It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
When I heard that the killers allegedly covered the dead cops body with a Gadsen flag, I begin to think that details are being added to the actual crime scene. I don't believe the Gadsen flag was placed over the dead cops! When they say "Never let a good crisis go to waste", it could mean adding extra things for those with an agenda. That being that the Tea Party are domestic terrorists. That's what Dingy Harry calls the Tea Party. I think this is going to escalate as the November election approaches. The Democrats are worried about losing the Senate. If that happens, Dingy Harry will shrivel up from the blow to his ego.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
When I heard that the killers allegedly covered the dead cops body with a Gadsen flag, I begin to think that details are being added to the actual crime scene.

Ditto for the "swastika" allegedly placed on one of the bodies. That way they get to link the Conspiracy Theorists/Gun Owners with Nazis. They get a lot of mileage out of those old Nazis.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Long time lurker, first time post. Hello,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am temporarily at Nellis AFB, which is quite literally across the street from this Walmart. Even with an active shooter situation nearby, the base was never put on lockdown, nor were we warned about it. Their Facebook page mentions nothing, and no warnings or information about the event has been passed on to active duty, spouses or employees on instillation.

The majority of the information I received was from out of state family who heard about it before I did. In fact, I drove past the Walmart shortly after the incident (unaware) and it was not closed, nor did it have a police presence at all. It was busy as ever with the parking lot 3/4 full. I'm actually surprised the base hasn't been told anything. From the DFAC to the gym, no one is talking about it at all. It's really bizarre considering this happened right outside these gates.

Another man off'd himself in the same Walmart December of last year, too. I'm not really sure why this area is so weird, but it is and I just had to share my bewilderment. The rest of the country is talking about it, yet on this base, not even a yoga class was canceled.
December 2013 suicide

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well, I'll tell you what. Most sane people are going to agree that it seems very implausible that something like this could be a massive conspiracy with all kinds of people involved. I'll grant you that. It seems that way.

HOWEVER....

If you could go back in time to Germany before WW2, you would think anyone who tried to warn you about a massive Nazi conspiracy was crazy too. Evidently, they were all in on it and they managed to keep things like the Holocaust secret enough to fool people into believing they were just going to get a nice shower.

Now how did they keep all those human beings from feeling the slightest bit sorry for their victims? Of course this is all assuming you believe the official version of history. But let's just say it's indisputable. Let's not argue with the official Nazi story for the purposes of this thread. Let's say we believe they managed to pull off one of the biggest officially acknowledged conspiracies in history. Now. Why are conspiracies impossible just because there would have to be a lot of people involved and you have to be able to believe that nobody would spill the beans?
edit on 10-6-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: thismilitarywife

Could it not be possible that the Police did notify the base as a courtesy and the base chose its response? I know we have had incidents near me where we notified other agencies as a heads up.

A few countries over there is an Army base that sits on a main north south road in the county, which means people have to go through parts of it to get to the other side. Police Pursuits have gone through there, the military is notified and monitors.

The incident might have occurred so rapidly that notification didn't go out on time etc.

A Police Pursuit near Niagara Falls, on the US side, were involved in a felony pursuit that crossed the border. The Police supervisor failed to have dispatch to notify customs/border patrol as well as Canadian police. The pursuit crossed the border, the US police continued into Canada, big diplomatic brewhaha ensued.

Its possible there are policies in place that puts notification responsibility on the dispatcher / call takers.

Its possible military police / security knew about it from monitoring police channels.

Lots of possibilities.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Rahm Emanuel, Obamas former chief of staff, made that comment.

This is local law enforcement, not the White House.

Please try and use complete facts before misrepresenting what someone said who is not even remotely linked to what occurred.

To claim something did not occur when witnesses are stating the contrary suggests you might want to tone down the paranoia. Your argument is coming across like those who claim a missile hit the pentagon, yet the civilians on the highway and surrounding areas saw the plane hit. A suggestion was made that those people are all government agents / contractors and that no real civilians were present.

