It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo
No offense taken. Which parts of my post do you consider insane?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: opethPA

sorry, I'm no longer accepting BS pro gun propaganda anymore, other countries with gun control laws don't have this problem.

I don't see pro gun people patrolling gang neighborhoods. it's not like y'all are making things safer.

You're naive if you think countries with stricter gun laws have no issue. One of the worst in the history of massacres was perpetrated just a few years ago in Norway where a gun assailant killed 91 people.

www.youtube.com...

How about those Brits that have such strict gun laws... Just mere beheading in the streets..

www.reuters.com...

And violent crime in Europe is statistically much higher than in the US. It's a statistical fact!

dev3.cepr.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
What is it you are claiming this time, that the shooting that just took place in Las vegas was a drill?

Can't blame him personally...

Most of us are aware that the MSM "NEWS" has absolutely NOTHING to do with reality.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with believing the exact opposite of what the propaganda is telling us.

The mainstream media appears to serve multiple functions. First, to distribute information that the controlling cabal wants you to believe is real news. Secondly, to assist in the cover-up of information that has leaked out through other sources. In other words, Damage Control. Thirdly, as a weapon to assassinate the characters of those who expose the practices of the Establishment. Also, to act as a firewall to prevent information detrimental to the elite's control from reaching the public. Finally, to continue to reinforce mainstream accounts of current and historical events. The mainstream news essentially serves as a primary tool for social conditioning or mind-control.

"It is through the press and the media that the lie is penetrating through to the masses," declared Professor Marrs. The media is used as a weapon. So when you watch, read, or listen to mainstream news, ask yourself, "what will the CFR like me to believe today?"

Centralized Control of History, Media, and Academia

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
I wonder if they will stop selling items like this now.

Why? There were more homicides from clubs and hammers than actual "assault" rifles.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Security cameras at CiCi’s and Wal-Mart captured almost everything. The recordings have not been made public.

The above can be found on an internet search. There it is. All caught on camera. It will never be shown to prove this happened. We're just told it happened and there is surveillance video of it, but we will not be allowed to see it. The shooters are dead so there will be no need for anyone to testify under oath in a court of law. That's why the shooters almost always die. No trial, no evidence, just an official story. Quickly they then move on to the next shooting in Oregon.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This guy and his girl are kicked off the Bundy Ranch where they openly carry firearms there even though as a convicted felon Jerad Miller could not own firearms and could have easily been arrested for that. And they did everything possible to draw attention to themselves at the apartment complex where they lived:

www.washingtonpost.com...
Brandon Moore, a resident of the complex, told the Las Vegas Sun, ”They were handing out white-power propaganda and were talking about doing the next Columbine.”

Sorry, but these two literally scream "provocateurs." Due to Jerad's legal woes, I get the feeling someone made him a deal he simply couldn't refuse. But like many another patsy, he found out the joke was on him.

/

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego
Excellent theory! The loser had so many legal problems. He was probably arrested in Las Vegas for something or nothing and was discovered to have either warrants for something or violating probation. Then the deal was made to participate in the "active shooter" drill and all would be forgiven. In addition to the $100.00 from Crisis Actors.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: thismilitarywife

Could it not be possible that the Police did notify the base as a courtesy and the base chose its response? I know we have had incidents near me where we notified other agencies as a heads up.

A few countries over there is an Army base that sits on a main north south road in the county, which means people have to go through parts of it to get to the other side. Police Pursuits have gone through there, the military is notified and monitors.

Its possible military police / security knew about it from monitoring police channels.

Lots of possibilities.

Absolutely possible! It's just super strange that we have specific lists of places we cannot go (i.e. if a merchant sells spice, a club where people got shot or stabbed, or leadership thinks proprietors are spies) yet there wasn't even a… "Hey, this happened, you should know about it!" I've asked other spouses at the commissary today and one said she saw it on the news yesterday, another said this was the first she's heard about it. Even my husband has not had any sort of email or bulletin from command warning or informing, which I just think is strange.

I can go into the bathrooms at the squadron and see nonclassified conflict status on the stall doors about CAR, Syria, Crimea, etc… but the walmart outside the front gates. I just feel strange about the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: thismilitarywife
Hello and welcome to ATS!

Thank you so much. I've always wanted to post but have been a little scared to until now. This time I thought I should speak up.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The two scumbags said they were going "underground" soon. That could mean "disappearing" after their role in the production.

Extremely valid point...

Theory's such as yours are the ONLY thing that makes any sense in light of the comments about "disappearing".

"We gotta do what we gotta do," Jerad Miller told Kelly Fielder, adding that he and his wife, Amanda, were departing for an "underground world."

Unless of course they somehow realized that in reality they were headed for hell.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Looks like the killer has something in common with Barry. The Chicago White Sox! Another small clue left behind. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Is Alyn Beck real?

The guy isn't even in the ground for crying out loud.

The disgusting thing is that no one attaches their name to this kind of crap. They just hide behind anonymous accounts.

(post by Mikeultra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The line is blurred between reality and "active shooters" as can be illustated in this article. This happened in Las Vegas.

How’s this for an ill-conceived emergency preparedness drill? An off-duty cop pretending to be a terrorist stormed into a hospital intensive care unit brandishing a handgun, which he pointed at nurses while herding them down a corridor and into a room. There, after harrowing moments, he explained that the whole caper was a training exercise. The staff at St. Rose Dominican Hospitals-Siena Campus, where the incident took place Monday morning, found the exercise more traumatizing than instructive.

“There are significant safety issues here,” Ruiz said. “We would never condone a drill like this. We put the safety of the patients and nurses and hospital staff first and foremost.” Ruiz said the union is investigating the incident. Many people saw the gunman, she said, and the union is gathering statements and talking to hospital administrators. Andy North, director of public policy and external affairs for the hospital, apologized for any distress caused by the incident. There’s been an “ongoing effort to try and make (emergency preparedness drills) as realistic as possible,” he said, but the goal is not to scare or harm anyone. He said as many as 10 employees were involved in the incident and no one was hurt. The actor was from a local police department, North said. The staff was supposed to have been told in advance of the exercise, but there was a “disconnect,” North said. That won’t happen again, he said.

www.lasvegassun.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA
Yes, it could very well be just that. There is a conflict on how many children Alyn Beck has. Two police sources reported different numbers. Is it six or three? Is Alyn Beck real? That's an odd way to spell Allen. And the other cop Igor Soldo emigrated to the U.S from Bosnia, so there's no telling what he might take part in as part of some government plot.

it is a weird way to spell Allen because his name is Alyn which is a different name and beyond that, why does it matter how is name was spelled?

You know what, crimes are committed in lots of places where did it become your right to see that video? Something happened in the building I work in and we never saw the video, does that mean it never happened?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack

originally posted by: Xaphan
I wonder if they will stop selling items like this now.

Why? There were more homicides from clubs and hammers than actual "assault" rifles.

www.fbi.gov...

Heck, more homicides from hands and feet than actual "assault" rifles.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join