It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing video involving teen, and Video Game.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

HITLER

Say what?
Oh you mean this Hitler when he got banned from x box live.

Plus those kids are pretty normal in the videos, they just have some temper issues and for some reason they think that things should always go there way, and they are used to always getting things there way in video-games and probably in life, thats why they go bananas when they get there gluteus maximus handed to them in a video-game for hours on end. It's good for them to work out there anger issues on a video-game then on other important issues that would of come along latter in life. Everybody's making some big deal about this.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I cant be doing with people saying stuff like "video games melt your brain" the people who say that kind of stuff have never played games long enough to understand whats good about them,stuff like super mario bros,zelda,metroid,final fantasy etc absolute classics you dont know what your missing,newer games like call of duty arent my thing im more for the retro stuff.

i play games every day and ive done so all my life yet im nothing like the kid in the video.

However i will agree that video games along with movies,music and other entertainment are designed to stimulate the mind to distract us from our slavery in the workplace,the people who see video games as a bad thing as opposed to doing other things dont see the bigger picture,it doesnt matter if its a game of cards,a board game,the tv,sports,video games,theatre etc we all need something to do after a hard day of work or we'd all go mad.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
ADD kids can focus for 17 hours straight on things that they obsess about.
I'm sure he hammed it all up a bit with a camera around too.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

His parents need to buy him the new turbo controller so he has an edge over his opponents.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Wow, from some of the replies in this thread, there are some REALLY mis-informed, or ill-informed, people that frequent this site. I won't name names, because they will of course deny it, and tell me how their opinion is right, and I am so far off the mark it's not funny....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This kid has his own Youtube channel HERE

There has to be something wrong with this kid right?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
This kid has his own Youtube channel HERE

There has to be something wrong with this kid right?

yes, across the pond our 10-12 year olds act like that

he only has 187 subscribers...

and is that the English language he is speaking ? I wouldn't worry about video games and technology taking anything from your youth right now, I would be concerned about preserving the English language.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I mean for as kunting as Brits are about spell-checking others it is easy to see now why they do it... cause they are loosing their ability to speak it.

edit on 12/11/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Yes he's speaking his own version of it though lol

Most English can speak properly but our 'chav' society can't.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Watched the video and have NOT read any comments on here, I am no Doctor but i felt and saw a case of depression, he only has a games machine to escape and feels he is part of an ever growing online social gaming clan, these are his friends. His life IS online gaming, therefore the lack of anything else but gaming will cause depression.

I play COD and own Black ops and it is much better than Modern Warfare so maybe he isnt so depressed anymore.

Only my opinion mind you !

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
kids !

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So why isnt this being used as a commercial to sell the game MW2? lol Classic

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Actually if he was acting that way in one of the rougher neighborhoods around here, noone would bother him, he would walk away unharmed

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Damn. I thought the game sucked also, but I didn't go all Ike Turner on my wall. On the plus side, he won't have to worry about the game pissing him off for awhile. Kind of hard to play video games with two broken hands. What a tool.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Best response

1) Lack of SunLight will certainly bring about depression, anxiety, immune system failure, vitamin D and A absorption issues as well as a whole host of other medical issues brought about by this lack of Sun, the power of your very being! SunPower is essential for effective and effiicient functioning of the human body or for any 'life' on Earth. It is 'the' catalyst that makes the body function. The enzyme of one's very being.

Not too long ago I read something about sungazing (I think it was ats), Every morning at sunrise, you take a few minutes to gaze at the sun. Start at seconds and gradually work your timing up, it's supposed to work your pineal gland and heal you, something to that effect.

So I happen to walk my dog every morning, and see the sunrise everyday. I dont stare at it or anything, but it got me thinking. There are many old drawings of people staring at the sun. Like ancient artifacts and the like. I thought what if there is something to that. Most of us go about our daily lives and never look up. "There's nothing to see up there". I don't know much about it.

At my job, my coworker, he is 55yrs old and he is in better shape than anybody I know. This guy likes to read the bible, and doesnt own a computer. We are always getting into debates about religion and such because he doesnt own a computer and doesnt have information or a way of searching for information the way we do. I told him about sungazing and how it's supposed to heal because he's into a natural lifestyle. So he never heard of sungazing but he told me a story about when he was 6, he got hit by a car, and he wasnt supposed to walk normal again, his vision was also badly damaged. So the doctor told the parents he wasnt going to be the same, but a nurse, everymorning told him he was going to be ok and would open up the curtains of the windows and make him sit in front of the window. She would tell him to try to recognize the different colors as the sun rises. So he says that he remembers when he would watch as the sun rises, it would change colors, and now he's a rock, rock solid. The best advice he ever gave me, was "your blood is like the oil in your car, if your oil just sits there parked, it's just gonna damage the car, no matter how new it is." Gotta get the blood moving, by working out, running smooth.

5) Lack of social interaction and the continuing fracturing of the 'family unit' was also, by design, in order to decrease cohesiveness, communication, familiarity, etc, etc.....you get the 'idea'.

I couldnt agree more. We all should do stuff more as a family. Family is all you got. Even through all the fighting and bickering, it's all small stuff. There's no one else in this WORLD who has a connection to you like family. The blood that runs through your veins runs through theirs. People need to get together. Eat dinner together. Go out together. Sad.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Thank you for shedding some light on this kid!

This kid has his own Youtube channel HERE There has to be something wrong with this kid right?

Ok. So he's 19 and totally off! Now I dont see him so much as some poor miserable time ticking bomb of a kid. Looks more like a poor spoiled rich kid.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

If he was dancing to that same song in bed stuy or crown heights out of nowhere, he would draw a crowd and be laughed at but accepted by the time he was done for having the guts to do that, no doubt about it!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

yeah i think that'd be the reaction anywhere he went dancing...

Does anyone know this guy's XBL name?

I'll be his friend

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Look at his milky white hands,never done a days work in his life.Go and help your mum do the dishes or change the transmission oil in her car.Sell your Ps3 and buy a socket set, .On the other hand i feel your pain and would like to help but i dont think you are allowed to slap someone silly anymore.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I just saw this on TV and thought it would be appropriate for this thread.
Another English teen

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join