Conspiracy is fine in moderation.

respectfully.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thismilitarywife This is pretty strange. I know this is a first post from someone unknown to ATS but I have to say that this if true sure puts some strange light on this so called event. It this is a contrivance by the controllers it is well played with their massive asset base. Fully artificial news to generate public pressure on US gun ownership would be a hallmark in new speak.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I wonder if they will stop selling items like this now.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Remember the guy who wanted to use "Women and Children as Shields"? Way Past Connecting the DOTS..

Barry Sensa @nadiepetah
Follow
Remember the guy who wanted to use women as human shields at #BundyRanch? Guess which cop-killer posed with him? RT
10:23 AM - 9 Jun 2014
118 Retweets 33 favorites

Former sheriff: Women ‘need to be the first ones shot’ by feds in Bundy Ranch standoff

"A former Arizona sheriff who has taken the side of cattle ranchers in Nevada said this week that he would have allowed his own wife and daughters to be shot as human shields because it would look bad for the federal government on television.

In a statement to Fox News on Monday that was first flagged by Glenn Beck’s The Blaze, former Sheriff Richard Mack talked about his strategy to put women on the front lines if a gunfight broke out between “rogue federal agents” and rancher Cliven Bundy, who reportedly owes the taxpayers more than $1 million for allowing his cattle to graze on government land.

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he recalled. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

(source Raw Story)

Can Beck, Fox, Bundy et al be charged with inspiring this murder spree?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Yes I'm aware of who uttered those words. He worked for the guy who said this to Sarah Brady, "We're working on gun control, but under the radar." Nevada being the home state of Dingy Harry who also belongs to the same political party as the previously mentioned individuals. Now read the following paragraph from politifact.com

The quote and the claim struck us as interesting because 1.) It’s typically not smart to say you’re doing something "under the radar," if you’re actually doing something under the radar, and 2.) It suggests something of a conspiracy because Sarah Brady is a prominent gun control advocate, having helped create the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence with her husband Jim. (We’re assuming you know the Brady story, but if you don’t -- this will help.)
www.politifact.com...

It comes from a 2011 Washington Post profile of White House gun policy adviser Steve Croley. It’s not a direct quote from Obama, rather it’s Brady recalling to Post reporter Jason Horowitz her meeting with Obama on March 30, 2011, the 30th anniversary of the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan. Here’s what Horowitz wrote: During the meeting, President Obama dropped in and, according to Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, "to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda," she said. "I just want you to know that we are working on it," Brady recalled the president telling them. "We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar." In the meeting, she said, Obama discussed how records get into the system and what can be done about firearms retailers. Her husband specifically brought up the proposed ban on large magazine clips, and she noted that even former Vice President Dick Cheney had suggested that some restrictions on the clips might make sense. "He just laughed," Sarah Brady said approvingly of the president. Both she and her husband, she emphasized, had absolute confidence that the president was committed to regulation.
www.politifact.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Rahm Emanuel is part of the Democratic Party and is quite close to Barry, so what he says does matter. Especially since there has been so many "shootings" since 2009.

edit on 10-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thismilitarywife
Hello and welcome to ATS! Very interesting post. I'm really intrigued by the fact you drove past the "crime scene" shortly after it happened and all appeared normal. This could indicate that this was a drill filmed at another Walmart or that Walmart at another time and presented by the media as real life. The two suspects are obviously low life druggies. Perhaps they were incarcerated sometime after the Bundy Ranch showdown, or maybe they overdosed on something. A perfect crisis presented itself and couldn't be left to waste. Clarke County is as corrupt as Chicago. I wouldn't put anything past them. Also notice that any photos of the Walmart are zoomed in very close, so it's hard to tell what particular Walmart it is. There's so many, a drill could have been filmed anywhere and turned into breaking news by the propaganda news media.

