It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing video involving teen, and Video Game.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah theres another one were he gets a truck for his 16th birthday and he flips out in front of his friends and family.. His dad is even standing right next to him, watching and not doing anything......

Spoiled ass children.. My dad/mom/grandma would've beat the ever loving hell out of me for acting like that.. Especially over a video game..
There are many other faucets of life that are going to TEAR these kids down when they get older if they can't handle a little video game

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
that old video is old! geez get with the present times folks!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I know man.... he truly is spoilt and not only him... many kids today are like that, no discipline and no sense or idea of the value of money.

I sound old but I don't care..... this kid needs a reality check.

He needs to go live in a slum in a 3rd world country somewhere until he realises that he is truly better off than 80% of the world's population and has literally nothing to throw a hissy fit about.

Little prick...

edit on 10/12/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

i thinking this one is prolly fake too
like I said earlier these kids do this for attention...
to be on TOSH.0 or something similar.... they want internet fame...
make their friends laugh yada yada
I mean there sellling tshirts of this kid
looks like it worked

what was this kid pretending to shove that remote in his @$$
now that was funny...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Now that's more like it!

I was actually border-lining being a little freaked on that one.

I know man..... that is seriously disturbing right?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

You're probably right man.... I think most of them do it for attention, but the parents just let them act like that, It's crazy.

Teach them some manners and values man.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I agree, yet I'm around their age group (22) so I saw it in High School..

It IS for attention, but i don't think it's fake.. I've seen kids freak out for no good reason.. I was the poor kid at a rich school so i know the spoiled group; surrounded by them for 12 years of my life!

It's funny a lot of them would be HUGE, like work out constantly because they had the money for creatine and gym memberships and stuff, but none of them could fight to save their lives.. They thought they were strong, and i mean they could carry heavy stuff, but that was it.. I must say, fighting back then was a lot of fun
.. Our football team was on steroids, but got suspended and/or injured so almost all of our games were canceled or we'd cheat and use some JV players on our Varsity team.. I was the Captain of our soccer team and my team whined worse than the kids i played with in elementary school

Weak minds... I wish some of you could have gone to my school with me.. It sounds like i made it up, but even i am not that creative

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What is more disturbing: Trying to figure out what that grotesque object is on the floor, after the camera is knocked over.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What a state, he just needs to grow up. It's only a game. I've seen this video before, it just makes me laugh at how ridiculous he is, if he's acting then it's very convincing

link   
The kid in blupblup post, has serious anger issues and will probably beat the hell out of his wife and children and I will probably see him on the news one day for murder, if you watch more of his videos you can see that, a video game isn't his problem.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

link   
Pathetic!

And he punches like a girl!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Teenage kids need watchful parents, hyped up on adrenaline from the game, and sugar from his diet, his hormone saturated brain is likely to do something violent and self destructive. Just a suggestion for parents with console addicted kids, put the console in the living room attached to the main TV. I see what my kids play, how, and how much. All three of them love COD MW2 the game in question, and santa's got the Black Ops game ready and waiting.

I get the impression that this kid gets very little direct parental supervision, so part of his behaviour would have to do with the conditioned dynamics of the relation with them. If this kid doesn't get some help, it's very likely his self destructive compulsions will worsen and this could have a tragic end.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

HITLER

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

What a loser.....
"Now there's blood on the wall" See my boo-boo...

edit on 10-12-2010 by ljtg123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I gota be honest, i suffer with console rage more so when i was younger.. Days of the snes, smashing up joypads punching the tv and that was from dying on SM world, however my 5yo son stresses out and crys when he cant do something on the console.. but this footage laughable =D

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dizasterus

Why is your 5 year old son playing a console?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I like to imagine this is what happens every time I gank an Alliance player in WoW

He didn't even dent the wall, I'm not scared

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

should have used his head instead of his hand.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What kind of drugs make you act like that? Not weed man. That is just a kid who needs to get outside more.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is exactly what the elite of the Illuminati love to see, people turning into psycho zombies who will give that much importance to such stupid worthless materialistic things such as video games. It's a psychological warfare and videos like these proves how dangerous brainwash and mind control is; Funny how now a days you don't need to put people through Mk Ultra trauma based programming to turn them into slaves, Television and Video games are doing the job just fine! If you think this is funny you are mentally retarded or you are just as brainwashed and mind controlled as the person in this video, this is rather scary; This is what Videogames and Subliminal messages are doing to YOUR kids because you don't care anymore about the # the media sells to them. Wake up people.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join