wee bit.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join