Dingy Harry did say about the Bundy Ranch, "This isn't over yet." With this whole yarn now being spun I can see what he meant!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
USA is steadily walking towards anarchy. Its social systems are failing as a result of decline in morality.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Compare these two images. The first is a propaganda photo from Getty Images. Notice the "crime scene" tape strewn carelessly for effect. More importantly though look at the FEMA water bottles which are always supplied for the "active shooter" drills. Where else have those pallets of water bottles been photographed at "shootings"? This photo was taken in front of 163 North Nellis Blvd. You can see the number 163 above the doors on the store front. This is quite a distance away from the Walmart at 201 North Nellis Blvd. So why the crime scene tape? Oh it's for staged effect! Do the Walmart workers look distraught in any way? Do the cops look distraught? No they do not!

Here is a Google Street View of the same store. It's an earlier photo from 2011 so the paint scheme is different as it also was on the Walmart at that time. This is beginning to look like just another "active shooter" drill presented as real life.

edit on 10-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
For those who don't believe in the idea of "active shooter" drills and other "mass casualty" drills, I present this as evidence that they do exist.

National Report spoke with Nathan Bowles, founder of the website CrisisActors.org, who had the following to say: “The government hires crisis actors for a variety of reasons. This could be nothing more than a routine exercise, or could be something more nefarious in nature. Similar ads were identified following the incident at Sandy Hook, the bombing at the Boston Marathon and the mass shooting at Fort Hood. Our governments use of these types of crisis actors is well documented and should not be taken lightly.” - See more at: http://_national_report_dot_net_/atlanta-craigslist-ad-seeking-crisis-actors/#sthash.9A5nc0jU.dpuf
http://_national_report_dot_net_/atlanta-craigslist-ad-seeking-crisis-actors/

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

For those who don't believe in the idea of "active shooter" drills and other "mass casualty" drills, I present this as [/pic]

Of course their are disaster drills , it's common sense for their to be.
We do them multiple times a year in the IT world.
We do them multiple times a year in the healthcare world.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Compare these two images. The first is a propaganda photo from Getty Images. Notice the "crime scene" tape strewn

What is it you are claiming this time, that the shooting that just took place in Las vegas was a drill?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
Yes, it could very well be just that. There is a conflict on how many children Alyn Beck has. Two police sources reported different numbers. Is it six or three? Is Alyn Beck real? That's an odd way to spell Allen. And the other cop Igor Soldo emigrated to the U.S from Bosnia, so there's no telling what he might take part in as part of some government plot.
www.jrn.com...

The two scumbags said they were going "underground" soon. That could mean "disappearing" after their role in the production.

Walmart has tons of cameras both inside and outside the store. In spite of that, my bet is that we'll never see these suspects on any surveillance video.

Then you have to consider all the down and out people living in Las Vegas along with all the illegal aliens, both of which would do or say anything for a buck. So I do think there's plenty of willing liars to play their parts in these drills. That includes the cops too.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
a reply to: opethPA

The US is going to explode soon. These are only getting more frequent.

Soon, posse comitatus will be a thing of the past and people will rejoice in their safety while jack boots patrol the streets.

My guess anyways.

Peace

And when freedom loving Americans petition the government to "stop the madness!" ...they will whisper back "the people asked for this."

You are right, the best way to create a martial law based society is to turn it's citizens on themselves. Then the people are ONLY willing to rely on the government's version of security.

The strange piece of information to this ordeal is:
1. They claim the shooter(s) say "tell the police the revolution has begun"
2. Yet, the incident was far from a revolution
3. To be a part of a revolution you have to LIVE and FIGHT... not commit suicide.

This is where something doesn't sit right.

edit on 10-6-2014 by WCmutant because: Had to add addition comment...

edit on 10-6-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The only question here is...what were their ATS screen names?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

I'm sorry but you have to be trolling at this point. There is no way a sane person could be saying the things you are saying. Sorry.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join