It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would You End All Religions on This Planet?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would like it if people dropped organized religion in favor of developing their own spiritual selves. Let people figure out the truth for themselves.. we are all capable of it, and we don't need to adhere to a defined set of 'club rules' to find it. I don't know how I would go about this, but I'm sure it'll come around on it's own.. someday

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by JR MacBeth

A very interesting post, some of what you describe is actually predicted in a bible verse, the "delivery system" as you call it is being developed right now. Implementation of your theory will be a shock to the world, but most would accept it, however a certain percentage will fight it to the death, as you say. Here is the kicker it could be go time at any moment, but I can imagine a false flag type event setting it up.

Thanks Blue_Jay, I occasionally see some interesting parallels between what is taking place, and that which was written in the bible.

I agree, from what I can tell, as crazy as it seems, most will willingly embrace this new "faith" being cooked up by our masters. And I hope that doesn't sound like it is tinged with too much derision, certainly those who sign up for this new program have been literally "programmed", for many years, to accept it. As Christians "used to" say, "But for the Grace of God, go I."

As far as false flags, I'm pretty sure they have become the norm these days. 9/11 gave a lot of people a new awareness about this kind of thing, and yet, in a certain sense, entire wars that have been fought, actually qualify as the same sort of thing. WW2 is perhaps complex, but it still gives us an example. Not long ago, almost no one knew that Roosevelt not only knew about Pearl Harbor in advance, but he literally provoked the Japanese to the point that they had few other options than eventual retaliation.

Well, I do hope more people will become interested in these matters. I hate to think that one day my great-grand children will suffer under a yoke of misery that could have been avoided, if we today had done more to awaken people who simply do not see anything coming, and are too preoccupied with utter nonsense to care.

JR

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

We live in the Devils domain of learning and knowledge! Fire ( Fuel , Heat & Oxygen which is the fire triangle ) is everything externally from plants to animals to Humans. This has a negative effect on everything we experience in life. This is the fire triangle which every system on earth operates under. The TOP of the triangle ( Kings, Queens, Presidents, Primeministers, Captains, Generals, Banks, Bosses ect ) control the bottom for direction while the BOTTOM of the triangle is the general public in labour supporting the top like sheep. All systems operate this way even sporting teams and workplaces.

World banks were formed under the same operation. Private familys owned the Banks of the river or sea commenced trade with other countrys for the people of the country they were in. Law of the Sea.

Law of the Land is each countrys individual law.

This is why Law is needed to assit the innocent and convict the guilty. If we had no law people would run riot and we would return to the stone age!

This is Eden (Earth) where we learn to become wise in death. Like a child attending school.

Water gives us life, this is the zero point from the sun where it forms. Jesus stated he was everything and nothing. This is our Positive energy which gave us life to start with. Everything on Earth is a living battery.
This is why water is used to baptize people in the Christian religion.

The Sun (Male) is the son of God while the Earth (Female) is mother nature. This is our hardware while we are all the software. It is a Macro computer in action.

Up and down, narrow and wide, High and low, negative and positive, heads and tails, good and bad, deep and shallow, thick and thin, fat and skinny, short and tall, close and far, rich and poor. These are all opposites which we all live with.

We have got to where we are today by supporting eachother. Law is required due to the Negative aspects of life. Our internal selves are positive! This is what all religions teach. We need law for society to work effectively. To protect the innocent and convict the guilty.

Think positive of all things and we can achieve so much. We have constantly thought of others do get the Health systems operating to support others in need. Love, faith, respect, assist, honor are all qualitys we should abide to. We are all different people experienceing different aspects of life but we all are under the one system. All for one and one for all!

The pyramids state this information. The pyramids were built with in perfect mathematical equasions. They were built by not aliens but man in the previous cycle of life using the technology we have now. The Sphinx represents a lions body with a human head depicting mankind king of the domain as the lion is known as the king of animals.

With the use of money which is a number system, we have got to this point in evolution. Numbers are in evrything we do. Time was formed by sun-worship. (Calendar rotation of the sun) Another number system!

All religions are positive energy by believeing in a power and energy higher than ourselves. By this we have created where we are today. If we think positive and realize where we are all people would give respect and thanks to all.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

After all why bother if there is no God who judges your thoughts and deeds?

You judge yourself. The need of an all-forgiving, Nepotist Judge/Father figure is the biggest act of cowardice and avoidance of personal responsibility I have ever seen. Basically the believer falls so deep in denial and self-righteousness that it becomes impossible for them to own up for all the hypocritical actions and thoughts throughout their lives and need to bribe a judge to rule in their favor. This makes it impossible to live in anything other than sheer terror and guilt. When you are man/woman enough to sit in front of that mirror and accept that YOU TOO are a selfish, mundane creature like everyone else, then the guilt goes away and you can stop blaming others and face the facts: You are as responsible of this mess we've made as everyone else is.

