It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream
That definition then doesn't fit with what happened in the CiCi's Pizzeria. The cops were targeted. Nobody else was shot in the restaurant. The only other person shot was reported to be a CCW permit holder who fired on the suspects at Walmart. Then the suspects killed themselves allegedly.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Not even hardly a headline its happening so much. But I tell you this...in the end it is likely the police men and woman of this country who will break the grid lock that the gun nuts hold over this country. They are going down so often.

Then, maybe, some sanity will prevail

Perhaps a read on actual facts and figures might clear your head. I realize that our friends across the ocean will not recognize the validity of this, but at least read with an open mind.

Researchers at the Cato Institute have reviewed eight years worth of news reports about shooting in self-defense and conclude, "the vast majority of gun owners are ethical and competent, and tens of thousands of crimes are prevented each year by ordinary citizens with guns."

CATO Institute study says armed citizens prevent thousands of crimes.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
latest rumors are that they were a couple in their 20s, white separatists, and new to Las Vegas. Reports are that they found swastikas and other Nazi paraphernalia in their apartment and that they were rumored to have used methamphetamines. Conflicting reports on whether the woman shot at the walmart confronted them with a Gun first.

Haven't been able to confirm all of this yet. Other rumor is that the male suspect was a middle aged man.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing
Well look at what else they're claiming about these two. They're conspiracy theorists.

Another neighbor, Brandon Monroe, said the man who lived in the apartment often talked about conspiracy theories and often dressed in camouflage or as Peter Pan to work as a street performer. Monroe added that he thought the couple used methamphetamine.
www.foxnews.com...

I guess we're all on the list. Enemies of the state.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Well look at what else they're claiming about these two. They're conspiracy theorists.

Another neighbor, Brandon Monroe, said the man who lived in the apartment often talked about conspiracy theories and often dressed in camouflage or as Peter Pan to work as a street performer. Monroe added that he thought the couple used methamphetamine.
www.foxnews.com...

Yeah, I've also seen blogs relating this to the Bundy Ranch! Talk about a stretch!

Dressing up like Peter Pan, though? What>?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's beginning to get unbelievable with details slowly trickling out. Read this and ask yourself if this is propaganda. Keeping in mind that this November is an important election in which the Democrats fear they will lose the majority in the Senate.

The suspects then grabbed the officers' weapons and ammunition and stormed out of the pizzeria, Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill told KVVU Fox 5. The Review-Journal reported that the pair covered the officers with a cloth that featured the Gadsden flag, which features a coiled snake with the words "Don't Tread on Me." Both officers were pronounced dead at University Medical Center.
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 9-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's two different accounts of how many children officer Alyn Beck leaves behind.

Officer Alyn Beck age 41. Officer Beck had been employed with the LVMPD since August 2001 and had been assigned to the Patrol Division, Northeast Area Command. Officer Beck leaves behind a wife and six children.

www.lvmpd.com...

Beck had been with the department since 2001 and leaves behind a wife and three children. Soldo had been with the force since 2006 and is survived by a wife and baby, police said.
www.foxnews.com...

So both of these conflicting reports on the number of children come from the police. Very interesting...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here we see that the male suspects first name might be Jared. Jared like Jared Loughner? Didn't they falsely allege that Jared Loughner was a Tea Party member? The story is beginning to get the familiar stench of an agenda driven entity.

The identities of the suspects have not been officially released, but a law enforcement official close to the investigation told the Review-Journal that the suspects were married, in their 20s, and new to the area. The paper reported that investigators found swastika symbols during their search of the apartment. Several neighbors the paper spoke to said the man's first name was Jared, while one person gave the women's name as Amanda.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

that one ALWAYS makes me laugh....

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

i'm sorry....20 years ago, we used to call that either "a shooting", or "crazy assholes, shooting at people"

"mass shooting" is just the newspeak term used in today's media's language of fear...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

we've been on "the list" since "conspiracy theorists" showed up in the MIAC, and Homeland Security reports, years ago...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Why are the comments disabled for this video? They are telling their account of what happened, and taking no questions. No comments allowed on their video! I wonder why...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't think that their idea of "revolution" is the same as mine. I do not understand how murdering innocent people equivocates to a revolution. In my opinion a true revolution in the US is justifiable under certain conditions. I would say that at the moment such action is not justifiable. Even with our rights coming under fire in more than one way, as the Declaration of Independence itself states "Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

So in my mind I do not think the state of circumstances in the US has reached absolute despotism. That is what revolution against the government is all about. If one has grievances with the police, which may have been the case in this instance, there are other ways to go about seeking justice. Killing people for any reason is never justifiable, although sometimes it is understandable under certain conditions, such as war, but actions like this just make me cringe.

Part of the problem seems to stem from a lack of logic, which makes me wonder just how sane people like this truly are. Obviously these people either did not value life enough, even their own, or they were so consumed with having an impact that they ignored this value altogether. Both suggest incorrect mental function in my opinion, because neither of these seems to be truly common amongst the population. There are many more people who do value life enough to not do things like this than there are of the other kind.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Who is "they"? This was what a reporter told a neighbor.

How is this incident evidence of anyone being on a list? No government entity did anything to these two.

Is it so difficult to believe that someone who believed in conspiracy theories just flew off the handle on their own?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

"You're a little nervous because you don't know what to expect." Diego, Phillip and nearly every other member of the team were intentionally in the dark on this terrorism drill. The man who initiated the drill said, "They don't know what they're going in on. They don't have any idea what the exercise is going to be about. So all that has been kept very quiet so they don't have any idea if they're going in on an earthquake, a terrorist attack or what." That man is Paul Bailey, the team's program manager. He says the element of surprise makes the drill seem more real. "Oh it does it does and that's what we built it in for."

It's equipment paid for with Homeland Security money.

They know this simulated terrorist attack could be a reality in Las Vegas at any given time. "This is a reality that, unfortunately after 9/11, that we live with every day now in this country. It is part of our life now."

www.8newsnow.com...

So according to this article these practice drills leave the emergency responders out of the loop. They don't even know if it's real life or a drill. Is it a stretch to think that a drill might be portrayed as real life with the help from the cooperating media? I think not.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: metodex

What revolution is that?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Daedalus

Now they are trying to link them to SLENDER MAN and DARK KNIGHT?

"They" are just reporters reporting what a neighbor said.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
See how it's done. Sometimes the media will tell you it's just a drill, sometimes they don't and present the drill as real life. It's that simple. That's the magic of TV!
www.myfoxphoenix.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well this is weird. The civilian allegedly shot to death at Walmart was originally said to be a woman. Now the coroner announces that was wrong, it was a man. Maybe he just found a corpse in the morgue to use for this exercise? It's possible...

The Clark County coroner has identified the bystander killed during Sunday's shooting incidents as 31-year-old Joseph Robert Wilcox.
www.jrn.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

See how it's done. Sometimes the media will tell you it's just a drill, sometimes they don't and present the drill as real life. It's that simple. That's the magic of TV!
www.myfoxphoenix.com...

There's more to reality than what appears on a computer or TV screen.

The many people involved in a drill like this can certainly tell the difference between an exercise and the real thing.

I'm not a fan of the police but it is completely implausible that all the law enforcement involved in something as nefarious as what you are alleging would keep quiet. And that's not even taking into account all the media and civilians who would have to be involved.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join