It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would You End All Religions on This Planet?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Ignorance is a breeding ground for organized religion. The more we learn about the natural world, the less we attribute to magical sky wizards.

many of Brilliant scientists have been religious
Science can Nothing to prove or to disprove Entity of Deity because conception of God is based upon Idea of Eternity

edit on 14-12-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Unity Love and a restart

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

WE CHOOSE TO PREACH WHAT WE BELIEVE. DONT IT SHOW HOW SINCERE WE HUMANS ARE?

Infact we are very fair people and this is just act to offer same good what we choose for ourselves. Because that shows how much we do care for others. imposing our belives will be disrespect of free will. But helping others with same soloution what you found best for you is nothing but sincerety. Now whether you believe in organized religion or non organized. it depends on all and Before Religion we were not having rules that few things are good and few are bad. truth is good even it can harm and lie is bad even for the time being it benefits, what golden rules religion has taught us but we are now thinking these are controlling rules and we should select where to lie and where to speak truth. But this is what we already do. Religion is showing us very best what should be done. But we always want to bend rules for us and want to see others following them. This all religion talk is just representing this!

WE SHOULD RESPECT RELGIONS AS THEY ARE CODE OF LIFE AND PEOPLE WITH FREE WILL HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO THEM.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by The_Zomar

I am an event planner and floral designer.
I will never allow you to make the "punch".

Event planner, huh? Is that why you asked your original question? Heh, it's like someone throwing chum into the shark tank, just to be able to sit back and watch the feeding frenzy.

This isn't an attack, BTW; I merely suspect you of having a twisted sense of humor. "Final solution", indeed!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
These posts are very revealing. It shows just how far the West has degenerated morally. The government brainwashing has successfully replaced the truth with a state sponsored religion, atheism, or more precisely, scientific materialism, the official state religion of the former Soviet Union. So the Soviet change agents have succeeded beyond our wildest imaginations and their philosophies now triumph in the West.

The fact is without religion there would be absolutely no reason to behave in a moral fashion whatsoever. After all why bother if there is no God who judges your thoughts and deeds? Why not just follow the teachings of the master satanist Aleister Crowley? Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law?

By the way the greatest mass slaughterers of all time are atheists. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot etc. That's what you get when you throw out religion and promote your satanic worldviews. Without christianity there would be no concept of helping the needy, you would have no mercy hospitals, there would be no concept of the equality of man (that's a unique christian teaching that was unknown to the pagan world), you would have no outreach to meet the needs of the worlds suffering throughout the world. There would be no mercy ships providing free surgery to deformed children, mother Teresa's work with the poor in India would not have happened, and no aid would be sent during various natural disasters.

Instead you adopt the most selfish of philosophies wherein your own needs and pleasures are your new gods. Why pursue self sacrifice, when no one is watching and no one cares under your dead and hopeless atheist worldview?

Even more pathetic are the manifold signs and wonders that clearly point to the veracity of the worlds greatest religion, christianity. These are suppressed and ignored because they conflict with the state religion. Thus no one talks about how the rebirth of Israel fulfills a dozen prophecies, or how Jesus is still doing miracles throughout the world, or how we are moving towards a world government, exactly as predicted in Revelations.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by pplrnuts

I have answered his question on other threads.
He doesn't like the answer that I give him!
edit on 14-12-2010 by mamabeth because: spelling

Ahem, not quite that simple though is it M, metaphorically you flipped me the finger and answered a question I didn't ask.

| did not ask you whether if you believed your god would tell you to kill me, I asked you if your god did would you do it ?

Simple yes or no would have done the trick, obviously if the answer was no i would ask you why not, but we both know the answer would never be a straight no.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think someone dared Hitler that once and he had some good ideas.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is a really easy question:

Just Revoke their Tax Exception status and revoke Church Donation Tax Exceptions.
It's run like a Business so they should pay the same taxes like everybody else.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

The government brainwashing has successfully replaced the truth with a state sponsored religion, atheism,

How in the hell is not believing something a religion ? Like not stamp collecting is a hobby ?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by paeter
I think someone dared Hitler that once and he had some good ideas.

Lets not forget he was a christian whose minions swore an oath to the christian god and was backed by a christian church.

Also let's not forget that should Hitler had asked jesus for forgiveness and acceptance then he is now happily tucking into the bread of heaven waiting for Mamabeth to join him for supper..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The populace of this planet is still far too infantile to abandon religion.

I'll let my friend Patton Oswald explain it in a comedic, but very accurate way.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

By the way the greatest mass slaughterers of all time are atheists. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot etc. That's what you get when you throw out religion and promote your satanic worldviews.

what about carnage of indigenous population in America???
settlers were so virtuous w/o any bounds

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned1990

someone had to say it, and im glad he did

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The fact is without religion there would be absolutely no reason to behave in a moral fashion whatsoever. After all why bother if there is no God who judges your thoughts and deeds?

I hope this won't sound rude, but, DUH!!

Let's rephrase what you're saying a bit. "I'm a religionist! I do good things, because I'm AFRAID of God! I really wouldn't bother to do good things (at all), if I didn't have to worry about God getting me! He even knows my thoughts for crying out loud!"

Sounds a bit silly, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
With religion there are numerous problems and without it there are numerous problems. If religion was absolved, do people really think quality of life would improve? Whatever brings about a better quality of life should be what most want.
edit on 14-12-2010 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Would be funny if all believers commit mass suicide.

Then Peace at last ! or something similar to that.

Now all we need is another fake messiah to unite them all. Who's in ?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

A very interesting post, some of what you describe is actually predicted in a bible verse, the "delivery system" as you call it is being developed right now. Implementation of your theory will be a shock to the world, but most would accept it, however a certain percentage will fight it to the death, as you say. Here is the kicker it could be go time at any moment, but I can imagine a false flag type event setting it up.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

ok what you do is. "you just continue with your life" i guarantee in most religions games, their main objective is to "wait" . wait for someone to come, wait for something to happen. wait for a return of there god. or what ever".

either out wait them.
or just move on aye.

cause seriously.
1 thing that piss's me off is this whole. "ressurection" after. teh sacrifice.
i mean he sacrificed himself apparently. then #in stay dead mofo.
you dont get to come back. what the hell!.

excuse the french!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Why pursue self sacrifice, when no one is watching and no one cares under your dead and hopeless atheist worldview?

Forgive me my friend, I'm not sure your message is getting across completely, so please allow me to again rephrase what you're saying, in a slightly more concise form:

"I'm a religionist! I wouldn't even think of sacrifice if God wasn't going to reward me! Atheists are total fools! I can tell you this, if I REALLY believed no one was watching me, I would have SO much fun, you have no idea how much fun I would (finally) have! Hey, if no one cared if I was dead, I might (finally) make people PAY!! Thank God I'm a religionist!! I love God so much, and oh yeah, I do so hope that hopeless atheists get what they deserve!!"

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

What would be your final solution to all persons of faith?

Wlel taht wulod be erevy one by yuor satementt. Bceasue erevy one has ftiah eevn aeitsht, as tehy msut bleevie taht God deos not esxit.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join