Why pursue self sacrifice, when no one is watching and no one cares under your dead and hopeless atheist worldview?

Christ did it out of pure love for humanity right? Isn't that what your religion preaches? then you already know the answer to your question. You don't need to be acknowledged or honored for every good deed you make. If no one is watching, then sacrifice and Love would be a natural thing, not fueled by fear, guilt or seeking heavenly rewards.... it would be genuine and of pure intentions.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Isawsomething because: clarity

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You are a religious nutjob. You know deep in your heart that your belief in fairy tales contributes more to the corruption our the world than anything. Eventually the belief in fantasies will bring about World War 3. No one will need to rid the world of religion because religion itself will kill us all.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

It's quite simple. Unless you are a mindless self pleasuring automaton, and like some dumb animal are completely uninterested in the meaning of life, you have to have considered at least once, how all of the marvelous universe, and it's intricate order came about. If you are an atheist, you must come to the absurd conclusion that it's all an accident and you are a mere fluke of the universe, with no right to even exist (to quote an obscure song).

Thus the atheist religion is forced to believe that nothing created everything. So, all life has a complex software encoding called dna, nothing created that; all the physical parameters of the subatomic particles have to be tuned just so to create the stars and support carbon life, the amazing creative powers of nothingness generated that. It's an extraordinary faith you atheists have. To believe in the power of the void, the imaginative creative process of nothing. That nothing created everything. So you have a god after all. Your god is nothing, the power of random chance. Now that is a fanciful religion indeed. I can see why you have to kill so many people in order to sustain the faith. Very few buy into it.
edit on 14-12-2010 by SevenThunders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_form
I would like it if people dropped organized religion in favor of developing their own spiritual selves. Let people figure out the truth for themselves.. we are all capable of it, and we don't need to adhere to a defined set of 'club rules' to find it. I don't know how I would go about this, but I'm sure it'll come around on it's own.. someday

The problem with that is that according to the Judeo-Christian scriptures, God has always used some form of organized worship, whether is was the Patriarchal family head, the priestly arraignment of the Israelites, or the assembly of Older men in Jerusalem in the First Century. Dropping organized religion would mean ignoring the instructions given in the Bible. "Figuring out the truth" for yourself is not really an option for those who want to adhere closely to the scriptures.
So to expect each person to develop their own set of beliefs without instructors or qualified teachers sounds enlightened, but it does not follow the direction in the Bible.
You would have to convince people to disregard what is contained in the scriptures an adopt a completely different set of values. Possible, for a small group perhaps, but difficult if not impossible for Billions.

The teacher/student relationship is unavoidable in my opinion. It would also be impossible to convince people who believed that they stumbled upon the "truth" to keep it to themselves.

You have presented some though provoking ideas though...I thank you.
edit on 12/14/2010 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/14/2010 by Sparky63 because: bad spelling

edit on 12/14/2010 by Sparky63 because: More Bad Spelling...I blame it on my Keyboard

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The only way to end it would be to stop teaching it. when everyone who believes passes on, quit passing it on. now even that won't completely get rid of it, but will greatly reduce it i believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If everyone was in the christ,it would be perfect and there would be no further need for religion.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If the average person could finally learn that the choice is not between religious faith or an acceptance of oblivion upon corporeal death, then it might go a long way toward freeing people to believe what they know to be true, instead of clinging to faith as if it's an existential lifeboat. It's the psychological schism that embracing what you know, deep inside, to be literally impossible - as an eternal life insurance policy - that twists the modern society's individual and his/her experience of conscious existence. Eliminating the contradiction between the traditional theological narrative and what the 21st century modern human clearly knows to be factual and logical, would relieve a lot of the need for the kind of lockstep dogmatic thinking that's required to allow for a relationship between humanity and its notion of God.

It's a very different time than it was in 70 AD. It's time to fix the problem that the largest theology in the world has with the obvious aspects of reality. If this can be done, the ripple effect will be overwhelming, and will transform all notions of faith and religion.
edit on 12/14/2010 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Time.

Your myths will fade with a continued increase in our understanding of the natural world around us. Just as generations of other myths have done.

If you are a Christian, you probably give little credence to the gods and hero's of ancient Babylon or Egypt, what makes you think your version of the same story will suffer any less from the continued evolution of the human intellect?

This is a battle your are destined to lose. Science has no beginning and no end. It has no creator and no destroyer. It has only the desire to see what is placed before it's eyes and to endeavor, to the best of it's ability to comprehend what it views in an honest manner. The only rule is that one must measure what one sees and that another must be see and measure it, as well.

Religions rule is that one must not see and must not measure. One must simply accept what one is told to accept. One must view the universe through a specific pair of glasses and not remove them nor change the lens.

It is absolutism verses dynamics. Unknowable answers verse Questions to be asked.

Religion has one thing right though. This is the end times. The end of blind faith and birth of independent intellectualism.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

I would have our alien brothers reveal themselves. Disclosure will eliminate 90% of religion!

This is true, unfortunately.

The church, as it exists today is woefully uninformed of scripture. Many Christians know nothing of an "end time Great Deception" . The book of Revelation tells us that this Great Deception will be so powerful that "even the elect" may be misled. One only need listen to the UFO "believers" zeal at the thought of disclosure to understand the ease of human acceptance of the lie that man was "planted" here by extraterrestrials in antiquity.

I believe the entities we refer to as "aliens" are, in fact the Nephilim spoken of in: Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV): "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." This is reference to fallen angels, who followed Lucifer, having intercourse with human women and birthing a bastardized offspring. The "sons of God" in this scripture are what we call "aliens".

The scriptures tell us there will be a "great falling away" of the faithful in the end of the age. This deception will be so enticing that many will "believe a lie and be damned". Believers need to be aware of this eventuality.

This Great Deception will not end religion on this plamet, but it indeed could cause many to leave the faith and accept a lie that will seperate them from God.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
What would be your final solution to all persons of faith?

Education. But even then, I don't care one way or another what people believe. It's how they act upon those beliefs that I care about.
edit on 14-12-2010 by PieKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, to reveal how it can be done, we first have to look in a place that you are asking how to end --a religious place, or event of a supposed Marian apparition that took place in the late 1990's. Yep, in order to take 2 steps ahead, we must first take a step backwards.

During a series of apparitions, the Virgin Mary apparently had mentioned that the illuminati and the spider web of secret societies will bring down Christianity as well as all religions through a series of carefully constructed events --and all of these events are lies.

One of the events is a series of "new findings" that scientists will unearth in various main religious regions so they have the most, deep impact of that particular religion. For example, scientists will "find" something buried in Jerusalem that will discredit Christ and who he was, and more importantly, what he and Christianity means to the world. Of course not one finding will do it all, so there'll be many, ranging in importance, but changing our histories none the less. They have to change the history before they can change our minds and lay down the yellow brick road for us all to follow that will lead us straight to...yep, you guessed it, their new One World Religion.

Then comes the final act --the emergence of our Space brothers, who will get most to believe that they were the ones who created us and have been watching and guiding us all along. This will be the Great Delusion for UFO's will deceive even the elect. And it just so happens that our "Space Brothers" (who are actually the Fallen Angles, NOT the Ascended Masters as they claim), will actually look like us when they arrive. According to them, we look like them because of course they created us. The real reason of course is that God created them and is allowing to come to earth as the Pit is opened at the beginning of the End Times.

That is how all religions will end on earth for a brief moment in time, at least 1.5 years, no more than 7 years in physical time (depending how well they coordinate everything during their window of opportunity), but a blink of an eye in the spiritual sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
but

my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend

some ppl need to have beliefs and social groups to identify with

education does impact on beliefs - so much so that with education we all become more secular in beliefs

i think it would be far better to get rid of those who prey and gain financially from misleading those who need a belief

in another thread on here a mother of 3 with no job and living on the street was told she had to give $50-00 a week to the pastor of her church so he can send his kids to private schools

I say - make it illegal for anyone to live off preaching and you will see some real spirituality taught instead of the kind that benefits the pastors and other religious leaders

make it illegal for any money to be exchanged for any spiritual reasons and you will get truth

I honestly feel that the religious of old invented a soul so they could charge us lots of money to save that non-existent soul from a non existent hell that they also created

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
2012 And\or WW3.

Problem solved and most likely inevitable anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I would only consider the thought if we found life outside this planet. Otherwise too me every religion now, is nothing more then a tool that is endlessly used in every civilization that has ever existed on Earth which is put in place for :control:. My belief of this also comes with the belief that more then half of our so told history on Earth has been made up.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

All religions have the same principles. Under the sun, every religion is born, grows, develops, multiplies into many sects, and dies. This is how it has always been and will always be. Religious principles never die. The religious forms can die, but the religious principles, in other words, the eternal values, can never die. They continue; they are re-dressed with new forms.
~ Samael Aun Weor, Religious Principles

So I'll say it again

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

"How Would You End All Religions on This Planet?"

By somehow realizing them in fullness as per their original intent.

That's the only way, to become awakened to the truth, and take our freaking heads out of the sand!

I desperately wanted to say that most of you are idiots, but, I don't want to offend anyone!

edit on 14-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, we weren't going to tell you, but the plan is to have you all rounded up and beheaded. Hope you don't mind. Just kidding.
Really.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by warza

No worries.

And don't you know that we're like Jack Jeebs in the movie Men in Black..?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join